Crazy Diamond (formerly Tender Trap) 1850 E. Jericho Tpke, Huntington • 631-493-9510

No - it was a place in Medford way out on LI - exit 63 on LI. During the late 70's I had a job out there. Area was (and isn't all that much better today) low end neighborhood (equivalent to Wyandanch except white). The rocket scientist management for the company I worked for did a labor cost analysis and determined that the labor rates were significantly lower than they where in the main plant that was in mid Nassau. The plan was to design and then build some sophisticated high tech (for the time anyway) product and save lots of $ using the cheaper labor. So they rented a factory, hired employees and transferred me out there. Unfortunately, the labor they hired were about as trainable as sheep (when they actually showed up for work). Valuable lesson for me for how not to run a company.

Anyway, was driving down rt112 after a long day and saw this house on the hwy. Saw some guys carrying some six packs walking up to, knocking on the door (didn't have the white doorbell so I knew it wasn't an AMP) showing a card and going in. House had some forgettable named sign and the words private club at the bottom.

Hmm, this looks interesting and I knocked on the door. Guy says private club with female dancers, told me the rules. I came back later with my bottle, $20 and got a card. Was really wild place, 1st thing I saw was a elevated dance platform with 2 naked women on it. One was , I guess you would call it suggestively dancing, with a beer bottle she borrowed from one of the guys. I couldn't tell the brand of the beer as the label part of the bottle was placed by the girl where it wasn't - ahem - visible. The other woman was sitting on the edge of the platform, legs spread on a guy's shoulder who was slurping her snatch. Platform was surrounded by chairs where patrons could sit and encourage the women to do interesting things. A guy was talking to another girl sitting next to him on one of the chairs; they discussed something and both went into the back room area.

Totally raunchy kind of place - was great. Alas, I looked around but they didn't have a burro as part of the entertainment but what the hell - was only 20 bucks for the membership.

Went there for about 6 months until I couldn't stand working at the company anymore and left for greener pastures further west. Went back maybe 2 years later and place was closed.

We may have met, or been there at the same time. I went there quit a few times before the were shut down. Slinky, I thought your guess was right, I forgot about this joint. Rt 112 just south of the LIE. Ah the good old days.

Stopped by today, don't think I stayed for even five minutes. A masculine looking Latina, a ghetto looking black, and a fifty year old looking white; once again the bartender (tattooed white female named Christine) was the best looking by far. Twice as many guys there compared to last time.

I stopped by this place with a friend on the way home from a party, and to say this place sucked, is an under statement. I know it was a weds night, but they had one woman working, not sexy at all, .. Stayed for one beer and left. Made me think of when this place was hopping and we went there many times and had so many good times there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes one on West service road in Roslyn near Old Willis exit and a juice bar in PW. 1980's yeah
That one was called the Intimate Room. On Powerhouse Rd, which is the LIE service road. It was totally nude so you had to bring on your own liquor and then they would sell it back to you.
Tri, you're right about the Salem Inn, in that it did go the same route and became totally nude in the 80's before it closed down. But when I first went there in 1976 it was an old fashioned topless bar with young white girls

Back in the day there was a girl who called herself linguinie. hot as fuck Italian chick. this place was a must stop in place back then. 80's early 90's. shit i'm that old.