Bunnygirls Spa Flushing 929-626-9366

JoJo - Bunny Girl Spa

Been a long time lurker, finally joined and I hope to contribute to the community that helped me so much over the Last few months.
Did a Flushing run as I do every once in a while, go in see the girls if I like it I stay if not I leave. this time luck paid off big time.
I was here before long time ago I think for Jennifer or some other girl that I knew from another spa in lower nyc, the action was so so but not too bad for me to write them off. texted to see who was in the roster and I was told three girls and mms send over a bunch of links to their line up including a TikTok so I had to go see for myself.
I was very surprised to find two familiar faces out of a line up and I immediately knew I hit the jackpot.
I recognized Jojo from the old PH and picked her without thinking twice.
Paid $270 for hh and she unleashed a very arousing dfk the way only Jojo can do.
Same gorgeous fit body, perfect mm D, long legs, good ass and plump upper and lower lips.
Shower was ok the room is small with a built in TS but all I need is a quick wash with lots of previews to make me happy and Jojo delivered. Back in the room, more dfk but I really wanted her in 69 and kinda had a feeling since I kept trying to go down, it was funny.
She gets the point and mounts my face and as she paid attention to my throbbing erect cock I kissed and face fucked her delicate shaved pussy.
For the main event I bring my own cover and take her in mish the way she wants, hard and deep strokes. After her first O she bends over for doggy and this brings back muscles memory from our days at ph. I can’t hold it and fill the bag in no time. Another quick wash and I leave a happier man. We said bye with a hug and a kiss, gave me a card with some links and numbers to give my friends. Flushing is definitely heating up.

JoJo - Bunny Girl Spa

Been a long time lurker, finally joined and I hope to contribute to the community that helped me so much over the Last few months.
Did a Flushing run as I do every once in a while, go in see the girls if I like it I stay if not I leave. this time luck paid off big time.
I was here before long time ago I think for Jennifer or some other girl that I knew from another spa in lower nyc, the action was so so but not too bad for me to write them off. texted to see who was in the roster and I was told three girls and mms send over a bunch of links to their line up including a TikTok so I had to go see for myself.
I was very surprised to find two familiar faces out of a line up and I immediately knew I hit the jackpot.
Paid $270 for hh and she unleashed a very arousing dfk the way only Jojo can do.
Same gorgeous fit body, perfect mm D, long legs, good ass and plump upper and lower lips.
Shower was ok the room is small with a built in TS but all I need is a quick wash with lots of previews to make me happy and Jojo delivered. Back in the room, more dfk but I really wanted her in 69 and kinda had a feeling since I kept trying to go down, it was funny.
She gets the point and mounts my face and as she paid attention to my throbbing erect cock I kissed and face fucked her delicate shaved pussy.
For the main event I bring my own cover and take her in mish the way she wants, hard and deep strokes. After her first O she bends over for doggy and this brings back muscles memory from our days at ph. I can’t hold it and fill the bag in no time. Another quick wash and I leave a happier man. We said bye with a hug and a kiss, gave me a card with some links and numbers to give my friends. Flushing is definitely heating up.
$270 for hhr? Was that including tip?

$70 hf and $200 for jojo. All in $270 I was gonna do the hour for $10 more but I got a call as I was parking so I was pressed for time. Hh was fine but after so long of not seeing her I would have loved to have more time.

JoJo - Bunny Girl Spa

I'm not sure this review is kosher.

These numbers don’t compute
Ugh my first post and I already have to explain!! I made sure to include all the details in the post to avoid this.
I know I’m not a math genius but why are you having such a hard time computing, Did you get quoted differently?

I was quoted $70 for the hh and $80 for the hour. In my opinion jojo level of experience and feel was way more than your average flushing hole so I tipped accordingly.

I know many spots in flushing charging over the $280 I paid. No need to name them here.

Ugh my first post and I already have to explain!! I made sure to include all the details in the post to avoid this.
I know I’m not a math genius but why are you having such a hard time computing, Did you get quoted differently?

I was quoted $70 for the hh and $80 for the hour. In my opinion jojo level of experience and feel was way more than your average flushing hole so I tipped accordingly.

I know many spots in flushing charging over the $280 I paid. No need to name them here.
Obviously not a math genius, cause first post said $270 and second said $280.

Jojo
$280/hour ($80 house + $200 tip)

My first time in Flushing. I hope this isn't setting off alarm bells, coming right after the above review. Look me up. I've been posting reviews since 2019, over 40 of them, starting with, oh, guess who? My ATF, Jojo! She's moved around a bit, and has taken long breaks. And that's me, tracking Jojo, jumping at the chance to see her once I heard she's back. Texted for appointment. No verification needed, don't know why. Booked an hour.

The girl: Sexy AF, guessing she’s 30 or early 30s.

Face: sexy, yes, teeth a little crooked. She kisses you immediately and you're over the imperfect teeth: you notice that she's fine, full lips, high cheekbones, long hair.

Body: Not. A. Spinner. She's long (5'7") and curvy. She says she’s fat, she says she’s put on weight. I don’t see it. Her stomach is flat. If true that she gained weight, then it all went to the right places. Tits are enhanced, Ds/DDs. Trademark inverted nips. Nice ass. Love her in doggie, love her in 69, love eating out her ass, love that ass. Love her pussy. A nice looking pussy. And tight.

If you want a photo, go to the old ads for GFEAS on this website (in this forum), many photos of her with her B-cup tits. Best GFEAS photo is the one looking at her ass as she's crawling on all fours away from camera. That's my screen saver.

Service: Best GFE. Great at kissing, great at bbbj and dt, great at fucking, responsive to daty, sweet tasting pussy.

Bunny Girl Spa. Construction going on during the weekends — the place is overdue for an updating. I have no idea what’ll be like when finished, or when, though it seems they’re renovating one room at a time. MMS puts me in a unrenovated room. Small with massage table and mirror, drop ceiling. I didn’t come here for the ambiance.

I gave mms the house fee. Jojo comes in room while I’m undressing. She greets me dfk immediately. She’s my favorite for kissing. Hands roaming, no restrictions. As I said she kisses good -- soft tongue, full lips, eye contact. I haven’t seen her since last fall, so we had a lot of catching up to do. We go at it for a while. She's jerking me off and I'm fingering her while we make out. I go down on her, make her come (twice?), she goes down on me. No hands DT. All before the shower.

Standing shower, more making out and get clean, she drops for some edging and bbbj. Tongue up and down the shaft, all around the head, fingers lightly massaging my balls, other hand touching my nipples. There’s a table shower available but quite honestly it didn’t appeal to me. Prefer more time in the room.

Back in the room she has me lay down, face up, and sticks her ass in my face so I can rim her. She moves down some more so she can suck my cock, deep throat with lots of tongue action. She’s moved down enough so I can eat her pussy. She’s humping my face. I stick my thumb wet from her pussy juices up her ass. I tell her to please stick a finger up my ass.

She wants to fuck me, she’s telling me how badly she wants to be fucked. Condom on, start in missionary. I tell her I love her dirty talk so she keeps at telling me to fuck her deeper, harder, faster. She then gets on top of me and shows me how it’s done, I’m her fuck toy. She’s grinding me and masterbating with one hand — rubbing her clit. She tells me she’s coming. She goes in full beast mode. She fucks harder and gets real loud, “I’m coming, I’m coming”.

I’m not done. I put her in doggie and fuck her hard, she fucks me back and comes again, she senses I’m getting close (was it my grunting?), she tells me to come in her mouth, she tells me that’s her favorite. I love this slut and tell her so as she sucks me dry.

Knock on door. Hot towels, some more making out then I’m out the door.

Jojo
$280/hour ($80 house + $200 tip)

My first time in Flushing. I hope this isn't setting off alarm bells, coming right after the above review. Look me up. I've been posting reviews since 2019, over 40 of them, starting with, oh, guess who? My ATF, Jojo! She's moved around a bit, and has taken long breaks. And that's me, tracking Jojo, jumping at the chance to see her once I heard she's back. Texted for appointment. No verification needed, don't know why. Booked an hour.

The girl: Sexy AF, guessing she’s 30 or early 30s.

Face: sexy, yes, teeth a little crooked. She kisses you immediately and you're over the imperfect teeth: you notice that she's fine, full lips, high cheekbones, long hair.

Body: Not. A. Spinner. She's long (5'7") and curvy. She says she’s fat, she says she’s put on weight. I don’t see it. Her stomach is flat. If true that she gained weight, then it all went to the right places. Tits are enhanced, Ds/DDs. Trademark inverted nips. Nice ass. Love her in doggie, love her in 69, love eating out her ass, love that ass. Love her pussy. A nice looking pussy. And tight.

If you want a photo, go to the old ads for GFEAS on this website (in this forum), many photos of her with her B-cup tits. Best GFEAS photo is the one looking at her ass as she's crawling on all fours away from camera. That's my screen saver.

Service: Best GFE. Great at kissing, great at bbbj and dt, great at fucking, responsive to daty, sweet tasting pussy.

Bunny Girl Spa. Construction going on during the weekends — the place is overdue for an updating. I have no idea what’ll be like when finished, or when, though it seems they’re renovating one room at a time. MMS puts me in a unrenovated room. Small with massage table and mirror, drop ceiling. I didn’t come here for the ambiance.

I gave mms the house fee. Jojo comes in room while I’m undressing. She greets me dfk immediately. She’s my favorite for kissing. Hands roaming, no restrictions. As I said she kisses good -- soft tongue, full lips, eye contact. I haven’t seen her since last fall, so we had a lot of catching up to do. We go at it for a while. She's jerking me off and I'm fingering her while we make out. I go down on her, make her come (twice?), she goes down on me. No hands DT. All before the shower.

Standing shower, more making out and get clean, she drops for some edging and bbbj. Tongue up and down the shaft, all around the head, fingers lightly massaging my balls, other hand touching my nipples. There’s a table shower available but quite honestly it didn’t appeal to me. Prefer more time in the room.

Back in the room she has me lay down, face up, and sticks her ass in my face so I can rim her. She moves down some more so she can suck my cock, deep throat with lots of tongue action. She’s moved down enough so I can eat her pussy. She’s humping my face. I stick my thumb wet from her pussy juices up her ass. I tell her to please stick a finger up my ass.

She wants to fuck me, she’s telling me how badly she wants to be fucked. Condom on, start in missionary. I tell her I love her dirty talk so she keeps at telling me to fuck her deeper, harder, faster. She then gets on top of me and shows me how it’s done, I’m her fuck toy. She’s grinding me and masterbating with one hand — rubbing her clit. She tells me she’s coming. She goes in full beast mode. She fucks harder and gets real loud, “I’m coming, I’m coming”.

I’m not done. I put her in doggie and fuck her hard, she fucks me back and comes again, she senses I’m getting close (was it my grunting?), she tells me to come in her mouth, she tells me that’s her favorite. I love this slut and tell her so as she sucks me dry.

Knock on door. Hot towels, some more making out then I’m out the door.
Oh snap it's THAT JoJo!! Hmmm flushing truly might be the new wave lol

Jojo and friend

I was in flushing and after reading @scotch044 review I wanted to try Jojo.

I texted 929-626-9366 and was met with fast responses. Appointment was set up pretty quickly. No screening.

Location is on northern blvd in the flushing side.

I get to spot and walk up. On one side there's a karate gym and the other side the Amp.

Mamasan opens the door, greets me hello and walks me to the room. I had requested Jojo and was told she be joining be shortly. Room is ok. No bed but one massage table. No mirror or anything. Just one station where girls keep there condoms, wipes and all that stuff.

After about 5 minutes JoJo walks in and man she is fine as fuck. She was wearing a tight tank top and some cotton mini skirt. She walked in gave me a hug and a deep French kiss, at which point I grabbed her tits and ass. Both felt amazing. Super plump and squishy. She spoke perfect English. She got on my lap and asked me how long. I was in a rush and said half. But told her I was willing to go full hour with her. She was content with half ($190) and then out of nowhere asked me if I wanted another girl also for a threesome. I told her no, I just want you but she persisted I get another girl to join. She said other girl looked good too. She wasn't taking no for an answer so I finally caved and said sure how much. She quoted me $310 and I said I only have $300. She said that was fine. She took the money and walked out to get the other girl. She must of been gone for 10 minutes or longer to the point where I lost my hard. They both finally enter after a while. The other girl, who I never got the name of was totally not my type. Jojo was a hard 8,9,10 ish. This girl was like a 4. Super skinny. Everything sagging. Wasn't feeling the vibe with her at all. This fucking girl proceeds to hijack the whole session. She talked soo much, and was trying to be sexy but I was not feeling it all. At least Jojo was there so I was like ok I'll just focus on her. Jojo had me lie down on the massage table and proceeded to suck my dick while the other ugly girl started deep French kissing me. I couldn't even see Jojo because she just kept my whole attention to herself. Then she made me suck her saggy tits. Jojo was doing a great job sucking. I wanted to play more with Jojo so started to face fuck her a little while the ugly one kept making me kiss her. After that I was ready to move onto Jojo but she said she'll be right back. Jojo leaves the room, at which point ugly girl is motioning to fuck her. I really didn't want to fuck her at all or have anything to do with her. I wanted to wait for Jojo but she started applying condom cause I was still hard from Jojo blowjob. She got the condom on and wanted me to fuck her doggy against the wall. Which i did, then she switched to missionary. I'm fucking her and whole time im thinking where the hell is Jojo. She just disappeared. It's been like 10 minutes now since she left. After fucking the ugly one in missionary I still hadn't cum. I was waiting for Jojo, at which point she just starts cleaning me up. I'm like what ?! After the sex nosies had stopped, Jojo finally come back. Asked if I enjoyed? I said I wanna fuck you. But then she says time is up. I'm like what? I didn't even fuck you. She said that's half hour. I told her I'll pay her $100 more for some time with her but she said not enough. So I didn't even get to cum and they both started dressing me and rushing me to leave.

I was soo furious.
1. I didn't even want the threesome to begin with, I just wanted Jojo
2. I didn't even get to fuck Jojo or do anything really with her
3. The ugly one hijacked the whole session
4. Felt played, Jojo comes in right at the end after leaving the ugly one with me for like 15 minutes
5. I didn't even cum and there rushing me out
6. Spent like 10 minutes in room alone which I guess they counted as time

I was soo mad but what could I do. Can't really create a scene there. I'm just glad we have platforms like these to voice our experiences. I debated a lot about positing this, but I legit feel like i was robbed $300 for a bait and switch that happened on another level.

I don't know about y'all but once I find a girl ugly I'm just not cumming to her unless I'm super horny. There's no doubt in my mind that if I was just with Jojo this would be a great experience. But I legit feel like I got played here.

Anyways that's my experience. Never going back there again.

PS. The images of the girls on Twitter do not match the girls. Im sorry I have no idea who the ugly girl was.

Jojo and friend

I was in flushing and after reading @scotch044 review I wanted to try Jojo.

I texted 929-626-9366 and was met with fast responses. Appointment was set up pretty quickly. No screening.

Location is on northern blvd in the flushing side.

I get to spot and walk up. On one side there's a karate gym and the other side the Amp.

Mamasan opens the door, greets me hello and walks me to the room. I had requested Jojo and was told she be joining be shortly. Room is ok. No bed but one massage table. No mirror or anything. Just one station where girls keep there condoms, wipes and all that stuff.

After about 5 minutes JoJo walks in and man she is fine as fuck. She was wearing a tight tank top and some cotton mini skirt. She walked in gave me a hug and a deep French kiss, at which point I grabbed her tits and ass. Both felt amazing. Super plump and squishy. She spoke perfect English. She got on my lap and asked me how long. I was in a rush and said half. But told her I was willing to go full hour with her. She was content with half ($190) and then out of nowhere asked me if I wanted another girl also for a threesome. I told her no, I just want you but she persisted I get another girl to join. She said other girl looked good too. She wasn't taking no for an answer so I finally caved and said sure how much. She quoted me $310 and I said I only have $300. She said that was fine. She took the money and walked out to get the other girl. She must of been gone for 10 minutes or longer to the point where I lost my hard. They both finally enter after a while. The other girl, who I never got the name of was totally not my type. Jojo was a hard 8,9,10 ish. This girl was like a 4. Super skinny. Everything sagging. Wasn't feeling the vibe with her at all. This fucking girl proceeds to hijack the whole session. She talked soo much, and was trying to be sexy but I was not feeling it all. At least Jojo was there so I was like ok I'll just focus on her. Jojo had me lie down on the massage table and proceeded to suck my dick while the other ugly girl started deep French kissing me. I couldn't even see Jojo because she just kept my whole attention to herself. Then she made me suck her saggy tits. Jojo was doing a great job sucking. I wanted to play more with Jojo so started to face fuck her a little while the ugly one kept making me kiss her. After that I was ready to move onto Jojo but she said she'll be right back. Jojo leaves the room, at which point ugly girl is motioning to fuck her. I really didn't want to fuck her at all or have anything to do with her. I wanted to wait for Jojo but she started applying condom cause I was still hard from Jojo blowjob. She got the condom on and wanted me to fuck her doggy against the wall. Which i did, then she switched to missionary. I'm fucking her and whole time im thinking where the hell is Jojo. She just disappeared. It's been like 10 minutes now since she left. After fucking the ugly one in missionary I still hadn't cum. I was waiting for Jojo, at which point she just starts cleaning me up. I'm like what ?! After the sex nosies had stopped, Jojo finally come back. Asked if I enjoyed? I said I wanna fuck you. But then she says time is up. I'm like what? I didn't even fuck you. She said that's half hour. I told her I'll pay her $100 more for some time with her but she said not enough. So I didn't even get to cum and they both started dressing me and rushing me to leave.

I was soo furious.
1. I didn't even want the threesome to begin with, I just wanted Jojo
2. I didn't even get to fuck Jojo or do anything really with her
3. The ugly one hijacked the whole session
4. Felt played, Jojo comes in right at the end after leaving the ugly one with me for like 15 minutes
5. I didn't even cum and there rushing me out
6. Spent like 10 minutes in room alone which I guess they counted as time

I was soo mad but what could I do. Can't really create a scene there. I'm just glad we have platforms like these to voice our experiences. I debated a lot about positing this, but I legit feel like i was robbed $300 for a bait and switch that happened on another level.

I don't know about y'all but once I find a girl ugly I'm just not cumming to her unless I'm super horny. There's no doubt in my mind that if I was just with Jojo this would be a great experience. But I legit feel like I got played here.

Anyways that's my experience. Never going back there again.

PS. The images of the girls on Twitter do not match the girls. Im sorry I have no idea who the ugly girl was.
I’m so sorry but about that. But the Jojo told me her just recommended for threesome and you choose the taller one (yoyo), and yoyo is from other locations not only our store I think some guys maybe knows her not the ugly girl!!
If you didn’t want 3some just said no!!
If you had bad service and also can tell the mms why don’t do anything???

Yo-yo
Successful session previously here so I decided to trust the MMS again to pair me up like she had previously since the girl I saw last time was unavailable when I arrived. Tall-ish girl Yoyo walks in, big top for her frame, Milf-esque Asian a bit more mature than advertised. Didn't have much of an exchange as she went right for it and starting kissing me off the bat. Offered a shower and I eagerly obliged as I didn't get a chance to do so the first time.

Shower accommodations were basic, but at the very least water was hot. TS action was quite enjoyable, highlight of the session. After a finger or two for cleanliness measures she followed up with a deep, unrushed rim. She would go back and forth for BLS to rim and it got things going for me for sure. After the flip she washed me down well and left a snail trail all around after rubbing herself thoroughly down over me. Stomach is flat but looks like she was heavier at some point. After a few minutes she started to BBBJ and paused to go in-between my legs/balls and give my guy a break. Appreciated this technique as it prolonged my donation without busting too quickly. Washed me up while we chatted and headed back to our room.

No BS massage or time wasted, like a hungry squirrel all of her focus was on the nut. Continued blowing me briefly before stretching and applying on jacket. Between me and this tall girl the space was limited on the table but enough. Started out on top, long legs were a nice sight from this angle. Could have done without the forced dirty talk, a bit of a turn off. Good performance on top, after a few minutes I took initiative and bent her over the table for doggie. Didn't get a chance to CIM earlier so that's how I decided to end the session. Yoyo has her service down, definitely has the experience. I like when the taller girls are a little bit thicker, tall and thin is usually not my type. She is friendly but I felt pushed enthusiasm here and there, maybe there was just a lack of connection. I enjoyed the session, had more chemistry with the last girl though. House + tip $280