Austin Beauty Spa 929-333-3199

Fiona LFK,DFK,CFS,BBBJCIM, All positions, 280hr + 40 tip

Saw their add here and followed their posts to find Fiona of NYAW/NYAF fame there. She's been on my radar since NYAW on 57th but the stars finally aligned today and I took my shot...arrived 2 minutes early at the assigned location...The place is right on the strip... best not to linger in front, head straight, walk past the gate, “am here”… buzzed in I’m in...

Up a flight of stairs, reminiscent of NYAW/NYAF...greeted by a waiting Fiona in the flesh, holding my cock, leads me to the far end of the corridor, everything smells spring new...

160hhr 200/45mins 280hr…I take the hour and she quickly disappears to get her trinkets, reappears with little delay, hair down, body wrapped in towel, sexy as a woman can be...she brings 4 condoms lol couldn’t help but ask her if she is expecting 4 pops from me… "...yes baby… you can come as much as you want …" or something to that effect lol. Communication is easy, she is a service queen…

Now on her knees, never loses eye contact for a second... she takes me in her mouth deep, deep 3/4 IN. She knows my secret combination: hands,mouth,lips and spit...may be another inch in, asked her to hold it in, does not retreat, no teeth..shallow then deep, a big hard on, a big cock she cannot be denied…

Now her turn, lay her down and eat her pussy, host as an oven, slowly ate her much to her delight till she gave it up in a series and big loud moans, contortions and aftershocks …I loved it and she loved it too…

...at some point I say it “baby let’s fuck”…applies cover… nice surprise, hers are XL size and have a nice comfortable, no strangle fit… she opens her legs… wide open… one leg up against the mirror … she watches as I slide ALL IN. Nice grip, feels nice deep inside... tight tight fit... we are in complete sync, stroke for stroke, pound for pound, she commands "come for me in the pussy”…words I simply cannot resist…she knocks me out…big bang, down my cock deep in her pussy hot in the bag.

we collapse...share a few laughs....suddenly 20mins left, "...baby please suck my cock.." , I’m a one shot but what a mouth she's got...he second cup cannot be denied... deep in her mouth, could have remain there another hour enjoying the aftershocks...

Out of time, quick shower... all new facilities, mini-water, beautiful day...and I'm out

280 + well deserved 40 tip...

@AustinBeautySpa 929 333 3199

In my permanent heavy rotation…all in.

Thanks for opening up but this is probably one of the worst neighborhoods in Queens to open up in.

Avoid putting up any signs outside that would indicate to people on the street that you are there. This neighborhood has zero tolerance. If the local Facebook group gets wind of this it will be put on blast.
Now I'm a bit cautious to visit lol i had planned on going over soon to see the wonderful Fiona

Fiona, one hour, 2 Pops, GFE BBBJ CIM CFS -- donation 280

As a long term fan of slim girls with great service style and stamina I saw Fiona many times at NYAW back in the day and then NYAF, and lately I was waiting for her to pop up again. I wasn't expecting her to pop up in Forest Hills but hey, I can take a subway for a girl I like as much as Fiona. I had a great time reconnecting with Fiona, she's one of those girls who is continuously improving.

In the start whe was DFK'ing all over me, very passionate and hot style. She gave me her patented pre-shower BBBJ, even lick my toes because she remembers that I like that. She can DT even better than before wow.

They have table shower here but for today I stuck with the standing shower option. Back into the room more BBBJ and I came in her mouth hard. She massage me a bit to recharge and talk about the new place which she is excited to start fresh. She said she won't be back in Manhattan anytime soon....this is her new home.

For the second round I pinned her hands over her head and grind slow and steady in mish until I cam in the bag again. The look on her face in that position and scenario was priceless. She is a gem I will be visiting her here again.

Anna and Fiona half hour each, $160x2

I saw the ads and I couldn't believe a place like this would set up shop 3 blocks away from my apt. I texted the number asking for Fiona at 9 and I was given the address. Eventually I get to the real address, and get buzzed in.

When I enter I am greeted by a guy who leads me to the room and states that Fiona will be busy for almost another hour and Anna is unavailable for the next 30 minutes. Mind you the appointment was at 9:00 and I was there at 9:01. I was willing to leave and come back when Fiona would be available but before I can say anything he says that another girl will be with me shortly to keep me company for 20 minutes free of charge. Sounds good to me lol.

Shortly after the guy leaves, Yuyu comes in. She looks in her 40s but with a pretty face, no makeup. She was probably beautiful in her 20s. She mentions Anna will be with me in 20-30 minutes in the meantime I can enjoy her for free. I tell her that I am really here to see Fiona, but she replies that Anna is very good and whatnot, so I decide to go for it. We settle on 160$ for 30 minutes and I give her the donation which she hands to the guy outside. Anyway Yuyu is very bubbly and proceeds to undress me and starts to give me a BBJ. Between 9 and 10 I got sucked off by three different women, and this would be the best BJ of the night. Good technique, lots of spit and almost full DT. She went on sucking and slapping her face with my cock while she looked at herself in the mirror for 20 minutes before departing.

About 5 minutes after Yuyu left, in walks Anna. Pretty face, probably late 30s. She has a tattoo on her R hand and another one on left lower part of her abdomen (probably to conceal a scar). Typical asian figure with I would guess small Cs. Anyway she walks in and given that I'm already naked she gets right on her knees and picks up where Yuyu left off. BBJ was ok, went down to maybe halfway. It was ok, not bad but nothing to write home about. Time for the main course. She steps out to go get the cover and then proceeds to put it on me. I don't know where they get these things but I have to start bringing my own. This condom was so small you'd think it's for a child but she manages to stretch it onto me. She gets on the bed, legs spread out. She's not fully shaven, not a tremendously big deal for me but maybe for others. We start with the usual: mish, some doggy, some sideways stuff until I blow in the bag. She cleans me up and offers a shower which I accept. On the way to the shower I see another girl at the far end of the hallway. Standing shower, nothing happened just lather and rinse. I step out of the shower and before I knew it the girl that I saw at the far end of the hallway grabs my arm and takes me back to the room while Anna says goodbye.

In the room, this girl -who turns out to be Fiona-, wastes no time and grabs my cock and immediately gets on her knees to start sucking me off. I'm really a one-pop kind of guy but I'm not going to talk her out of what she's doing. She keeps at it for a couple of minutes then stands up and asks if I want another half hour with her for 160. Like I said I'm usually a one and done, but given that I came here to see her and that she has a nice set of tits I decide to go for it. Very good BBJ, lots of energy and good depth. I let her continue for a good 10-15 minutes since I know I'm not ready to bust yet. Eventually she wants to fuck and here comes another pediatric-sized condom. We struggle to put it on (also considering I'm not 100% hard) but eventually manage. We do some mish which she seems to enjoy, asian CG, doggy, more mish variations but I'm nowhere near ready to blow. I stop and take the constricting condom off because it's really becoming the focus of my thoughts here and let her keep sucking me. This goes on for another 10 minutes, we're already over the time and it's looking like I won't be able to make it until eventually thanks to her efforts I am able to cum over her tits and face.

So to recap: 320$ in total for about an hour and a half of entertainment provided by 3 different girls. Not bad at all. I would definitely repeat, and honestly I might just ask for Yuyu.

I hope they're able to last, but like someone else said this is likely the worst area in Queens for this type of business. I could also hear other mongers between girls, so I hope they're able to stay under the radar.

are twitter pics real?
I got a chance to visit earlier. I saw Anna. MIlFY attractive. Nice body and attitude. She was giving it her all. English is limited though and we went to the TD but it seemd like she was used to that part of things. Back to the room, PSE was available but I didnt go for it. Enthusiastic BBJ and several positions. Including kneeling BBBJ with me standing. Rooms are brand new also includes a comfortable chair that we made use of. Overall great hour for 280.

Nicole (Fiona's Friend) - One Hour 280

I was aware of Fiona already, when I arrived I had the chance to meet her friend Nicole who is an absolute stunner, wow. Her body was looking great, not too tall nor too short. Lean but her curves are there too. Her face is unusually pretty. Her eyes caught my eyes right away and so did her very nice lips.

The experience was A+ just like I would have expected in a Manhattan midtown venue. DFK, help undress and uncovered blow job, table shower, rimming, more blow job, her sexy face and DSL too much for me I came in her mouth in the shower room.

Into the room to relax and she massages really well, she is strong! For round two, I covered up and we fucked seriously in mish, standing doggy, doggy, and finished lazy doggy. She's very fun to play with. 100% percent recommended.

Fiona (280 + tip)

I was very glad to visit this new location after some initial doubts about the neighborhood. While its in a somewhat busy area, it was very discreet and the agency did a good job of communicating with me to get me inside quickly. Overall setup was easy and painless (although they did contact me to push back my appointment by 30 minutes, they did so with a little bit of time so not too inconvenient). As far as the accommodations, they are definitely brand new (with the new car smell in the air), and its super clean and everything looks in good order. Seems fairly large (about 8ish rooms) and they even have a table shower (cleanest one I have seen). I have only been to a handful of places in Queens, but this is the only one that I have been to that offered this service which I normally go to the city for (Molly's nuru massages are a treat for me).

Once I was buzzed in and walked up a flight, I was greeted by the nice PPS who spoke clear English and led me to the room where I would see Fiona. As soon as she walked in, she hopped on over to where I was sitting and started some DFK right off the bat. I have seen her a couple of times now at some other places and we definitely have a good vibe. Really this girl is alot of fun and her English is pretty good so its easy to vibe with her. We started with the table shower which was fun. She got me super clean and went through body slide, preview RIM, preview BBJ, and some light P2P (YMMV). After we dried off we scurried over to the room. I think there was 1 other girl working but it was very quiet and no other mongers came while I was there. We necked a bit and I made her kneel down on the towel while i teased her about trying to DT me fully down. I'm not huge but big enough that she couldn't get it all down but she did give it a go and even let me help her get it down (I'd say she can probably DT fully 5-6" max on a god day). That being said she does a very good job with her mouth and she has amazing expressive eyes. She has a very great sense of humor too. I would purposely ask her things to get her to bob her head yes or no with my cock in her mouth. We went through missionary and DS. She really does enjoy sex if you know what you are doing, and can get horny enough to cum (though its not a squirt and it doesnt happen every time). I popped during DS which i enjoyed more this time around because it looks like she has been hitting squats and her tight bum is getting rounder. She tried to send me off with a second pop but we had like 5 minutes left, so it didn't happen since I needed about another 15 to finish a 2nd pop and PPS knocked at 5minutes over.

Will definitely come back here to visit Fiona (and maybe take a peak at the other ladies on schedule based on some of the above reviews).