Crazy Diamond (formerly Tender Trap) 1850 E. Jericho Tpke, Huntington • 631-493-9510

several years ago, this was one of the go to places. If it got younger, that can be good or bad. a few years back, they had girls of all ages. from 22 to 55 years old.

Sorry, its been a while, lost my pass word. They have reopened. Saturday was their grand opening. I have stopped by over the last two weeks at night, but the place is dead. Barely two dancers working and nothing to come back for. On the good side they do have a nice bartender worth looking at. Wish them luck, but they need woman and change the name...

I agree. So far there has been no fee but there has been no one there. Also, thye know me for years so I never pay admission. Don't know how things went sat but the lots had lots of cars.

Stopped in one day last week after work; three dancers, three customers. The bar tender is a heavily tattooed blonde and had the best body there. Love that they have curtains in the private dance area now, paid for one song and had a quick handjob from Angelina. She said takeout is available.

Stopped in one day last week after work; three dancers, three customers. The bar tender is a heavily tattooed blonde and had the best body there. Love that they have curtains in the private dance area now, paid for one song and had a quick handjob from Angelina. She said takeout is available.
Did she quote you any prices? Hiw much did you pay?

If they don't serve liquor it is.
There is a simple way around that -
I went to a strip joint once (now closed) that you had to be a member to enter ($20 one time membership fee) where you brought your own booze or beer. They labeled it with you membership # and when you wanted a drink would charge you $5 for a glass. There was a 2 drink minimum (I think - was long time ago). You needed a fresh glass for each drink.

Great club - literally "everything goes" and right out in the open if so inclined or in a private room in the back (for rent for a very modest fee) if you were shy.

I went to a strip joint once (now closed) that you had to be a member to enter ($20 one time membership fee) where you brought your own booze or beer. They labeled it with you membership # and when you wanted a drink would charge you $5 for a glass. There was a 2 drink minimum (I think - was long time ago). You needed a fresh glass for each drink.

Great club - literally "everything goes" and right out in the open if so inclined or in a private room in the back (for rent for a very modest fee) if you were shy.
I'd bet Genius never rented the private room, lol

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator

Sounds like ?The Intimate Room? - it was on the Northern Service Road of the LIE around ?Exit 37?

Sounds like ?The Intimate Room? - it was on the Northern Service Road of the LIE around ?Exit 37?
No - it was a place in Medford way out on LI - exit 63 on LI. During the late 70's I had a job out there. Area was (and isn't all that much better today) low end neighborhood (equivalent to Wyandanch except white). The rocket scientist management for the company I worked for did a labor cost analysis and determined that the labor rates were significantly lower than they where in the main plant that was in mid Nassau. The plan was to design and then build some sophisticated high tech (for the time anyway) product and save lots of $ using the cheaper labor. So they rented a factory, hired employees and transferred me out there. Unfortunately, the labor they hired were about as trainable as sheep (when they actually showed up for work). Valuable lesson for me for how not to run a company.

Anyway, was driving down rt112 after a long day and saw this house on the hwy. Saw some guys carrying some six packs walking up to, knocking on the door (didn't have the white doorbell so I knew it wasn't an AMP) showing a card and going in. House had some forgettable named sign and the words private club at the bottom.

Hmm, this looks interesting and I knocked on the door. Guy says private club with female dancers, told me the rules. I came back later with my bottle, $20 and got a card. Was really wild place, 1st thing I saw was a elevated dance platform with 2 naked women on it. One was , I guess you would call it suggestively dancing, with a beer bottle she borrowed from one of the guys. I couldn't tell the brand of the beer as the label part of the bottle was placed by the girl where it wasn't - ahem - visible. The other woman was sitting on the edge of the platform, legs spread on a guy's shoulder who was slurping her snatch. Platform was surrounded by chairs where patrons could sit and encourage the women to do interesting things. A guy was talking to another girl sitting next to him on one of the chairs; they discussed something and both went into the back room area.

Totally raunchy kind of place - was great. Alas, I looked around but they didn't have a burro as part of the entertainment but what the hell - was only 20 bucks for the membership.

Went there for about 6 months until I couldn't stand working at the company anymore and left for greener pastures further west. Went back maybe 2 years later and place was closed.