Short stay - queens

On a side note
I’ve seen the RR inn in Westbury along with Quinta offer rates as low at 65 per night through Priceline..Hit or miss with pricing, but excellent safe choices for a place to crash

Revisiting this thread
Any updates or new additions to SS in Queens?
Is the Kew still disgusting?
Haven?
I did the Umbrella pre Covid got a great rate under100 security was tight because they had shelter families in another section. During Covid this place got crazy few shootouts as it was probably all homeless. Still very convenient as it has a nice view of the Queens courthouse. I used one of the apps to book

Revisiting this thread
Any updates or new additions to SS in Queens?
Is the Kew still disgusting?
Haven?
There’s a place on 41st ave that rents rooms. Next to my favorite dumpling place. You see business cards in Chinese and while eating I have seen mongers come out with some smoking Asian women. You can spot that look of a happy monger.

There’s a place on 41st ave that rents rooms. Next to my favorite dumpling place. You see business cards in Chinese and while eating I have seen mongers come out with some smoking Asian women. You can spot that look of a happy monger.
Then again this is the same block of a previous shoot out at the message place down the block. I’m seeing a trend here

I also see John Hotel nearby on 37th. LOL
Way too many homeless in that place.

I also see John Hotel nearby on 37th. LOL
When my favorite amp was raided several years ago I needed a local go to place and this was convenient for her. She wasn’t thrilled about accommodations and asked if this was the type of place I usually went to !? It worked out well. 4 hours of everything goes

I had a regular hookup going at the Anchor Inn. An AMP girl started meeting me there during the covid shutdown. We've been meeting twice a month ever since then. Went there yesterday and the place is closed. They told me for a least a year for renovations. Anyone Know of another place in the Bayside area. I called the Adria but they don't have short stay.

I had a regular hookup going at the Anchor Inn. An AMP girl started meeting me there during the covid shutdown. We've been meeting twice a month ever since then. Went there yesterday and the place is closed. They told me for a least a year for renovations. Anyone Know of another place in the Bayside area. I called the Adria but they don't have short stay.
Don't know why they would tell you that. From about a week ago, isn't the Anchor being used by NYC to house some of the incoming migrants?

I think there is a Best Western near there too. Anyway depending upon where you coming from and how and even when the Kew is can only be a few minutes from there. Also, I've never done this but sometimes it seems to cost just as much for the night as the short stays so even if they don't have ss rates maybe just get it for the night do your thing and leave. And there is also the JFK motels some a few miles from JFK say Jamaica and Van Wyck which depending upon where and when could only be 10 min from Anchor.