Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I'll see if I can get the old band together and sing a Crystal Cafe song to the tune of Moonlight in Vermont. Also, I forget to mention, but they play the house music from the tv's music choice channel. I suppose in between dances they pull the plug out which causes a very loud static hum that lasts until the new "dance begins." Eventually the music came back on, but I didn't see any dancing, just a darktown strut.

I stopped in here the other day hoping it had gotten better. Four girls working, all thick Latina type.
And I stayed for two drinks hoping someone good was going to come out of the back. LOL

I stopped here Saturday (Lena's Birthday) I have not seen Vanessa the last few times here.
She was never one for extras but fun to hang with! One drink and I left. never went to the back room.
But there were other girls ready to go back - Headed over to LeCafe

Stopped by today and spent some time at the bar with a Brazilian, I think she said her name was Vanessa. Big breasts, nice smooth skin. Had a private dance and tipped her $40 after she jerked me off between her breasts. I had a good time. Two other females, both paired up with customers. I saw signs for a birthday party for Angela on the 12th of August, so I guess she's still around there.

God this place is a horror show. It would be the place you would take girls on scared straight to in order to show them their future if they keep fucking up in life.

There are like 2-3 girls that are good/passable, the rest of them... Jesus fuck is it depressing telling these old ugly hoes "fuck off, I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dead man's dick".

God this place is a horror show. It would be the place you would take girls on scared straight to in order to show them their future if they keep fucking up in life.

There are like 2-3 girls that are good/passable, the rest of them... Jesus fuck is it depressing telling these old ugly hoes "fuck off, I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dead man's dick".
Agreed went there 3 weeks ago and it was awful. Old and overweight leftovers from the Tender Trap. One of them was telling me she worked in Fortunoffs in the late 70's and misses working in the perfume dept. Just god awful, one beer and out!

Last time I was there, met 2, I'd say worthwhile woc. One was very tall, good body; she drank too much but after hours sessions were absolutely on the menu. The other was short, older, but man, the absolute perfect round ass. Got aggressive in the room, but off site wasn't offered

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just came back from getting a blow job there. Went in after work. No one dancing and a tall heavy Brazilian was all over me before I even sat down. By the time I got my drink she was rubbing my cock thru my pants getting me hard. Her name was Alana and she had nice big tits that she let me play with.
With my cock getting hard and looking into her big brown eyes I ponied up the $30 for the lap dance.
Funny its the same open room I remembered from about 15 year ago.
I gave her the $100 and whipped out my cock. No BBBJ. She rubbed her huge tits all over it and jerked it a little before trying to cover it. The condom was too small and had to stretch it with two hands to get it over the head.
Cbj was very toothy. Felt both sets of chompers the whole time. Didn't want to get suckered into paying for a second song so I just let go in her mouth.
I'd pass on her next time.
Or negotiate
she did let me finger her at the bar. I saw some other guy blatantly fingering this tall skinny older blonde from behind, it was so obvious so I asked her if I could finger her before we went back. She cleaned my hands with a gel and pulled her panties down.

Just came back from getting a blow job there. Went in after work. No one dancing and a tall heavy Brazilian was all over me before I even sat down. By the time I got my drink she was rubbing my cock thru my pants getting me hard. Her name was Alana and she had nice big tits that she let me play with.
With my cock getting hard and looking into her big brown eyes I ponied up the $30 for the lap dance.
I gave her the $100 and whipped out my cock. No BBBJ. She rubbed her huge tits all over it and jerked it a little before trying to cover it. The condom was too small and had to stretch it with two hands to get it over the head.
Billy, Billy, Billy, you (and I ) have been around (way) long enough to know that you determine the particulars prior to ponying up the $.
Last time I saw Alana there (maybe a year ago - lost interest) we agreed on $30 for BBBJ w/swallow (plus the 30 for the house). I called the barkeep over and said "please watch over my beer for me" and handed her 5. Funny thing she didn't start the music for my dance for a couple of minutes after I was in the "open room" and played it again after it ended. I guess she forgot the routine.

Asked Alana if takeout was available w/o condom and she nodded yes and that I could pick her up at the train station prior to her shift. Whenever I hear BBFS I lose interest so I didn't take her up on it. Haven't been there since.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah I realized after I left I fucked up and did something I would have gotten all over another poster.
I've been out of the game for a while and it shows.
Shit, just a couple of years ago I would always negotiate a $30 BBBJ at Stonehenge.

Cbj was very toothy. Felt both sets of chompers the whole time. Didn't want to get suckered into paying for a second song so I just let go in her mouth.
I'd pass on her next time.
Or negotiate
she did let me finger her at the bar. I saw some other guy blatantly fingering this tall skinny older blonde from behind, it was so obvious so I asked her if I could finger her before we went back. She cleaned my hands with a gel and pulled her panties down.
Bet those fingers stunk!

Was here last week..everyone is right. Within 5 min of being there, had 2 older latinas were all over me at the bar. Wish they had some younger girls while i was there.. One of them was actually pretty decent looking tho

Okay went out for a scouting rune today, started off going to Cafe Al looking for Daniela..... not working and the prospects werent good. Headed off to Crystal Cafe....... I walk in the door and instantly attacked by Magnolia, a polish dancer i forget the name of from Tender Trap, and an older russian stripper i think the name was "Dava". Not even time to order a beer and and I'm being molested by all 3 of them. They say I have have to get a dance, I try and hold off saying I want to have a beer but they are attacking fulll throttle. Dava opens my jeans and starts giving a HJ right at the bar, Magnolia starts kissing my ear and the Polish on reaches in and grabs my balls. Totally surreal. I feel uncomfortable out in the open like that so i suggest a dance. All three follow for 60$ I go to the dance area. Dava takes control I get a cbj and hj while the Magnolia puts her tits in my face and the polish one kisses my ear. I pop quick damage was 100 more. I stick around and meet a dancer "Maya" very cute, Brazilian. 1 dance with her and 60 on top and I recieved a hj through jeans that was better than the other 3 before. I always hated the CC but this was a fun time I will repeat;)