Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Very funny - if fact that movie was on cable couple of weeks ago.
Anyway, nothing to do monger wise in the area of Poughkeepsie at least where I hung out near IBM (more or less owns whole the area). Just to give you and idea on how conservative the tech guys I hung out with were - they all (as in everyone who was male) wore white long sleeve shirts with pocket protectors containing various pencils and pens and dark ties. On casual Fridays some of the guys went wild and wore light blue long sleeve shirts with pocket protectors containing various pencils and pens and dark ties.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Very funny - if fact that movie was on cable couple of weeks ago.
Anyway, nothing to do monger wise in the area of Poughkeepsie at least where I hung out near IBM (more or less owns whole the area). Just to give you and idea on how conservative the tech guys I hung out with were - they all (as in everyone who was male) wore white long sleeve shirts with pocket protectors containing various pencils and pens and dark ties. On casual Fridays some of the guys went wild and wore light blue long sleeve shirts with pocket protectors containing various pencils and pens and dark ties.
Trust me, I know. I worked at Arthur Andersen for several years.

Been a little bored lately so have stopped by Crystal Cafe several times. On Saturday I was there and the piranhas were circling. I refused to let more than 2 near me. One (Polish origin) started dissing a third (Columbian)who I had told to try me later - I was just being polite. After 10 minutes of this the third came over and screamed at the one dissing her - I was stuck between them. Seemed like a fight was imminent with me caught between them. Bailed immediately. Will not be back soon.

I went today. Victoria, came over. we talked, fondled a little at the bar. She was very LE sensitive. I can't understand that while I've got my finger in her panties, and she's rubbing my dick. So I get a dance, for thirty, with a $40 bj agreement. Absolutely the best BJ I've had in years.
I complimented her on her skills, she said it's because I really like to do it.

I went today. Victoria, came over. we talked, fondled a little at the bar. She was very LE sensitive. I can't understand that while I've got my finger in her panties, and she's rubbing my dick. So I get a dance, for thirty, with a $40 bj agreement. Absolutely the best BJ I've had in years.
I complimented her on her skills, she said it's because I really like to do it.
Did you perform the sniff test?

Went here Sunday night and there was nothing going on. There were two AA ladies working? One was cute and the other one looked like this girl I knew that worked the White Castle drive thru. Large stomach, droopy tits, and an ass that could cause car accidents. The cute one just finished a dance and the heavy one came out from the back with a jared fogle looking motherfucker. I paid 12 for a jack and coke, sat at the stage bar for a while and then got the hell out of there. Went over to Cafe Royale, where I had more of the same.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I went it there about two months ago only because I was in the area. Hadn't been in there in about six years.

Not one good looking girl. No one dancing. Watered down drink was about $12.

A very aggressive Latina named Lupo came and sat with me and massage my cock thru my pants for a while. She was lumpy looking. she wanted $200 for a Cbj. I got up and left.