251-55 Jamaica Avenue

Was on the way to 174 Herricks and as I was going down Jericho I passed this place. Goes by the name of June Spa, 516 589 5963. Remembered this thread and thought I would give it a try and save Herrick for another day.

As Gavvy said in the first post, the approach is a bit sketchy. Have to go through a large parking area that is between the U haul place and the building for 251-55. If your doing a daytime approach some workers could be in the lot. They know where you are going and so do you--so hold your head high and own it. Walk to the back of the lot and go up the metal staircase--try not to knock over the laundry rack of "hot towels" at the top of the stairs(somethings should not be seen to broad daylight).

Been there twice, both times had Yumi. Described above, but typical AMP worker, 40ish, B cup bewbies, little hands--you've seen her before a million times in a million different places.

Asked for an hour and took the shower. Shower was good, scrubbed down nicely with little play and attention to the right parts.

Back to the room for the rub. It wasn't really a rub, more like just pressing down on different areas as hard as she could--in this area she gets a fail as the rub was almost non existent.

On to the soft touch. First time was long strokes which was good. Ended up reaching under and around to give some attention in the right place. Second time she used her whole bod to glide over me along with the ST, clothes stayed on. Then the flip....

She went to the oil, I stopped her and pointed to her mouth, quick negotiation and got a great BBJ. Started to pop without giving her ample notices so she got some but didn't complain. Second visit the same, but I let her know when the DNA was coming (haha).

Recap--Approach difficult in daylight, typical AMPs, shower good, rub bad, finish great.

.6/.8

Was on the way to 174 Herricks and as I was going down Jericho I passed this place. Goes by the name of June Spa, 516 589 5963. Remembered this thread and thought I would give it a try and save Herrick for another day.

As Gavvy said in the first post, the approach is a bit sketchy. Have to go through a large parking area that is between the U haul place and the building for 251-55. If your doing a daytime approach some workers could be in the lot. They know where you are going and so do you--so hold your head high and own it. Walk to the back of the lot and go up the metal staircase--try not to knock over the laundry rack of "hot towels" at the top of the stairs(somethings should not be seen to broad daylight).

Been there twice, both times had Yumi. Described above, but typical AMP worker, 40ish, B cup bewbies, little hands--you've seen her before a million times in a million different places.

Asked for an hour and took the shower. Shower was good, scrubbed down nicely with little play and attention to the right parts.

Back to the room for the rub. It wasn't really a rub, more like just pressing down on different areas as hard as she could--in this area she gets a fail as the rub was almost non existent.

On to the soft touch. First time was long strokes which was good. Ended up reaching under and around to give some attention in the right place. Second time she used her whole bod to glide over me along with the ST, clothes stayed on. Then the flip....

She went to the oil, I stopped her and pointed to her mouth, quick negotiation and got a great BBJ. Started to pop without giving her ample notices so she got some but didn't complain. Second visit the same, but I let her know when the DNA was coming (haha).

Recap--Approach difficult in daylight, typical AMPs, shower good, rub bad, finish great.

.6/.8
Ivan,

This place was good in the past! I guess new ownership took it down hill. The same owners have 2 other places one is in flushing on 198street and the other is in hillside. Back then that girl Anna was hot a nice small package of joy. I wonder where she ended up

BH

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Ivan,

This place was good in the past! I guess new ownership took it down hill. The same owners have 2 other places one is in flushing on 198street and the other is in hillside. Back then that girl Anna was hot a nice small package of joy. I wonder where she ended up

BH
That girl was one for the ages. She just might have beent he hottest chick that ever touched my body. And I'm not even into Asian chicks! Good review, Ivan.

Now what about that place on Little Neck, next door to the pizza place? Just north of Jericho/Jamaica Ave?