NYC street action 2010-2011?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I met up with a real winner on Farrington the other night. It's interesting, because when I do the sw thing, I tend to do it 3x a week for about a month and then I take a long break.

I've been wondering if there are any new findings out there. I heard Sutphin is crawling with cops. Other than my recent find on Farrington, it looks like the same retreads over there. I haven't checked out Roosevelt/Woodside in a while, but that was always the same girls too.

Anything new out there? Anything cool to report? Will old strolls like Queens Blvd and Queens Plaza ever come back to life? Bunyon said he picked up a nice find in Hunts Point the other night. Is there anything out there worth window shopping?

Thanks,
Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Dominican girl, double d's named "Xica" (She-ka). Said she was 18. Definitely south of 21. Bubbly and cute. Never worked there before and told me she was going to get some regulars and do it that way. Goes to Queensboro. I dropped her off at her apartment in Elmont. Tan skin, about 5'0. Hair was gelled tight to her head and had ghetto gold hoop earrings. Didn't look like a sw. BBBJCIMS was $60, dropped heroff and got her a soda. Nice kid.

Dominican girl, double d's named "Xica" (She-ka). Said she was 18. Definitely south of 21. Bubbly and cute. Never worked there before and told me she was going to get some regulars and do it that way. Goes to Queensboro. I dropped her off at her apartment in Elmont. Tan skin, about 5'0. Hair was gelled tight to her head and had ghetto gold hoop earrings. Didn't look like a sw. BBBJCIMS was $60, dropped heroff and got her a soda. Nice kid.
Spending quality time with her, thats cool. What time was she out?

A few weeks ago I picked up a hooker for a $40 session and for some reason, she didn't want to go back so we ended up at a diner have burger deluxes. I spent two hours with her.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
You have to go there a real lot I guess. If you look long enough you'll find a gem.
As you know, I haven't been out in months. Just got the car washed and spotted this cutie. It's funny, the monger light went off. She looked like your regular 20 year old, but walking into the shopping center told me just to drive by and look.

As you know, I haven't been out in months. Just got the car washed and spotted this cutie. It's funny, the monger light went off. She looked like your regular 20 year old, but walking into the shopping center told me just to drive by and look.
OK OK I believe you, hey you got lucky then. Congratulations lol

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
If I knew that I'd be there every night lol. HP was OK the other night but nothing like in the past.
Hence this thread. I hope some people can chime in. lightsout gave me a gift a few years back with the 210th St and Jamaica a few years back. That's kind of what I'm looking for here.