251-55 Jamaica Avenue

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I tried this place out yesterday. Real hard to find. It is located just west of Little Neck Parkway and it is on the north side of Jamaica Avenue. If you hit the U-Haul building, you have passed it. I had to call when I got there. The girl then directed me through a parking lot and up some metal stairs in the back of a building. Very strange set up. BUT...

I met "Anna". Ana looked like she was a teenager. But these Asians get me all the time, they look very youthful to me. "Anna" just might be the most attractive woman that ever touched my cock. I also saw a chubby Asian girl there. Very attractive girl as well.

Anyway, the massage was "average" at best, but for $50 and having the most attractive woman that has ever touched my cock, it was definitely a worthwhile venture. I was so smitten, I threw her $40 as a tip. Roaming was permitted.

Try it out if you are into hot looking Asians.

I can personally testify that gavy was absolutely euphoric when telling me about Anna. Wow I was so tempted to travel all the way over from Jersey. And Asians aren't even really his thing per se but he said she was maybe the hottest chick ever to service him.

I tried on Friday evening around 6 PM. Called and waited for about 90 minutes. Luckily there were some errands I had to do in the area. After the wait and several calls, I called it quits at 7:30 PM.

Based on Gravvy's description i was determined to try this place out. I tried again last Friday and I called this time just to be sure it was open before I made the trip over. When i called no one picked up and it went to voice mail, but about an hour later, mamasan actually called back! We set up an appointment and I asked for Anna but was told she was not available but Bebe was there. What the heck right? So I make the appointment and make my way to the place and back up the shady looking commerical area. For anyone who wants to go there #1, the doorbell doesn't work; you have to call to get in.

Inside the place is dark and looks like an old warehouse. $60 cover which gets you the TS. Mamasan will give you the usual question (have you been here, what kind of work do you do, what's your name, etc?) and like every other honest-monger out there, I lie about everything. Bebe does a decent TS and massage although nothing special. When the flip comes she goes about the HJ which includes her sucking your nip if you're into it. Wandering hands were allowed.

Afterwards mamasan said I'd get 'more' the next time I come. I do want to go back, but I want to try out anna this time. She also mention an appointment so I guess they like those more. I don't blame them considering their location and how they go about their business.

Based on Gravvy's description i was determined to try this place out. I tried again last Friday and I called this time just to be sure it was open before I made the trip over. When i called no one picked up and it went to voice mail, but about an hour later, mamasan actually called back! We set up an appointment and I asked for Anna but was told she was not available but Bebe was there. What the heck right? So I make the appointment and make my way to the place and back up the shady looking commerical area. For anyone who wants to go there #1, the doorbell doesn't work; you have to call to get in.

Inside the place is dark and looks like an old warehouse. $60 cover which gets you the TS. Mamasan will give you the usual question (have you been here, what kind of work do you do, what's your name, etc?) and like every other honest-monger out there, I lie about everything. Bebe does a decent TS and massage although nothing special. When the flip comes she goes about the HJ which includes her sucking your nip if you're into it. Wandering hands were allowed.

Afterwards mamasan said I'd get 'more' the next time I come. I do want to go back, but I want to try out anna this time. She also mention an appointment so I guess they like those more. I don't blame them considering their location and how they go about their business.
Sound like alot of work for a HJ from a 40's old woman.

Bebe wasn't too bad. Nothing special but nothing fugly either. Gravy mentioned a chubby attrative too but I don't think that was her since she wasn't really chubby. It's all subjective I guess but the way he was describing anna, I was getting a hard on just reading it.

You got her? I was going to try again this week, tomorrow actually, but not going to waste my time if she's not in this week. When i asked for her mamasan told me her body was hurting which probably meant someone pounded her too hard.

Decided to try my luck and called to ask who was working today, mamasan rattles of some names but finishes with "and Hanna is back". Read great things about Anna/Hanna, and I'm off. Mamasan answers the door, +40 yr 6 on AMP scale, i tell her I'm here for Hanna she says "she's busy just few minutes, I give you table shower but Hanna will give rub okay", she gave alot of attention to Jr. Now I'm back in the room and ready to go waiting in the dark anticipating a cutie, instead a +40 skinny lady comes into room "I'm Hanna" (skinny 6 on the scale) and before I could move she's starts rubbing, too late to bolt. This act seemed well rehearsed. She did give a prof quality rub and ST was good but wouldn't allow any touching at all. I didn't think I could pop, but she rubbed one out of me. Couldn't but feel like I was conned, don't fall for this trick.

Decided to try my luck and called to ask who was working today, mamasan rattles of some names but finishes with "and Hanna is back". Read great things about Anna/Hanna, and I'm off. Mamasan answers the door, +40 yr 6 on AMP scale, i tell her I'm here for Hanna she says "she's busy just few minutes, I give you table shower but Hanna will give rub okay", she gave alot of attention to Jr. Now I'm back in the room and ready to go waiting in the dark anticipating a cutie, instead a +40 skinny lady comes into room "I'm Hanna" (skinny 6 on the scale) and before I could move she's starts rubbing, too late to bolt. This act seemed well rehearsed. She did give a prof quality rub and ST was good but wouldn't allow any touching at all. I didn't think I could pop, but she rubbed one out of me. Couldn't but feel like I was conned, don't fall for this trick.
Dude,

The Anna Gavvy is talking about was gone along time ago. It's now under new management but the Anna back then was out of this world for sure.

Damn that shit has happened to me a few times before at other Amps. I went back to a place months later looking for a particular gal, they tell me she's there but the girl they bring out isn't the one I'm looking for. I guess with Amps they're so transient that you've got to strike while the iron is hot so to speak.

218 hillside

This is the sister place and just found out it is under new Management. So wanted to see whats change. I actually get the phone girl because she kept answer the phone thru the half hr session. To sum it up massage sucks and HJ was just a jackhammer and had to talk her into it even tho she was rubbing the balss and a hole thru the whole session.

Just visited 251 yesterday. Had Yumi and opted for hh, 40 bucks. She's in her 40s and a spinner type with B cups. Started the massage and realized her half-ass attempt. Just pressing her hands flats on my back. Horrible effort. She gets to the ST and caresses the underside of my balls while face down. That killed my stamina and by the time I turned around, she jerked me off for less than a minute and popped. I was feeling generous due to thanksgiving and gave 30 dollar tip. Won't repeat and will stay away from kmp/amps for a long time again.

Just visited 251 yesterday. Had Yumi and opted for hh, 40 bucks. She's in her 40s and a spinner type with B cups. Started the massage and realized her half-ass attempt. Just pressing her hands flats on my back. Horrible effort. She gets to the ST and caresses the underside of my balls while face down. That killed my stamina and by the time I turned around, she jerked me off for less than a minute and popped. I was feeling generous due to thanksgiving and gave 30 dollar tip. Won't repeat and will stay away from kmp/amps for a long time again.
What were you expecting?? That road has alot of places some will give a good massage but thats it other will go all the way.