255-12 Hillside Avenue, Queens • 516-408-0079

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
So I called 251 Jericho Friday afternoon and asked for "anna" or "hanna" and was told in the affirmative that she was there indeed. I went and walked through the crowded parking lot with a few people milling about and went upstairs and was greeted by a decent looking Korean woman. But she wasn't "anna". I asked for "anna" and received the "no here today, you like me oh somebahdy ehrshe". I rarely do this, but I just up and left. Politely declined.

So I was in the mood and searched BP for something in the area. I found 255-12 Hillside Ave. The building is located right next to the Dunkin Donuts. I was greeted by a cery atractive, lean Koean woman. I pegged her in her 20s.

So we go upstairs and this place is not the cleanest place I was ever at. I am still sketchy if tale shower was available. The girl --- Jo-Jo or Ju-ju --- didn't offer, I didn't ask. So we get down to the massage and the first 15-20 minutes were done with a bed sheet over my body. I was seriously thinking, "WTF??" I was completely disappointed and regretting I didn't stay at 251 Jericho.

So after 15-20 minutes of this, "Jo-jo" says it's time for the "oil massage". I figured that she wasn't putting baby oil on the bed sheet and fully expected her to just give me a handjob with baby oil. But the next 20 minutes was extremely pleasureable. A lot of groin, inner thigh, scrotum, nether region play. Pretty fantastic.

We did the flip, she kissed the tip, licked it and then oiled it up. She asked about "insertion". I had never done that, was almost ready to say "yes", ut decided to just let her fiddle down there. After I "finished" , she continued to massage me for another 15 minutes. I got up, she kissed me and told me I was "a very nice man" and seemed disappointed when I decline the "water" she offered. I relented and said, "Sure, I'll take the water."

I was seriously disaapointed and then definitely pleasantly surprised. Yeah, I'd go back.

516 669 1930

I gave "seeker" a buzz as I was hanging out in Manhattan later that night. I wanted to give Hyako a run and I know he's friedly with "Julie". He didn't return my call, so I went to se Rene at Episodes. Um, WOW. Got to love Rene...

So I called 251 Jericho Friday afternoon and asked for "anna" or "hanna" and was told in the affirmative that she was there indeed. I went and walked through the crowded parking lot with a few people milling about and went upstairs and was greeted by a decent looking Korean woman. But she wasn't "anna". I asked for "anna" and received the "no here today, you like me oh somebahdy ehrshe". I rarely do this, but I just up and left. Politely declined.

So I was in the mood and searched BP for something in the area. I found 255-12 Hillside Ave. The building is located right next to the Dunkin Donuts. I was greeted by a cery atractive, lean Koean woman. I pegged her in her 20s.

So we go upstairs and this place is not the cleanest place I was ever at. I am still sketchy if tale shower was available. The girl --- Jo-Jo or Ju-ju --- didn't offer, I didn't ask. So we get down to the massage and the first 15-20 minutes were done with a bed sheet over my body. I was seriously thinking, "WTF??" I was completely disappointed and regretting I didn't stay at 251 Jericho.

So after 15-20 minutes of this, "Jo-jo" says it's time for the "oil massage". I figured that she wasn't putting baby oil on the bed sheet and fully expected her to just give me a handjob with baby oil. But the next 20 minutes was extremely pleasureable. A lot of groin, inner thigh, scrotum, nether region play. Pretty fantastic.

We did the flip, she kissed the tip, licked it and then oiled it up. She asked about "insertion". I had never done that, was almost ready to say "yes", ut decided to just let her fiddle down there. After I "finished" , she continued to massage me for another 15 minutes. I got up, she kissed me and told me I was "a very nice man" and seemed disappointed when I decline the "water" she offered. I relented and said, "Sure, I'll take the water."

I was seriously disaapointed and then definitely pleasantly surprised. Yeah, I'd go back.

516 669 1930

I gave "seeker" a buzz as I was hanging out in Manhattan later that night. I wanted to give Hyako a run and I know he's friedly with "Julie". He didn't return my call, so I went to se Rene at Episodes. Um, WOW. Got to love Rene...
What was the damage?

B

BlueKnight

Homie:

How luckey you are to be able to get into Episodes.
Been looking for someone to sponser me for a year now

Any suggestions how I could get in???

But Gavvy wont answer that either lolol.......But since I'm in a generous mood I will point you in the right direction, look up the most recent Episodes thread that he just posted in the other day and I believe the number is in there in one of the posts. It should still work. Now I cant guarantee they will let you in but thats a good start, good luck.......

B

BlueKnight

But Gavvy wont answer that either lolol.......But since I'm in a generous mood I will point you in the right direction, look up the most recent Episodes thread that he just posted in the other day and I believe the number is in there in one of the posts. It should still work. Now I cant guarantee they will let you in but thats a good start, good luck.......
Thanks. I tried could not find it. too bad this site does not have PM like others I am on.

I went there yesterday and to be honest I totally got the exact opposite of what you had. I asked for Jo-Jo but no one seems to know who she was so I ended up with yet another BiBi.

TS is available but it was pretty bad. It was pretty chilly yesterday, maybe in the 60s, and the place wasn't heating and she didn't dry me properly. I make it into the massage room shivering. It started out with a mediocore massage but I kept thinking to myself, that Gavvy started out with the same BS before he hit the jackpot. I got the same 'oil' massage except if was only on the back and it felt more like chunky lard instead.

I'm not an expert like most here having only been to a handful of ASP, but the flip was the absolute worse I've ever had. No rhythm and just generally uninteresting. It was so bad that I actually had to tell her that she needed more oil or whatever. In the end I almost needed to help her out. In the end it was still .6/.4. I only left the regular because these chicks have a hard enough life as it is so I felt bad, but this is def not a repeat, at least not with her anyway.

I guess I will keep trying 251-55 Jamaica Ave and see if the mythical Hanna or Anna ever show up. ANy luck on that end gavvy?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
For kc724

Try Northern Blvd and Little Neck Parkway. 718 216 5555

Never disappointed when you go there. Even if you get an older one (40 +), you can usually get a blowjob out of the deal here.

Hi guys long time lurker but I been dabbling in some amps in bellerose area. Went to the one near dunkin donuts also on hillside and little neck. i like going in the morning usally just after opening and was met by Yo Yo i believe same one a Gavvy i believe. Tight little shorts with with very loose tank top shirt on. Lots of camera first at the door and 2 inside which i feel really nervous about. wish i had a hat and glasses on. Go to room ask for hour and shower. Lay down on very hot heated table which felt nice at first but after the hr i was sweating my balls off. I love showers and she was very attentive to all parts, massagee was very nice with the last 20 minutes while she spread my legs and did alot alot of ass play and massaging of the boys . loved it. did alot of otc only on the bottom part had her finished with nice slow hr and did nice clean up. got me dressed and gave her 40 for the hr which was 60, would go back.More is avail i believe because while i was laying down looking through cut out saw a condom wrapper (made me laugh)
Went to venus on jericho and west of commonwhealth again ealy in the morning and met by sunny 40ish and tiny tiny tits which i hate btw got hr with shower. terrible massage but shower was nice. she finished early almost 10 mintues and the release was lame as well did better to myself in the past. will not go back there.60/30
I havent been doing this long been seem to be wanting more and more but also find myself not being relaxed when i get there worring more about some kind of bust or being approached when i leave. I guess it comes with going to these places. I try only to go to places that offer hr over full srevice just because i think cops dont care about hr as much. with all the attention in suffolk im just nervous i guess. any advice thanks guys