Austin Beauty Spa 929-333-3199

Jessica - One Hour 280. Table shower, GFE, BBBJ, CIM, Toe sucking, incredible massage, 2 finishes.

I asked which lady gave the best massage and was recommended Jessica. She met and exceeded my hopes for a good massage, plus great GFE service including 2 pops, both in her mouth. In terms off looks she seems to be in her early 30s, skinny C, OK face.

The first pop took place towards the end of an expert table shower routine. Very erotic and skillful table shower routine.

The massage was CMT level, just what I needed today, firmly melting stress throughout my body. She clearly has studied massage, wow.

For the second round, she teased me from behind relentlessly, and threw in some unexpected moves including sucking each of my toes in a way that was surprisingly erotic and arousing. Rimming was also top notch. On the flip, she started on my toes again and then worked her way back up to my cock. She licked and sucked my balls for a while and then went for the win with incredible deep throat and eventually slow-cooked me to completion in mouth for the 2nd time.

Recommended.

Saw Yumy - 1/2 hour $160 GFE, BBBJ 1 pop

I was surprised at the location when I received the address as it's on the busy part of Austin street. It's actually better when it's busy because everyone is doing their own thing and not paying attention to you as you're one in a thousand. There are two doors to the address os it's a bit confusing. Either way.

I saw Yumy and she pretty attractive, probably mid 30's or so with a tattoo on her belly. She's on the thicker side for an asian but in a great way. She fake tits but really well done, where the breast tissue is on top of the implant, so they feel terrific to grab, not to mention big dark eraser nipples. She comes into the room and starts rubbing me down and kissing me. Takes off my shirt and my pants, rubs my cock a bit and says how long? She takes my 160 and leaves the room as I'm sitting naked on the bed.

She comes back in, takes off her clothes and proceed with a pretty incredible bbbj. Great suction, while taking all of it. Going to town and then looking me in the eye. I was actually impressed.

She puts on the condom and starts riding me while talking dirty. "I fuck you?" "You like my pussy?" "Your cock feel good". We switched to mish and I go to town for a few minutes till I finish in the bag. Clean up with a wet towel and some alcohol. She helps me get dressed, gives me a water and I'm out. Highly recommend her but I'm interested in trying some other talent.

Only negative, she was wearing pretty red lipstick and trying to kiss me. I generally like kissing but I was so aware of it that I was trying to avoid it. I don't need that shit on my face. Other than that, great session. Was probably like 20 minutes all told.

Emily - 1HR, 2 pops, GFE, table shower, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, CFS, CIM. -- total 280 plus 45 tip

I set another appointment for Fiona at first. I'm guessing it was a slow night for them but more on that in a second. I arrive and PPS greets me and after a he takes me into a different room he informs me that mother nature came for Fiona so she had to go home. No biggie, it happens. He tells me that I'm lucky because I had my choice of all 4 of the other girls. He even offered to show me them in a lineup but I felt I would have just froze up at that point (still a newbie here haha). This is what I mean by I guess they were slow that night because how else could all 4 girls be available haha.

If you remember from my last review, Emily was a name that stuck with me and she happened to be working so I picked her. She entered and greets me with DFK and gives a preview BBJ. After the donation, its off to the table shower. Really enjoyed this last time and Emily is a complete pro at this. Washed me all over and rubbed her pussy all over my back (at one point she could have sandwiched my face with her thighs) and then a head to toe cat bath. Then came the rim. She really went at it and again, not really my thing but damn I've enjoyed both that I've gotten here. On the flip she gave jr a massage between her legs and then went back to BBBJ. She definitely knows what she's doing. I'm proud of myself for how long I was able to hold out but her skills got me in the end to CIM (her tongue and hand combo was the end for me).

Back in the room and the massage was okay. We chatted a bit and I mentioned how Fiona said in my prior session they knew each other. On the flip she climbs on top and I get some titty play before back to the BBBJ. Cover goes on and after some miss, jr betrays me yet again (this is on me I get it).

But like I said, Emily has skills and she was able to get me to CIM again for the 2nd pop. After she cleaned me up she left for a minute before coming back to dress me, I gave a tip on my way out with some LFK and was on my way! Emily was very feisty and while there was one instance of not being able to understand each other, she spoke good English and I very much would recommend.

This visit was from last week (sorry for the delay, been very busy/having computer issues).

Sugar. Went for the 50 min, one pop option, bargain at 200.

She's a pretty spinner, Skinny waist. Cute face. Nice butt for her size. Shaved.

Started off with BBbj which was wet and wonderful. Good eye contact, great attention to balls and quite a bit of rimming also.

I was tempted to finish CIM but held out for the main event covered. Started in Mish, tight pussy and kegel capabilities. Finished in K9, great feeling plus nice visual. BTW the mirror is gigantic. Nice touch.

Sugar & Fiona Double, 50 minutes, 400.

Saw reviews and visited to treat myself. The double w Fiona and Sugar was great. Fiona is about 5 feet 1, has a very pretty face and a nice body with all natural Cs. Sugar is even more petite with a nice ass. Both of these girls have great attitudes and they took amazing care of me from the start to the finish.

Started with a few kisses and getting me undressed, they both gave me BBBJs and led me down a long hallway to the table shower room. Fun time there, got washed and also BBBJ again.

We returned to the room, nice big bed. Sugar gave me a long sloppy blow job while Fiona sucked my balls and licked my ass. After about 5 minutes they switched roles. And then switched again. I was so turned on I took a breather and lay down on the bed. We cuddled a bit, kissed a bit more, they both DFK nice, and then they gravitated back to my balls and cock, one licking and sucking my cock, one sucking my balls and rimming me.

We took our time and when I was ready to fuck I realized they had already been taking care of me nonstop for a good 35 minutes. I didn't want to go over my time so I told them I wanted to finish by fucking Sugar. She grabbed a cover, put it on, plus some lube, and started riding me. Her tiny body is perfect for this position so I just let her keep riding me, it felt amazing. Meanwhile Fiona was tickling my balls and kissing me. In about 5 minutes I came in the bag, exhausted and happy. They teamed up to clean me up and give me a brief back massage.

Another 50 minutes double Featuring Sugar. Sugar + Yumy/Yumi this time.

As usual the greeting was friendly, the table shower was great, Sugar stepped up her rimming even more this time which felt great in the table shower room. They were able to both attend to my lower body at the same time without slipping which was impressive IMO.

In the room both of them went after my cock and balls again, I realized Yumi has a nice long tongue and was agle great with the rimming. Something amazing about getting rimmed and blown at the same time, I came fast in Sugar's mouth.

At first I was worried that I had misused the time, but they were like no problem, let's go again! So After a little breather, they were back at it, got me hard, Sugar put condom on with her mouth and climbed onto me and rode me....Yumy kept rimming me, and Sugar did the work riding my cock, I came for a second time in 50 minutes.

They didn't seem surprised, but I was low key surprised. Great service again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Another 50 minutes double Featuring Sugar. Sugar + Yumy/Yumi this time.

As usual the greeting was friendly, the table shower was great, Sugar stepped up her rimming even more this time which felt great in the table shower room. They were able to both attend to my lower body at the same time without slipping which was impressive IMO.

In the room both of them went after my cock and balls again, I realized Yumi has a nice long tongue and was agle great with the rimming. Something amazing about getting rimmed and blown at the same time, I came fast in Sugar's mouth.

At first I was worried that I had misused the time, but they were like no problem, let's go again! So After a little breather, they were back at it, got me hard, Sugar put condom on with her mouth and climbed onto me and rode me....Yumy kept rimming me, and Sugar did the work riding my cock, I came for a second time in 50 minutes.

They didn't seem surprised, but I was low key surprised. Great service again.
Damage?
Tip?

Angela at Austin Beauty Spa, 50 mins deal was 200.

She was a slim girl with nice natural Cs, pretty face, long black hair, 5 feet 3. Also...very nice ass.

Started with table shower, very nice and sensual. Back licking and rimming and BBBJ all very solid. After we were dried off and returned to the room she kept it up, nice long slow bbbj and rimming. I initiated 69 and she got to spend some time between her legs too. Her pleasure sounds were a turn on also.

Ready to fuck, I put the condom on and started in mish, her face and breasts looked great in this position. She was a little tight so I took my time to help her get ready for my ultimate need to finish in standing doggy. Her ass is amazing too, finished strong felt great.

This was the 50 minutes deal which is 200.

Sugar at Austin Beauty Spa, 280 for hr

First timer. The process was very clear and comfortable and Sugar was incredibly kind. She said she was still learning English but we were able to communicate and she made sure I was doing ok.

Started with the table shower and experienced rimming, licking, and BBBJ all of which were sensual.
After the shower we returned to the room and did some more BBBJ as well as some 69 and her voice and moans were incredible.
I felt bad as I was only able to manage 1 pop but she was very kind about it.

Would go again

$200 - 50 min - Sugar

There was no screening process. Call MMS and was texted the address on where to go. I came towards the tail end of the night and let in to walk up the stairs. The setup is pretty nice and professional. They music playing from a speaker in the ceiling which I haven’t seen at an establishment in NYC before.

Sugar came in with a lot of energy and was just as you would imagine. I picked her because of how short and tiny she was. She sat on my lap and tried to upsell me for an hour and said it would include table shower, mouth fucking, and rimming at $280, but I told her I only had the $200 for the 50 minutes which she thought was 45 minutes at first. Walking away a little disappointed, she went to give the MMS the money and after a while came back and led me to take a shower. I opted out of table shower because I thought it would eat away at the time for us together in bed but in hindsight I should have just done the table shower because she kinda seemed to spend the same amount of time showering me at what I imagine would be the same time I’d receive a table shower. And yes, everything was included even though she said it was all included if I had booked the one hour session. So we did mouth fucking and she rimmed me. I’m guessing the MMS may have told her to still do it. I’m not sure or she could have been not telling the truth to upsell me.

Either way, we made our way back to the bedroom. We did more BBBJ and then 69. I kinda felt like she was rushing me to have sex with her because she would let me know when it was time to move on to a different position when I wanted to stay in 69 for longer and enjoy eating her out. She got to riding me after putting the condom on, and I picked her up from the bed and fucked her while holding her since she’s so small. That was fun but then she wanted me to continue from missionary which I obliged. I asked her for doggy and she told me to go slow since she thought I was big. I’m average but she is tiny and it is the end of the evening so she may have been sore. I started doing doggy and she yelped and I stopped immediately and asked if she was OK. She yes and smiled and I felt bad so I continued the way she wanted me too. She asked me while in missionary to fuck her faster because I was trying to be gentle and slow paced. I think she just wanted me to finish asap and was worn out. Took me a minute, but I did.

Overall, I felt the 50 minute time was sufficient. I probably will try to go earlier next time so the girl isn’t so worn out. I did like sugar and if you like tiny girls, she’s perfect for that. Great deal.

$200 - 50 min - Sugar

There was no screening process. Call MMS and was texted the address on where to go. I came towards the tail end of the night and let in to walk up the stairs. The setup is pretty nice and professional. They music playing from a speaker in the ceiling which I haven’t seen at an establishment in NYC before.

Sugar came in with a lot of energy and was just as you would imagine. I picked her because of how short and tiny she was. She sat on my lap and tried to upsell me for an hour and said it would include table shower, mouth fucking, and rimming at $280, but I told her I only had the $200 for the 50 minutes which she thought was 45 minutes at first. Walking away a little disappointed, she went to give the MMS the money and after a while came back and led me to take a shower. I opted out of table shower because I thought it would eat away at the time for us together in bed but in hindsight I should have just done the table shower because she kinda seemed to spend the same amount of time showering me at what I imagine would be the same time I’d receive a table shower. And yes, everything was included even though she said it was all included if I had booked the one hour session. So we did mouth fucking and she rimmed me. I’m guessing the MMS may have told her to still do it. I’m not sure or she could have been not telling the truth to upsell me.

Either way, we made our way back to the bedroom. We did more BBBJ and then 69. I kinda felt like she was rushing me to have sex with her because she would let me know when it was time to move on to a different position when I wanted to stay in 69 for longer and enjoy eating her out. She got to riding me after putting the condom on, and I picked her up from the bed and fucked her while holding her since she’s so small. That was fun but then she wanted me to continue from missionary which I obliged. I asked her for doggy and she told me to go slow since she thought I was big. I’m average but she is tiny and it is the end of the evening so she may have been sore. I started doing doggy and she yelped and I stopped immediately and asked if she was OK. She yes and smiled and I felt bad so I continued the way she wanted me too. She asked me while in missionary to fuck her faster because I was trying to be gentle and slow paced. I think she just wanted me to finish asap and was worn out. Took me a minute, but I did.

Overall, I felt the 50 minute time was sufficient. I probably will try to go earlier next time so the girl isn’t so worn out. I did like sugar and if you like tiny girls, she’s perfect for that. Great deal.
Ur estimate of her real age please?

Sugar - 1 pop, GFE, table shower, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, CIM. -- total 200 plus 45 tip

I’d say this visit was a negative experience here, no fault of Sugar, she was great. So I made an appointment with Fiona (since last time Mother Nature intervened, and no I wasn’t gonna write another review of a girl I already wrote a review for). I was told it was confirmed. I texted them when I was a few blocks away and got a reply with a few Chinese symbols and my message repeating. My last visit here they texted me 9 mins ahead of my scheduled appointment asking if I was close so I figured I’d text them so say I was close.

I was maybe, 7-8 minutes early. I got inside and I finally met the weekend MMS. She’s very high energy, which kinda threw me off cause I’m very mellow. She grabbed my crotch (which I didn’t mind since I’m into mature women) she lead me the room and after she left I figure it would be business as usual.

Knock on the door, and mms enters with phone out and Angela and Sugar behind her. No Fiona. This threw me even more, my social anxiety kicked in (yes I’m aware I should have said something but yeah) and my mind started to snowball. I was never given an explanation but I have a few theories.

1. They forgot about my appointment somehow/somehow couldn’t connect my I’m close text to my arrival
  2. (This applies if the 1st part one if it is correct) Fiona was with someone else.
  3. Fiona didn’t wanna see me again (my dumbass forgot to tip last time, it was my first time in the hobby so it’s 100% my fault. I had the tip with me but I was so entranced by my wonderful time with her, I didn’t realize til I was down the block and felt going back would draw attention). I actually brought last times tip as well as one for the current session and I don’t think I did anything else to give bad vibes. Anyways it’s her right, I understand.

Anyways, I think mms may have took a photo of me(I remember her phone being out so I could be misremembering, having the 2 girls in the room was overstimulating for me), but she def tries to upsell me on a double. I didn’t have the money for that with me and didn’t want a double at the time.

The few times I’ve been here I’ve always requested a specific girl, cause a line up or having to choose one and saying no to others in person makes me feel like shit and killed my mood here I had on this visit. (Which is on me, but imo the situation shouldn’t have happened since I booked an appointment which I was told was confirmed).

Onto Sugar. She learning English but very limited but she had her phone to translate, which didn’t happen til we got back to the room.

Given everything I figure one pop would be enough, but she tried to get me for the full hour. Stood my ground and settled on 45 mins.

Off to the table shower. Lots of grinding all over, a cat bath on my back that got lower and lower. She had me arch my back when she went in for the rim and tugged jr at the same time, which was hot af and felt great. On the flip, more nuru and the some bbbj. Started with the boys and worked her way up. I had to stop her cause I was getting close.

Back to the room, more bbbj and she even licked my nipples. My hand went to roam and she asked if I wanted to 69. Read my mind. Got her to cum (first time for me so there was some pride in me there). She was ready and so was I. Cover on and some cg. My ego was a little elevated so I wanted to 69 again. Got her to cum for a second time and she got me to cim.

We laughed a lot during our time and after we got changed a little dfk before being walked out. On the way out MMS told me to come back soon. I joked that I wanted a session with her (cause again, mature women) and she told me come back tomorrow haha. She gave me kisses on each cheek and confirmed Sugar was good, asking for a review. And with that I was out.

Overall, Sugar was a good time. She did nothing wrong. However the appointment, which I was told was confirmed, not working out and being kinda blindsided by everything threw me off. Least enjoyable experience here so far but not one to deter me from another visit.

Angela, half hour 160

Arrived by subway. Was told where to go. Room was nice. Manager asked me if I need a phone charger.

Angela was medium height, slim, natural C, pretty, shaved. About 30? Overall sexy.

Table shower room also nice and clean. She gave a gooood BBbj in there wow. The room has a big bed and mirror. I liked watching myself fuck her from behind. She has a nice ass and felt great too. Half hour was 160.

$400 for 45 minutes Two girls. One pop only

Met up with Fiona and Sugar for a sweet treat the other day at Austin Spa. Nice facility and soon was in the company of two hot Chinese girls. Sugar introduced herself to me and has to be one of the most petite girls, I have had the pleasure to have met. She was about 4’8 with black hair, B cups and slightly rounded butt. All of 21 with youthful exuberance. English not good. Then Fiona joined in. She is about 10 years older but has a nice curvy body. C cups and a round butt. Attractive. About 5’4, I’d guess. Very hot looking. English decent. Very good session.

Sugar walked in and within seconds we were engaged in dfk and mutual feelup. She led me to the TS room where I met Fiona. More dfk and she told me she wanted to “suck my asshole”. As Sugar washed me, Fiona spread her pinkness over my mouth and I ate vociferously. They led me back to the room.

We went thru a variety of positions. I tasted Sugar and all sweetness. They were always engaged with either double bbj with shaftlick + headsuck, rimming + dicksuck and bls + bbj. Excellent p2p with Sugar and I got to fuck her cg style. Then with condom change, got to fuck Fiona which was very good. As I doggied Fiona, I was rimmed by Sugar. I slowed a bit so as not to dislodge Sugar’s tongue from my posterior.

Getting late so I opted for a creamy, crim ( cim + rim) finale. As Sugar licked my ass, Fiona swirled her tongue and lapped my cock. They played with my nipples until I just couldn’t hold back. Fiona’s outstanding bbj while Sugar ate my ass was too much and I creamed in Fiona’s mouth. She kept sucking the D until her mouth was painted white and then swallowed. Gooood times for sure.

$400 for 45 minutes Two girls. One pop only

Met up with Fiona and Sugar for a sweet treat the other day at Austin Spa. Nice facility and soon was in the company of two hot Chinese girls. Sugar introduced herself to me and has to be one of the most petite girls, I have had the pleasure to have met. She was about 4’8 with black hair, B cups and slightly rounded butt. All of 21 with youthful exuberance. English not good. Then Fiona joined in. She is about 10 years older but has a nice curvy body. C cups and a round butt. Attractive. About 5’4, I’d guess. Very hot looking. English decent. Very good session.

Sugar walked in and within seconds we were engaged in dfk and mutual feelup. She led me to the TS room where I met Fiona. More dfk and she told me she wanted to “suck my asshole”. As Sugar washed me, Fiona spread her pinkness over my mouth and I ate vociferously. They led me back to the room.

We went thru a variety of positions. I tasted Sugar and all sweetness. They were always engaged with either double bbj with shaftlick + headsuck, rimming + dicksuck and bls + bbj. Excellent p2p with Sugar and I got to fuck her cg style. Then with condom change, got to fuck Fiona which was very good. As I doggied Fiona, I was rimmed by Sugar. I slowed a bit so as not to dislodge Sugar’s tongue from my posterior.

Getting late so I opted for a creamy, crim ( cim + rim) finale. As Sugar licked my ass, Fiona swirled her tongue and lapped my cock. They played with my nipples until I just couldn’t hold back. Fiona’s outstanding bbj while Sugar ate my ass was too much and I creamed in Fiona’s mouth. She kept sucking the D until her mouth was painted white and then swallowed. Gooood times for sure.
Great review

Sugar:

Took the subway to a very nice/busy neighborhood in central queens. I was greeted by the male mamasan (papasan? Lol) he told me sugar and Heidi were available. Opted for the much younger looking and cuter sugar. She looks like she’s in her early 20s, about 4’10 with some perky fake C cups. Fun bubbly personality, broken English but she’s trying her best and will pullout the translator app. Great table shower, very clean, big room built for it, nuru body slide, rim, bbj. Then off to the bedroom for more bjj, 69 and strapped on the jimmy for multiple positions. She’s very tight and wet and gets into it.

busted with 10 min left, she didn’t seem too eager to go for another pop but was able to squeeze in some bbj/oil hj for a final pop.
Great service though, only complaint is I would have also liked a more through massage.

looks 7/10
Service 8.5/10
damage 280 hr (you should leave extra for a tip)

would return - great place if you’re in the mood for a high quality table shower

P.s Also a lot of great food in the area

Grace, 50 minutes GFE, 200.

Finally having a chance to try this place out, I got lucky and drew Grace who is very petite with man-made Ds. And pretty. For the 200 deal lasting 50 minutes this was a winning time.

She is clearly GFE-experienced, gave me a great Table Shower experience complete with cat-bath, rimming, BBBJ, Russian, etc.

More BBBJ in the room, covered up and had her ride me for a while first. Finished up on top of her in mish. She's a small girl with strong service.