Short stay - queens

I use day use to find hotels for playtime... except when im on LI where there are a few easy under tha radar places..

Might pay a bit more than short stay... but I'd pay 20-30 more to get a room in a chain motel..

Holiday Inn, La Guardia is currently $79 for a three hour stay.. prices vary inre time... I've seen it cheaper

Kew Motor Inn is disgusting.
I just staring using Dayuse in the city. Its great, you may pay more than the Hollywood, but you get more hours, so its worth it. They have an app and you don't need to use a credit card to reserve. But most rates go until 4-5pm so if you want to stay later you have to hunt for that window. I booked room from 1-9pm on Friday. By 7pm I had to g but wish I had more time for myself. They do have the Z hotel and a few more in Long island city.

Anybody know about any of the pricing and experiences with hotels on 94th Ave (Atlantic Ave feeds into it right after the Van Wyck running along the side of the Jamaica LIRR (and AirTrain, and E/J/Z train) station?

I use day use to find hotels for playtime... except when im on LI where there are a few easy under tha radar places..

Might pay a bit more than short stay... but I'd pay 20-30 more to get a room in a chain motel..

Holiday Inn, La Guardia is currently $79 for a three hour stay.. prices vary inre time... I've seen it cheaper

Kew Motor Inn is disgusting.
I did have some luck with Dayuse for a few hotels near LGA

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
The Motel sits on the Nassau side within the Incorporated Village of Floral Park. They have their own police department.
But then again I'm sure you knew that.
I knew it was a villiage on the border of queens Nassau, but wasnt sure if it was a hotspot for "investigation's". Not trying to walk into a sting.