Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Anyone know what days/times Elani works here? I hadn't been in a while so I went 2 or 3 nights in a row last week and didn't see her there. Maybe she left?

Stopped by today about 1:30 pm, 1st time in about 6 months. Too early for much smoke. Quickly sexually assaulted by Cristina (Polish ex Tender Trap) and Yanna (Russian). Had fun with them at bar and then escaped. Surprisingly I enjoyed my visit unlike previous times.

I also stopped in here this afternoon after not being here for a while. I also had a nice time at the bar. A few drinks and some fun with the girls.
A very nice atmosphere today. Hope next visit is just as nice.

Stopped by and was immediately accosted by the long haired blond older lady who i'm going to assume are Yanna, she hit up for a drink and wanted to do a lap with me I said yes and then the other blond lady came over and said "lets do double, i promise baby lots of fun" . I told them sure , let me take this phone call first and then left... I'll go back one of these days,and hope they are not working that day!

I assume this place is closed Sunday? (just confirming). Trying to find spots in NY are where i can get a nice tug at the bar, bbbj in a private room etc. Doesnt have to be upscale, can be like Harry O's, PM, in CT. Looking for some action Sunday and didnt want to have to drive to CT, maybe I'll start exploring NJ?

Seems like most other states have stripclubs with extras, and dives which are basically fast-houses.

Stopped by this afternoon about 4pm. Bartender was smoking but not the overpowering smell of smoke I have encountered there before. Usual crew was working. Saw Angela (ex Stone) for first time in a while. She said she works there about 4 days a week (She mentioned Wednesday and Sunday but I don't remember which other days). Did not partake of dances with anyone and the level of piranha like activity was much lower than general - maybe because there were enough customers to go around.

I haven't been around for a while but I stopped by last wednesday during the day. This place never changes. Very smoky and no one dancing. Just a few girls at the bar. A few pleasant surprises tho. There was one busty Brazilian blonde and one little blonde cougar, I think her name was Michelle. Both very friendly. Didn't stay long but I liked what I saw. I will be back

I was there yesterday too. Michelle (or Mischa?) briefly went on stage and flashed her pussy at me. She looked hot although not young. I was interested but was already enjoying myself at the bar with another dancer.

Who cares. I haven't been here in a long time. The sea hags would be relentless trying to get at your cock at the bar. I will go back eventually and hopefully the old sea hags will still be gone.

A few possibilitites:

Doing donkey shows in Colombia
They found a lower class strip joint somewhere (is that even possible)
Just strolling down 110
Went to Coney Island to join the freak show.