555 Front Street, Hempstead 347-243-9825 & 347-243-8870

i called there yesterday and was quoted 90 hhr. and was told it was a FS place not a massage type place.
i was not given an exact address but told to call back when i got to the address for someone to bring me up..
same shit happens in queens too,lots of recon from providers.
i almost went but didnt feel like driving to hempstead at 3 pm, so i hit a closer AMP.

Wasn't sure where to put this one, cheap thrills, long Island section. But I originally found it on backpage so here I am.
It is exactly what it says it is. And the pics oddly enough are accurate. The girls are beat the fuck up, but their bodies are slammin.
The whole thing fucked with my head tho so I won't be going back.
You call first, then you call again when you're outside. Plenty of parking. I went to the door, it's a low income housing project on front st in hempstead, and was greeted by a jacked up Spanish dude who told me to turn my phone off. Of course I think I'm getting rolled at this point. This guy was bigger than me and that's saying a lot. We get to the door of the apartment and I get patted down. Then a girl comes out and asks me to drop my shorts to my ankles. She proceeds to sniff my junk 3 times. No idea what the fuck she's doing.
With that I'm lead into another room where I'm handed a playing card from the game uno. I was told I could choose from 2 different girls, there was a girl standing there in a thong and high heels, no bra on, huge titties hanging out and she says come with me. Ok. Into a postage stamp sized room with a bed that looks like it's been taken from the curb side, sheets never changed.
The girl gets on her knees and puts a condom on my still flaccid dick. She tries to suck me hard but it just ain't happening. At that point nothing was gonna get me hard. So I put my clothes on and ask to see the other girl, I say this one can't get me hard. So the other girl comes out, looks much sweeter, almost kind, little plumper but that's ok, so I say, her, that's who i want. And they say, sure, no problem, 50 more bucks. I was in the room with the first girl for all of 5 minutes. Mother fuckers.
Anyway, I didn't stay.
But it is as advertised.
Girls were hot, room was a mess, building is a slum, and if you don't get off in 5 minutes, get the fuck out!

http://images2.************/imager/u/large/271678101/02eb57c269c044d9b29cc147e813d377.jpghttp://images3.************/imager/u/large/271678178/e485954636036d5477b1966c37ab8574.jpg

Wasn't sure where to put this one, cheap thrills, long Island section. But I originally found it on backpage so here I am.
It is exactly what it says it is. And the pics oddly enough are accurate. The girls are beat the fuck up, but their bodies are slammin.
The whole thing fucked with my head tho so I won't be going back.
You call first, then you call again when you're outside. Plenty of parking. I went to the door, it's a low income housing project on front st in hempstead, and was greeted by a jacked up Spanish dude who told me to turn my phone off. Of course I think I'm getting rolled at this point. This guy was bigger than me and that's saying a lot. We get to the door of the apartment and I get patted down. Then a girl comes out and asks me to drop my shorts to my ankles. She proceeds to sniff my junk 3 times. No idea what the fuck she's doing.
With that I'm lead into another room where I'm handed a playing card from the game uno. I was told I could choose from 2 different girls, there was a girl standing there in a thong and high heels, no bra on, huge titties hanging out and she says come with me. Ok. Into a postage stamp sized room with a bed that looks like it's been taken from the curb side, sheets never changed.
The girl gets on her knees and puts a condom on my still flaccid dick. She tries to suck me hard but it just ain't happening. At that point nothing was gonna get me hard. So I put my clothes on and ask to see the other girl, I say this one can't get me hard. So the other girl comes out, looks much sweeter, almost kind, little plumper but that's ok, so I say, her, that's who i want. And they say, sure, no problem, 50 more bucks. I was in the room with the first girl for all of 5 minutes. Mother fuckers.
Anyway, I didn't stay.
But it is as advertised.
Girls were hot, room was a mess, building is a slum, and if you don't get off in 5 minutes, get the fuck out!
. She proceeds to sniff my junk 3 times...maybe she has hound dog in her blood...

i am glad i passed as i had been close to going.
didnt like the call from parking lot and wait deal too and my big issues is i cant lay on a scuzzy bed,both bedbugs worries and
possible rashes and shit..............i like cheap pussy but not with creating new issues health wise..the place in flushing run by chinese guy with latinas uses
playing cards too.you pay and get a card and hand it to your gal in room. had me thinking how many cards can she do in a day....

. She proceeds to sniff my junk 3 times...maybe she has hound dog in her blood...
I'm guessing it was to see if I smelled like dick cheese or something. It's not like the girl even grabbed my junk with bare hand. There was latex between me and her the whole interaction.
And the pics that have been posted are 100% accurate. A few less tattoos and you can't see the c-section scar from behind, but they look like the right bodies.
This girl was trying to put me inside her when I was totally soft. I mean, not even partial chub. To rush rush.

I think they wont around for long being in a low income housing project as once wind of them and what is going on someone will
yap on them .
and if the mattress as you describe "curbside garbage", they wont see many repeats.
as i recall the 90 was for 30mins so no great bargain here...

Im assuming the flushing place is much cleaner and same caliber girls? Can anyone point me to a link to the flushing place?
The Flushing place gets new customers via personal reference. It has a new girl every week repeating maybe every 8 weeks. Single girl in clean room in a kept up apt build building in decent area of town.

. .......i like cheap pussy but not with creating new issues health wise..the place in flushing run by chinese guy with latinas uses
playing cards too.you pay and get a card and hand it to your gal in room. had me thinking how many cards can she do in a day....
If you are talking about place near Kissena and Sanford, I just got back today. I use this place to allow me to not be a pest to the girl at the legit place I go to right after.
He does not advertise on BP or CL.

The Flushing place gets new customers via personal reference. It has a new girl every week repeating maybe every 8 weeks. Single girl in clean room in a kept up apt build building in decent area of town.

If you are talking about place near Kissena and Sanford, I just got back today. I use this place to allow me to not be a pest to the girl at the legit place I go to right after.
I am in this area often wish I could get tapped in lol. We need a meet and greet soon so we can exchange sensitive and discrete info with established vetted members. I am trying my best to get into the inner circle of trust fellows help me out and I will do the same accordingly.

that is the place but i havent been there in a few months as i pass here late in the day, A great cheap foot massage place in "bsmnt" there i would
visit,mostly Asian customers..

that is the place but i havent been there in a few months as i pass here late in the day, A great cheap foot massage place in "bsmnt" there i would
visit,mostly Asian customers..
You don't want to visit late in the day unless you don't mind being the jack of hearts.