paulbunyon --- The Untold Story

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Well, this guy keeps deleting and editing my posts. He has a lot of stories but for some reason he is holding out on you guys. Now let's get back to that Milaysian girl with the bad skin...

You just HAD to find this thread marc. I was really hoping it would just fade away lol. Wish I had time to tell my stories. Sometimes I post the abridged versions in LFB, War stories, etc.

You just HAD to find this thread marc. I was really hoping it would just fade away lol. Wish I had time to tell my stories. Sometimes I post the abridged versions in LFB, War stories, etc.
Sorry. I am just addicted to gossip.

I know about the time problem. When I have time, I have nothing to say and then it's the complete opposite.

What you should be afraid of is Gavy starting to tell HIS version of your stories.

Well, being the super moderator that you are.. delete his post, your post and my post and this thread may just fall back in the ranks where it was.... :)

Did you say Bunyon is SINGLE??? Now I know why the big footed Desi wasnt around when I ended up in her town the other night on a night of partying from one town to the next..... she was with the Bunyon!!!

BTW Your boy Gavy and you should hit the Nauticle Mile one night... I know Gavy hangs close to there or has in the past. Nothing but eye candy everywhere!!!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
He's with some Dominican stripper from Paterson right now. Last time he banged her, he was stuck in her apartment until 4 PM because her roomate had company over. Did the walk of shame around 6 PM if I am correct...