251-15 Northern Blvd - Sun Set Spa

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Haven't done a massage in quite some time. Did not get this off of the net, called the old reliable 718 216 5555 number at the place up the block, someone answered and told me they were closed.

Drove by this place and called the number on the awning. Interesting set up - there were a number of curtained off sections in the front for $40. I opted for the more private location in the back for $60.

Met the probably mid 40s Liddy or Lilly. She proceeded to give me the absolute best message of my life. I wasn't sure if she'd complete the task. But once I rolled over She made a comment on small Chinese men and how I was big. Once I touched her waiste she told me she knew I was not a cop because she watched the news. Anyway, three strokes and I blew - LoL

Message was so good, I gave an extra 25

i too had tried out the back room with a odd small window facing the front,about 2 months back.
I paid the 60 and had a good massage and HJ on the flip..
not bad,not great just OK ..
I have driven past here a few times and it seems they are closed..
i would say call first if venturing here..
still want to check out Sakura across the street,a few blocks west, 2nd floor,but my senses are telling me stay away..............

i too had tried out the back room with a odd small window facing the front,about 2 months back.
I paid the 60 and had a good massage and HJ on the flip..
not bad,not great just OK ..
I have driven past here a few times and it seems they are closed..
i would say call first if venturing here..
still want to check out Sakura across the street,a few blocks west, 2nd floor,but my senses are telling me stay away..............
I have been to Sakura a few times, but way back. Not impressed at all. Very rushed. It may have changed, but until I hear better reviews, I'll avoid.

I have been to Sakura a few times, but way back. Not impressed at all. Very rushed. It may have changed, but until I hear better reviews, I'll avoid.
looks like sunset is still open,i guess closes down for a day or two..
my concern with Sakura is the location near normal store fronts...and of course not getting
good play for ones $$