NYC street action 2010-2011?

Usually 3-5, sometimes a few cruising in cars. But some seem to only take 1 guy and are gone. The hardcore will work the area. Mostly solid 6-7, some 8-9(rare), and then once in a while a truly ugly will wander in.
I must have seen that "8" when I came thru.

Usually 3-5, sometimes a few cruising in cars. But some seem to only take 1 guy and are gone. The hardcore will work the area. Mostly solid 6-7, some 8-9(rare), and then once in a while a truly ugly will wander in.
I think I will take a ride during the week to see what is around.

FYI
I was on Farrington @ 10AM and saw an attractive black girl, another girl who was black, maybe Hispanic, younger and also attractive, and a train wreck of a white girl who looked junked up.

I was riding around the 28 and Park area and saw no one except for a girl in a white Infiniti, tinted windows, NY plates, parked in a few different spots. She looked hot from the neck up, but couldn't see her that good since she only had her window rolled down about half way. I was hoping she would get out so I could get a better look, but didn't and I had to leave.

I was riding around the 28 and Park area and saw no one except for a girl in a white Infiniti, tinted windows, NY plates, parked in a few different spots. She looked hot from the neck up, but couldn't see her that good since she only had her window rolled down about half way. I was hoping she would get out so I could get a better look, but didn't and I had to leave.

That's Vanessa. She used to have the red Expedition.

Saturday nigth and I thought a recon of HP was in order

So it was pretty nice Saturday so I decided to take a drive to HP and see what was up. I got there around 9p.m. and for the first 1/2 hour or so I saw absolutely nothing out at all. I was actually thinking of getting otu of there if I did not see anything soon. Finally my first run in was with a dark girl not my type. Next I saw what was to be either a latina or white girl who I would have picked up if she did not have her pimp right up her anus. I saw this girl for a while and she had another young cute latina or white girl who also had a pimp who was up her anus too. So I thought what the heck girls are starting to come out so I would drive around some more. I ran into this white girl who could have been in her mid twenties who looked a little mesed up but not to messed up and she wanted 20 roses but I was not totally feeling her and wanted to do a little more reconing so I passed her up. Little did I know that the next girl I would meet if I could call her a girl was going to make me almost vomit...This girl/lady/grand- lady/ grand-grand-lady was disgusting. She had to be no younger then I would say 70 and she comes up to my car as I am parked and in her old age raspy voice you want a blow sunny. She looked freaking disgusting and old and wrinkly and her dentures were like falling out of her mouth (she had to keep pushing them back in) and that voice and the word sunny cracked me up. Just to play a long I asked her how many roses and she tells me 50 I was like wtf no way and then she goes 40 then 30 then 20 and I am like I am still not interested would you get away from my car and she goes can't you help me out I am cold (lol). So then driving around again I run into my old friend the swindler who is nasty looking with no teeth and super druggie she wanted 40 and I said no way and she got to as low as free as long as we could park somewhere and she could go to sleep and shoot up in my car for a few hours somewhere. Again I was like wtf and told her to go away and find another victim. Now it is getting to around 12:30 AM and I am driving around and I see this really hot white chick I did not recognize so I tried driving around again and she was gone. I stick around the area hoping she would come back and she does so I finally get her attention and who would have guessed, it was kasper (omg...) I asked her how many roses and she said 80, I said for a old friend you want 80 and she goes that is my friends discount...I tried to bargin her down but she would not budge so I said my peace and left the area for the night because the only person I would have taken was kasper but I am not spending 80 for car service. But I must say for not spending anything I had the most amusing time of my life from the butt riding pimp hicks to the 70+ plus year old granny to the drugged out white whore wanting to sleep in my car to kasper raising her prices to 80 for car service. One of you guys actually should go find the 70+ grand-lady and take one for the team and let us know how her service is.