Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

It is less smokey than before (at least in afternoon) but still can smell some smoke. Many of the "old crowd" still seem to be there and they still assault your cock at the bar.

Stopped by crystal today. Talent was pretty poor. Was looking for Anna, the Brazilian with the braces or at least Yanna, but all weren't working.

The fat Russian girl with the short hair, the GILF Vanessa and some other girl mik fish who always sits at the end of the bar was there.

Didn't really like the talent so I left.

How is this place in the evenings? Do they have a bouncer?

Was bored and stopped by today about 3pm. Met a Brazilian dancer named Vanessa. I had seen her there before but had never met her. She has a wonderful spinner type ass that is a pleasure to hold and squeeze. She is not as aggressive as some of the other regulars but is no wallflower. Had a nice time at the bar with her and another dancer. She is not young but probably 40s.

Stopped by on Wed. A lot of cars in the parking lot but not to many inside. Went to the bar and got a beer and was attacked by an older Spanish lady asking me to take her for a dance. There was another heavy set dancer working on another client at the end of bar and a tall blonde dancing. She said her name was Michelle but I didn't catch what her stage name was. Also started with a M. Decided to sit by the stage and had her dance pretty much for me. Wanted me to take her for a dance. After her LE check lol (she had me take my member out at the bar) she told me that bj was 50. I told her no and we agreed on 40 (pretty sure I over paid). While in the room another client kept walking past trying to get a peek. After I exploded she spit out to the side of the couch. With that the bartender came in asking if I wanted to buy another chip. I was trying to put my member away and kept telling her no I was good. After we left the room Michelle told me about her outside services.
Wasn't a horrible time compared some of the other posts. Maybe I will stop in again.

Stopped in today no smoking allowed. Was told I had to go outside for a smoke. 1st time there it was pretty cool. Got attacked at the bar by an older chick with short hair.

Hope they have some lackie mopping up all the jizz around this shithole dive. Rub offs at the bar while your having a drink. Sounds like this place will be raided soon.

Hope they have some lackie mopping up all the jizz around this shithole dive. Rub offs at the bar while your having a drink. Sounds like this place will be raided soon.
I imagine the upscale NYC strip clubs operate on a slightly higher level, but isn't this pretty much the standard MO at most LI strip clubs?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You say that like it's a bad thing. Would you rather go someplace and spend a couple of hundred bucks on air dances? Plus if guys have been getting handies at the bar for over half a decade why would you think "it will get raided soon"?

I'd rather spend some more cash on a cleaner place. This dive is similar to Stonhenge once was with the exception of HJ's @ the bar. But the back jizz rooms are similar with mixed DNA all over. I don't like sitting in another guys jizz. It's not too healthy of an atmosphere.
It's cheap but not my thing.
Sure will be an easy bust and lots of news to take this place down. Only exception might be is that LE is on the payroll.

........ Plus if guys have been getting handies at the bar for over half a decade why would you think "it will get raided soon"?
Been open much longer than that - at least 15 years since in 2001 the owner got arrested when officers came upon the a 14 yr old girl dancer during a routine State Liquor Authority inspection. She had phony proof and looked older than 14.. However, I don't know the level of extras and the handies at the bar - handies maybe started couple of years ago at most.

I remember when the club opened, maybe 20 years ago, community nearby went bonkers with all kinds of protests and news coverage to no avail. I think the community shot them selves in the foot with all the news coverage as it made mongers aware of the place and although the residential area is across the street the club is in an old industrial area with the LIRR tracks nearby and already had all the necessary approval/permits required by the town and State Liquor Authority.

As far as news coverage helping, I remember a decade back (maybe more) when a Hooters was opening, the community nearby had all kinds of protests and news coverage. When interviewed, the manager (franchisee?) was all smiles as he said he could never even hope to buy the amount of free advertising he was getting in the press and TV. What could the town do to him as his only crime was having legal age waitresses dressed in hot pants and tight tee shirts serving beer and hamburgers.

I'd rather roll around in the dirt at a Datre landfill than walk into this place.
It's pretty much the bottom of the barrel as far as strip joints go. Although I haven't been there in years, I would stop in to have a beer and find it amusing to watch the goings on of the local wildlife. If someone decides to do that probably good idea to have one of those key chain size hand sanitizer bottles in case you inadvertently touch anything with your bare skin.

It's pretty much the bottom of the barrel as far as strip joints go. Although I haven't been there in years, I would stop in to have a beer and find it amusing to watch the goings on of the local wildlife. If someone decides to do that probably good idea to have one of those key chain size hand sanitizer bottles in case you inadvertently touch anything with your bare skin.
Yes. While the bar area is routinely cleaned, the girls spit cum all over the back room, which apparently was just redone with new carpet. The place is disgusting.

But realistically, you can't catch an STD from being exposed to others DNA that has already been exposed to the elements (air / floor), that's not how transmission works......getting bbj from the mongrels at this place is a different story...would never engage in any activity there (even HJ) without a condom.

Exiled I have to totally agree with you! But Geek I think this place is nothing like the Stone.
There was no place like the Stone, had a lot of fun there. The Crystal Café has gone so far down in
quality (the place and the ladies) over the years. This place needs some new girls!

Exiled I have to totally agree with you! But Geek I think this place is nothing like the Stone.
There was no place like the Stone, had a lot of fun there. The Crystal Café has gone so far down in
quality (the place and the ladies) over the years. This place needs some new girls!
I do agree with you Stone was a better place to have fun but behind the beaded curtain was a jizz dumping ground. Except who was it that swallowed all the goo and didn't spit it behind the love seat? Brenda? Not sure if she used that name there. Brings back some memories.

......But realistically, you can't catch an STD from being exposed to others DNA that has already been exposed to the elements (air / floor), that's not how transmission works.......
Are you sure about that - some of of the stuff hanging around can be pretty fresh and still fluid and warm. Anyway, I was only joking about the "key chain size hand sanitizer bottles".
That said, especially since they stopped the smoking inside the place, it can be amusing and entertaining to stop in for a beer and have the girls at the bar pull out a tit or pull aside their panties to show you their snatch. Be nice and them a tip if they do that.

Anyway, Checkpoint Auto repair is next door - good honest repair work or oil change with real auto mechanics. If you make an appointment and need a oil change or inspection you can drop off your car and walk next store to Crystal. I mean hey, you gotta kill an hour anyway and if you do that and you will have a good reason for being in the area. Sort off killing two birds with one stone - your car gets serviced while you are get serviced.

PS. Checkpoint has very little room to park cars and has some sort of deal with Crystal where they can use Crystal's parking lot to park the finished jobs during the day. So if someone you know sees your car in Crystal's lot you can always say that's what happened as you would never go to such a place.

BTW - the only place I've seen that was raunchier than Crystal was a joint in Baltimore. You would negotiate with the girl for services and buy a $30 cocktail (looked like cherry juice) for her, head over to the end of the bar where she would lift up her skirt bend over and the guy would do her doggie. While I was there once drinking a beer and watching the guy do a girl, a cop walked in. The girl motioned to the guy to stop pumping - didn't change position - just stopped pumping. The cop walked into the office (blinds were closed in office) to, ahem, discus something with management - and left a minute later at which time the girl motioned to the guy that it was ok to continue with the service. Pretty sure I posted this on UG - was in 2007 or so.

Were you ever at Vic's in Irvington?
"We close at dark" (presumably because it was too dangerous around there after the sun went down)
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/search/1812148/?q=vics&o=date&c[title_only]=1

or any of the Bridgeport places?
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/search/1812142/?q=bridgeport&o=date&c[title_only]=1
Alas no - spent more time further north - I did frequent the Danbury AMPs (actually quality brothels with showers and saunas) during the 1980's - they were a convenient stop for meals and relaxation on my business trips to/from Poughkeepsie and Pittsfield