Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Reminds me of a story .... One day I was in this lovely establishment when I was attacked by Magnolia. There was some bartering back and forth and we settled on a HJ in the LD room. I paid, she took him out and blew him anyway. Swallowed every drop! Since then I have been tested and I am clean. I think you can get an STD just by walking into this place.

Reminds me of a story .... One day I was in this lovely establishment when I was attacked by Magnolia. There was some bartering back and forth and we settled on a HJ in the LD room. I paid, she took him out and blew him anyway. Swallowed every drop! Since then I have been tested and I am clean. I think you can get an STD just by walking into this place.
my one and only experience with her - she was sitting at my side in the lap dance "cove" (not really a room), genius jr came out and she was playing with him. She pulled her tits out and stuck them in my face. To give me a better angle on them she hopped on my lap with genius jr rubbing on her panties. Then she lifted herself up a bit, pulled her panty aside fully exposing her snatch and grabbed genius jr with her other hand a attempted to stick him in. No joke, totally BB. I put a stop to that, made the bj motion and she got down on her knees and gave me a BBBJ with swallow. Didn't even need a paper towel to clean up as everything was vacuumed clean.
I can only assume that she didn't want cum on her panty and felt it was best to contain it all in her snatch that she could rinse out later (the old two finger douche trick) and not sit around with wet panties.

I don't understand how this place manages not to get busted.
Cops probably see the gargoyles that work in there and say "no way in hell does anyone pay to fuck them." and move on.

Also I'm get the feeling Long Island cares significantly less about what goes on behind closed doors and more about what people can see in public. In theory, nobody would ever know what goes on in the Crystal if they aren't into strip clubs. However, SWs are out in the open.

I don't understand how this place manages not to get busted.
The funny business goes on during the day. At night they run a tighter ship, which I suspect would be more of a target time for LE. It's also so incredibly dark in there when you enter in daytime that it takes literally 5 minutes for your eyes to adjust. So cops eyes would have to adjust too :). And then there's also the possibility that cops are on the take from the place.

Strip clubs probably have good legal counsel, too.
Once while I was there (I went there maybe a total of 5 times, once with paperpusher), I was sitting at the bar with Ivana giving me a neck massage (pretty good actually) and some guy decide on getting a lap dance. He and the girl walked over to the entrance to "the cove" turned around and he and the girl went back to the bar. The barkeep said "what happened" and the guy said "appears the lap area is, ahem, currently in use". Also note the pool table is right across from the lap area with a clear view and sometimes guys are playing pool (different set of balls).

I would think even the OJ dream team of lawyers (also whores - just a different way of performing their profession) would have a hard time (pun intended) getting them off (again pun intended) if a plainclothes LE was at the pool table.

I was in the neighborhood the other day and stopped in (I don't know why LOL)
Plenty of ladies but not one good one. One drink and gone. I think I keep hoping
that it has gotten better but it never does!!

Stopped by this spot last Wed. WTF did they have some nasty ass pigs here lol. I mean holy shit . There was only one chic that was OK looking. Walked in . Brought a beer and just stood a few feet away from the bar. Colombian chic approached me. Very little English but ok cause I'm bilingual. Anyways went for a laid-back but had to wait cause some dude was getting what it looks like a handbag. Once they were done we went back and got a lapdance which was 30$. She was too scared to do anything extra so I got her phone number. Talked about setting up and meeting up before or after her shift sometime. Most def will do it before so that she's clean n fresh for me lol.

Stopped by this spot last Wed. WTF did they have some nasty ass pigs here lol. I mean holy shit . There was only one chic that was OK looking. Walked in . Brought a beer and just stood a few feet away from the bar. Colombian chic approached me. Very little English but ok cause I'm bilingual. Anyways went for a laid-back but had to wait cause some dude was getting what it looks like a handbag. Once they were done we went back and got a lapdance which was 30$. She was too scared to do anything extra so I got her phone number. Talked about setting up and meeting up before or after her shift sometime. Most def will do it before so that she's clean n fresh for me lol.
Which Colombian chica is this did she give you a name?