NYC street action 2010-2011?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Well, surprise, surprise. I went to a Salvadoran restaurant this afternoon in Jamaica. Long story, but on the way back, I took Jamaica Avenue. And at the north corner of 212th and Jamaica, there was this black girl with a pink weave and dressed hooker-ish.

I turned left onto 212th, and did a u-turn to get a better look. Well, the car in front of me picked her up. This was at 3 PM. I made the right onto Jamaica to follow him and it was a white guy that picked her up.

Well, there is a daytime stroll still in effect, I guess.

Gavy

Well, surprise, surprise. I went to a Salvadoran restaurant this afternoon in Jamaica. Long story, but on the way back, I took Jamaica Avenue. And at the north corner of 212th and Jamaica, there was this black girl with a pink weave and dressed hooker-ish.

I turned left onto 212th, and did a u-turn to get a better look. Well, the car in front of me picked her up. This was at 3 PM. I made the right onto Jamaica to follow him and it was a white guy that picked her up.

Well, there is a daytime stroll still in effect, I guess.

Gavy

Its great to know that the hookers are out during the day.

Can anyone think of any areas in the Bronx (besides HP) where there is action. I used to go to the Jerome avenue and West farms strolls but those have died out. Too bad I had a lot of fun in the WF area.

Has anyone run into the little spinner from Farrington? WHite/PR girl named Jenice or Janice? bbbj for $40. Awesome technique...
I've never seen any spinners with that description out there. Been looking for any sw but its dried up there since the lounge opened up. Don't know where they went..but I'm curious..

HP dead or alive

Hey I have been out of the hunts point area since late september of last year and was wondering do you think it is still dead right now? if so when do you think it will pick up again?

Hey I have been out of the hunts point area since late september of last year and was wondering do you think it is still dead right now? if so when do you think it will pick up again?
Gavy just cruised there the other night and said it was dead, I've cruised there a couple of times in the last month and there wasn't that much out, just the same crew of 5-10 girls but nothing special to look at. I'll bet it picks up once the weather gets nicer but its just a guess.

Gavy just cruised there the other night and said it was dead, I've cruised there a couple of times in the last month and there wasn't that much out, just the same crew of 5-10 girls but nothing special to look at. I'll bet it picks up once the weather gets nicer but its just a guess.
By nothing special you mean what?

Usually between 11pm and 1 am. Its not as obvious but if you walk around you'll find 'em. They all want local hotels, so if you dont have a hotel it may be a no-go. You could always try a cbj in the park, but be discrete.

Usually between 11pm and 1 am. Its not as obvious but if you walk around you'll find 'em. They all want local hotels, so if you dont have a hotel it may be a no-go. You could always try a cbj in the park, but be discrete.
I saw one. How many do you see out there?

I saw one. How many do you see out there?
Usually 3-5, sometimes a few cruising in cars. But some seem to only take 1 guy and are gone. The hardcore will work the area. Mostly solid 6-7, some 8-9(rare), and then once in a while a truly ugly will wander in.