Search results

1. Gavvy Cravath

251-15 Northern Blvd - Sun Set Spa

Haven't done a massage in quite some time. Did not get this off of the net, called the old reliable 718 216 5555 number at the place up the block, someone answered and told me they were closed. Drove by this place and called the number on the awning. Interesting set up - there were a number of...
  2. N

555 Front Street, Hempstead 347-243-9825 & 347-243-8870

when i travel up there again i will update you. i ve been using a different route moving about
  3. Gavvy Cravath

SUV Girls

Sorry if I am bumping an old thread, I am just reminiscing about Egypt, Mercedes, and some think PR girl that I'd run into over by Queens Plaza over a decade ago. Do girls still work out of SUVs? I first heard about this on O&A in the early 2000s and went looking for them, immediately found...
  4. Gavvy Cravath

For the record...

Gavvy Cravath aka gavycrav is a fictional character. He/she is not a real life character. The stories produced and written in this forum are for entertainment purposes only. Thank you . Management
  5. Gavvy Cravath

Long Island Go Go Spots...

...any of these spots big money makers for girls? Been seeing a great UTR girl (when I can) for peanuts (dinner, drinks and I practically have to force $60-80 in her hand when I drop her off). Met her at that club off the BQE in Woodside over the summer. Anyway, she asked me this afternoon...
  6. Gavvy Cravath

Has it been 9 years?

I believe my UG Join Date is November 2004. I remember it was Veterans Day when I joined. Dumbartons and Nickels closed in late October and I was looking for an alternative. Man, UG was a much different place back then. Bunyon and I sort of carved a niche in the "not paying for it" venue...
  7. Gavvy Cravath

Georgia Congressman Broun - R : "Evolution...pits of hell"

http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/05/14203607-video-shows-scientist-in-congress-saying-evolution-is-from-pit-of-hell?lite The earth is 9000 years old. Claims he is a scientist. Denies evolution/earth created in 6 days. God informs his decisions in congress. Good grief !
  8. Gavvy Cravath

Rumors Cabaret in Columbia, Missouri

This is as good a place as any to find this 411. I very naive friend of mine from the Missouri has been seeing a co-worker that moonlights as a go-go dancer at the club in the title thread. Old information online, but he is seriously wondering if his girl is turning tricks in the backroom. He...
  9. Gavvy Cravath

Inspired by the new "King"

King Otis has inspired me somewhat. But I appear to have gone in the opposite direction of him. I'll flesh this out all tonight.
  10. Gavvy Cravath

255-12 Hillside Avenue, Queens • 516-408-0079

So I called 251 Jericho Friday afternoon and asked for "anna" or "hanna" and was told in the affirmative that she was there indeed. I went and walked through the crowded parking lot with a few people milling about and went upstairs and was greeted by a decent looking Korean woman. But she...
  11. Gavvy Cravath

251-55 Jamaica Avenue

I tried this place out yesterday. Real hard to find. It is located just west of Little Neck Parkway and it is on the north side of Jamaica Avenue. If you hit the U-Haul building, you have passed it. I had to call when I got there. The girl then directed me through a parking lot and up some...
  12. Gavvy Cravath

You send me a text telling me to "what"??

I dated this girl on the job December/January 2009-10. It is safe to say it lasted 3 weeks. The girl was a nutjob. A raging alcoholic that would have put any of the alcoholic cocktail waitresses I dated to shame. First off, she wasn't all that attractive to me. She was white, the horror...
  13. Gavvy Cravath

Nassau County Residents - Vote on August 1, 2011?

I've been following this pretty closely. A $400 Million bond to build a new arena and minor league park sounds steep, but the economy is stagnant. I wrote over a year ago about all the empty ofice space in Mineola and New Hyde Park. I'd vote "yes" on this. The financial hit will be...
  14. Gavvy Cravath

Wilpons selling percentage of New York Mets

An overview of the mess: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-28/mets-owner-wilpon-family-may-sell-stake-in-team-after-lawsuit-over-madoff.html A potential buyer...
  15. Gavvy Cravath

Interview the person below you

Basically, answer the question that is asked and ask one question of the next respondee. I'll start: What is the last book that you read?
  16. Gavvy Cravath

Ralph Macchio changing his image...HARDCORE!

<object width="512" height="328" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_c8ad4aa802"><param name="movie" value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=c8ad4aa802" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"...
  17. Gavvy Cravath

Just the punch line...

...my mother has no fingers!
  18. Gavvy Cravath

paulbunyon --- The Untold Story

Well, this guy keeps deleting and editing my posts. He has a lot of stories but for some reason he is holding out on you guys. Now let's get back to that Milaysian girl with the bad skin...
  19. Gavvy Cravath

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but this is not a quality human being...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/02/18/international/i063342S01.DTL What is he getting out of this?
  20. Gavvy Cravath

NYC street action 2010-2011?

I met up with a real winner on Farrington the other night. It's interesting, because when I do the sw thing, I tend to do it 3x a week for about a month and then I take a long break. I've been wondering if there are any new findings out there. I heard Sutphin is crawling with cops. Other...