Bunnygirls Spa Flushing 929-626-9366

Yo-yo
Successful session previously here so I decided to trust the MMS again to pair me up like she had previously since the girl I saw last time was unavailable when I arrived. Tall-ish girl Yoyo walks in, big top for her frame, Milf-esque Asian a bit more mature than advertised. Didn't have much of an exchange as she went right for it and starting kissing me off the bat. Offered a shower and I eagerly obliged as I didn't get a chance to do so the first time.

Shower accommodations were basic, but at the very least water was hot. TS action was quite enjoyable, highlight of the session. After a finger or two for cleanliness measures she followed up with a deep, unrushed rim. She would go back and forth for BLS to rim and it got things going for me for sure. After the flip she washed me down well and left a snail trail all around after rubbing herself thoroughly down over me. Stomach is flat but looks like she was heavier at some point. After a few minutes she started to BBBJ and paused to go in-between my legs/balls and give my guy a break. Appreciated this technique as it prolonged my donation without busting too quickly. Washed me up while we chatted and headed back to our room.

No BS massage or time wasted, like a hungry squirrel all of her focus was on the nut. Continued blowing me briefly before stretching and applying on jacket. Between me and this tall girl the space was limited on the table but enough. Started out on top, long legs were a nice sight from this angle. Could have done without the forced dirty talk, a bit of a turn off. Good performance on top, after a few minutes I took initiative and bent her over the table for doggie. Didn't get a chance to CIM earlier so that's how I decided to end the session. Yoyo has her service down, definitely has the experience. I like when the taller girls are a little bit thicker, tall and thin is usually not my type. She is friendly but I felt pushed enthusiasm here and there, maybe there was just a lack of connection. I enjoyed the session, had more chemistry with the last girl though. House + tip $280
You had me at “snail trail” then again with “hungry squirrel” that’s so her!!
With your permission im dying to use it in my next review.

Yoyo’s been around a bit under another name. We always had a good time but after PBS she disappeared. Reappeared at Beauty island for a day or two and poof. Might be time for a visit. Her service is unique, you either love it or hate it.

Im confused, there is mention of a Yo Yo and then a Jo Jo. Both in the twitter posts and in some of the discussions here. Are these two seperate ladies or is it just people messing up one ladies names.

Jojo is back!
Not so often that I run into a provider that I recognize after being AWOL for a long time! I saw Jojo what seems like ages ago at MMS Kim’s in Manhattan and once ago recently in the city but it’s been at least a year since I’ve had the pleasure of having a session with Jojo.
She reminds me of some of the thick Ai Asian chicks on Instagram except she has buxom and believable proportions. I think she might have had her chest touched up recently as they are slightly bigger than I remembered. Her thick and juicy legs are forever burned in my memory and I couldn't weight to have her full weight on top of me.
Slow and sensual is the name of the game with her, she was one of the first girls that I had that true GFE DFK experience with and I began this time sucking on her tongue and lips as she fondled me and got me rock hard over the pants. I took the lead in the beginning when we started to kiss but she had other things planned and shoved her tongue halfway down my throat. Wasn't long before my pants were around my ankles and I got a quick refresher course on how good her head game is. I love the way she teases my sack with the tip of her nails, when the ball action is paired with her big lips and tight throat it makes me want to check out studio apartments in flushing for rent.
Switched up the attention on her again and sucked on her meaty pussy with the same intensity she showed me, I eventually found her dream bean and took it all in my mouth and forced my tongue on it like we were thumb wrestling. She pulled me up to DFK some more and after she went down to re-wet my knob and put on a suit for the maiden voyage.
She is tall, flexible, and oh so sexy. I forgot how nice of an ass she had until I had both cheeks in my hands at the edge of the bed. Most of the time I was putting in work I was standing, first off with her calves resting on my shoulders while I leaned back, brought her thighs in hugging against me and did everything I can to make my dick hit the top wall and O from the inside. Switched to hitting it from behind which she really seemed to enjoy. She turned around and said I had “so much power” before urging me to lay back while road what I had left in me. Really glad she popped up here, I won’t mind slumming it on the silver limousine (subway) to flushing with that woman waiting on the other end. Worth making the trip without a doubt. 280 all in

Jojo is back!
Not so often that I run into a provider that I recognize after being AWOL for a long time! I saw Jojo what seems like ages ago at MMS Kim’s in Manhattan and once ago recently in the city but it’s been at least a year since I’ve had the pleasure of having a session with Jojo.
She reminds me of some of the thick Ai Asian chicks on Instagram except she has buxom and believable proportions. I think she might have had her chest touched up recently as they are slightly bigger than I remembered. Her thick and juicy legs are forever burned in my memory and I couldn't weight to have her full weight on top of me.
Slow and sensual is the name of the game with her, she was one of the first girls that I had that true GFE DFK experience with and I began this time sucking on her tongue and lips as she fondled me and got me rock hard over the pants. I took the lead in the beginning when we started to kiss but she had other things planned and shoved her tongue halfway down my throat. Wasn't long before my pants were around my ankles and I got a quick refresher course on how good her head game is. I love the way she teases my sack with the tip of her nails, when the ball action is paired with her big lips and tight throat it makes me want to check out studio apartments in flushing for rent.
Switched up the attention on her again and sucked on her meaty pussy with the same intensity she showed me, I eventually found her dream bean and took it all in my mouth and forced my tongue on it like we were thumb wrestling. She pulled me up to DFK some more and after she went down to re-wet my knob and put on a suit for the maiden voyage.
She is tall, flexible, and oh so sexy. I forgot how nice of an ass she had until I had both cheeks in my hands at the edge of the bed. Most of the time I was putting in work I was standing, first off with her calves resting on my shoulders while I leaned back, brought her thighs in hugging against me and did everything I can to make my dick hit the top wall and O from the inside. Switched to hitting it from behind which she really seemed to enjoy. She turned around and said I had “so much power” before urging me to lay back while road what I had left in me. Really glad she popped up here, I won’t mind slumming it on the silver limousine (subway) to flushing with that woman waiting on the other end. Worth making the trip without a doubt. 280 all in
Was this for 1 hour just making sure

Annie

I went earlier in the day with the intention of seeing Jojo or Yoyo given some of the reviews. I was told that Annie was available although I saw who I believe is Jojo walking around, tall girl not old enough in appearance to be Yoyo given the description people have provided. While I like Jojo's height, visually I preferred Annie overall. Jojo is statuesque and skinnier (not necessarily skinny) but she gave off the wrong vibes and Annie had a good look with a very up beat attitude smiles and giggles the whole time. Annie made me feel not just welcomed but desired. She's got a nice curvy body but is shorted at about 5'3" and is probably in the average weigth category by American standards maybe not so much by Chinese standards. Like someone that was maybe into gymnastics at an early age but now has her womanly curves and just a little weight in the right places. Small pouch in front with a floral tattoo prominent near her belly button. Again cute face nice lips. Her attitude right from the start spoke volumes. I knew she was going to be fun. It's been too hot lately so I needed the shower, got good TS session to cool off and then back to the room. She asked if I want massage or to get right to it. I'm always there for the full relaxation experience. So I opted for the massage. About 10 minutes of that and onto the flip. Great BBJ terrific enthusiasm, just a slight amount of tooth but that went away quickly. She could have had me finish then but I needed to get in her. On went the rubber. BBFS is an option for those interested. She road on top and we switched a couple times. Again just the right attitude for this line of work. I left very happy and will be back. It's great to have them there especially after loosing Scandy a few blocks down.

i
Sorry I though I had it in there. 280 all in, 80 house plus 200 tip. I didnt negotiate I took what others had posted here and wen she said the same I just agreed.
I’ve been following this thread closely, so I texted because Jojo just sounds like my type of girl. Can anyone help out confirming her pics are real? (Second request) mms says it’s real. Is it?
The text also mentioned $200 all in and only Jojo stood out at $280. Still better than $320-$340 in nyc.

i

I’ve been following this thread closely, so I texted because Jojo just sounds like my type of girl. Can anyone help out confirming her pics are real? (Second request) mms says it’s real. Is it?
The text also mentioned $200 all in and only Jojo stood out at $280. Still better than $320-$340 in nyc.
None of Jojo’s pics are real. They are of an Thai Instagram model bt_mintra

Damn those old pictures bring back some memories... Personally those couple of years, I met nothing but stunners at 90% of visits. The GGR/PH threads also have a lot of good pictures of some ladies still around now.

Hermes @ bunny girls spa

Enough reviews to chock a horse So I had to check it out I was around flushing again It was between this and another well reviewed spa in bayside same price and apparently same service level but today this was closer so here we are.

I was promised 3 girls for a line , I already knew that I wanted to see Jojo and at least take a look at Annie I knew nothing about Hermes aside from the luxurious name and maybe one review.
I arrived in time and Jojo is missing from the line up, whatever, I’ll get her next time maybe.
Anne was cute but i couldn’t resist the luxury that is Hermes. Fuck!! this girls was off the hook smoking hot. I just couldn’t wait to start the session and get her naked. Right off the bat, her pics are her but majorly touched up to the point of WTF she doesn’t need that. She’s legit gorgeous.
Short, long black hair, great natural breasts, small frame a spinner. The ass in the pic on Twitter is hers. It’s her body!!

I’m getting carried away.. I’ll get to the point
Sexy AF, she’s finally alone with me in the room, donation $200 for the hour including everything.
Clothes come off so fast she’s on my lap grinding on my already hard cock, dangerously close to an already soaking wet kitty, I’m not there 5 minutes, A little too fast for me but not complaining. I turned her around, felt some stubs on her kitty, I suggested to help her shave it in the shower and that’s exactly what we did. She started first with the soap and I shaved her very slow, the highlight was when she spread her pussy for me to get all the nooks and crannies, I enjoyed that very much, after a wash I daty her just to make sure I did a good job, Smooth and soft we head to the room.
Bbj, no gag reflex, bls, attempted to fia me,it was too early on so I declined, babe I need to warm up to that, I’m not a machine. Lol
Daty, cfs, doggy is a must with Hermes.
She luxuriously fucked the hell out of me.
Finished CIM left with my head spinning.
Auntie offered more water and an apple but I went for the smokes instead!!
My legs were shaking on my way down.

Yuna
Saw some info about this place on another site and decided to take a plunge being not too far from me. Location is pretty bare bones, but clean, street outside is very quiet, not much going on and other than the three letters “spa” above address outside. Was greeted by an older woman first, she led me to one of the rooms. Table in the center, doesn't seem to have beds.
There were a couple ladies available at the time of my visit and both came to my room. One girl was thicker and had a tattoo, other was thinner, big on top but faces both similar. I picked latter of two, she said her name was Yuna. Other than the introduction and a few basic things English was limited.
Arrived needed a shower, very hot these past few days. Good soap down and wash, didn't realize it at first but her top is natural and was a highlight of the TS. She has a few tricks up her sleeve, more than just sliding around, nice tease. On the flip I got a better look at her face/body, seems to be in her 30’s with milfy vibes.
Standard and enjoyable session here. BBBJ as soon as we returned from the shower, same tease/edging technique from the shower after about 10 minutes or so she prepared me for takeoff and wrapped me up. CG, doggie, ended with CIM. Damage was 200, I was offered a second pop for additional $ but with only 10 minutes left I got a massage instead. Good attitude and did all the extras I.E helping me get dressed and whatnot, for this price worth repeating.

Annie - BunnyGirl

After connecting on TW, i texted to see who was actually there; phone person offered a few names, I didn’t make a decision till I saw them because the pics look super enhanced.

Picked Annie,
It’s very hard to tell from the pics on Twitter, but Annie is cute, a bit mature maybe 30’s, not a spinner but in no way fat or even slightly over weight, she’s well proportioned, nice big pair of tatas, a tattoo and ass, lots of ass.
We started off with a quick wash and she flat out spent 90% of the time in the shower to blow me and even wanted to fuck right there; PSE and Greek was discussed, im very picky with pse, Greek was interesting so I made a mental note.

After I almost cim in the shower, I was kinda tired think my sugar dropped all of a sudden I could hardly stand so i hurried back to the safety of the bed and a flat ginger ale.

I was laying face down for a 7/10massage I like it hard and she did it but I also like a crack or two of my spine.. she couldn’t do it, no biggie.

It was relaxing till she put all her attention on the boys with her mouth with me on all 4, I got semi hard and that was it for me. I took her in doggy, mish and back to doggy with my finger in her ass the whole time then I thought why not just do Greek?? I went for it ($100), she pulled out the KY, I was already covred. little loose from my finger so it was nice and more importantly clean. We fucked Greek till I popped in the cover.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Annie - BunnyGirl

After connecting on TW, i texted to see who was actually there; phone person offered a few names, I didn’t make a decision till I saw them because the pics look super enhanced.

Picked Annie,
It’s very hard to tell from the pics on Twitter, but Annie is cute, a bit mature maybe 30’s, not a spinner but in no way fat or even slightly over weight, she’s well proportioned, nice big pair of tatas, a tattoo and ass, lots of ass.
We started off with a quick wash and she flat out spent 90% of the time in the shower to blow me and even wanted to fuck right there; PSE and Greek was discussed, im very picky with pse, Greek was interesting so I made a mental note.

After I almost cim in the shower, I was kinda tired think my sugar dropped all of a sudden I could hardly stand so i hurried back to the safety of the bed and a flat ginger ale.

I was laying face down for a 7/10massage I like it hard and she did it but I also like a crack or two of my spine.. she couldn’t do it, no biggie.

It was relaxing till she put all her attention on the boys with her mouth with me on all 4, I got semi hard and that was it for me. I took her in doggy, mish and back to doggy with my finger in her ass the whole time then I thought why not just do Greek?? I went for it ($100), she pulled out the KY, I was already covred. little loose from my finger so it was nice and more importantly clean. We fucked Greek till I popped in the cover.
What was the price you paid before the additional $100 for Greek?