Long Island Go Go Spots...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
...any of these spots big money makers for girls? Been seeing a great UTR girl (when I can) for peanuts (dinner, drinks and I practically have to force $60-80 in her hand when I drop her off). Met her at that club off the BQE in Woodside over the summer.

Anyway, she asked me this afternoon if the LI spots are good for the dancers? Are there any go to spots in Nassau?

Anyway, keep me posted...
Love,
Daddy

If she gives extras then its the stone hedge, but i wouldn't advise her work to work at night there.

Last time i was at Gossip in farmingdale it was pretty nice in there, girls where nice and not pushy but there no mileage.

In Nassau the best place would be Gentleman's Quarters. As for her ability to earn income that would be dependent on her looks, personality, and how much bang for the buck she provides.

...any of these spots big money makers for girls? Been seeing a great UTR girl (when I can) for peanuts (dinner, drinks and I practically have to force $60-80 in her hand when I drop her off). Met her at that club off the BQE in Woodside over the summer.

Anyway, she asked me this afternoon if the LI spots are good for the dancers? Are there any go to spots in Nassau?

Anyway, keep me posted...
Love,
Daddy
force $60-80 in her hand ...
damn you spoil her...
what a trip n meal at micky D not good enough for her