Search results

1. V

Short stay - queens

I just staring using Dayuse in the city. Its great, you may pay more than the Hollywood, but you get more hours, so its worth it. They have an app and you don't need to use a credit card to reserve. But most rates go until 4-5pm so if you want to stay later you have to hunt for that window. I...
  2. V

Motel without id...? Recommend please

Never asked for ID at the Hollywood. But they know me well and I keep them in business. I think they only ask if you use credit card or stay overnight. The CMI keeps your info from the drivers license on file so when you go back they got you on file. Sucks!!!! Most places like the midway...
  3. V

XDreams

The website is down. Are they still open? The strips clubs have gotten dull for me. Need some easy times. Use to have fun with Monica, Isis and Jessica. Always great to run into a stripper from one of the clubs who decides to officially suck dick for a living.
  4. V

Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I think your talking about Misha, short, thin, milf . Not sure what days she works.
  5. V

Blush

Blush has some of the hottest girls. Most have great attitude, but lots of work for takeout. They stopped smoking so its clean and fresh. Haven't been buy at night for a while but will get by this week and advise.
  6. V

Hi, I'm new here

IM BACK. forgot my password . Will make up for lost time and contribute and provide input..
  7. V

Carousel

Been hit or miss on saturdays. They need new blood.
  8. V

Blue Rhino. 1850 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743 Phone: 631-486-8545

Ditto, another one bites the dust.. But its been a waste for the last few years.
  9. V

Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

She's American, and more like upper 40s. Long legs and nice fake boobs. Have fun..
  10. V

Crazy Diamond (formerly Tender Trap) 1850 E. Jericho Tpke, Huntington • 631-493-9510

I agree. So far there has been no fee but there has been no one there. Also, thye know me for years so I never pay admission. Don't know how things went sat but the lots had lots of cars.
  11. V

Crazy Diamond (formerly Tender Trap) 1850 E. Jericho Tpke, Huntington • 631-493-9510

Sorry, its been a while, lost my pass word. They have reopened. Saturday was their grand opening. I have stopped by over the last two weeks at night, but the place is dead. Barely two dancers working and nothing to come back for. On the good side they do have a nice bartender worth looking at...
  12. V

Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Victoria former dancer from the Blue Rhino/crazy diamond . One of my favs. back then.
  13. V

Show World

Suggest you check out tunnel of love. She use to work there before. The girls tend to hop from place to place.
  14. V

Teasers

This place is closed, by the town. Long island is drying up... http://www.newsday.com/long-island/towns/deer-park-adult-store-sues-babylon-town-over-its-right-to-remain-open-1.8713485
  15. V

Cherrie Bombs

This place is way toooo much. The girls want 150 for cbj and 3oo for full service. That's Crazy for this place.
  16. V

Stonehedge

Maria is no longer dancing, as well as Juicy. Not sure about the rest. Most went to Crazy diamonds but now most have left.
  17. V

Gossip

Its closed again till sept for remodeling to be a steak house gentleman club and some sort of cigar lounge.
  18. V

Show World

Steve, SW is 15 min for $25 -not 10min for $30 like XD and CB. And Yes the guy at the front desk times it. The cost for additional time is scaled back for the extra time. I think maybe 40 or 35. I have forgotten. Britney is a home run. She works both TOL and SW. She posts her number on BP...
  19. V

Huntington Station - Jericho Tpke - 631-988-6969

No, only Kay and Young. But Kay stays on most of the other girls move on so check in a week or two and Young will move one and another appears. Young and June they have made repeat appearances.