Carousel

It was alright. Six or seven girls working, did a half hour dance. Blond Latina was in the corner with
someone. Would have liked to see her. Nothing special today - smoke was not to bad today.
Being a non smoker I hate the smell in my clothes.

......Being a non smoker I hate the smell in my clothes.
And my SO would be very curious as to how the stink of cigarette smoke got on my clothes and my hair.
I went back to strip clubs a few years back when the no smoking law was enforced by the clubs and then stopped going (haven't been back since) when the smoking started again.

FWIW. Other than health insurance premiums not higher for smokers (as life insurance premiums are higher for smokers), which means I am indirectly paying for the consequences of smokers' habit, I don't give a rat's ass if someone smokes or not.

(Genius gets on his soap box)

Every one of people (age cohorts) I knew (about 8) who died of lung cancer (and the last months were not pleasant to watch) and 5 out of the 7 I know who died of stomach/esophageal cancer
(also the last months were not pleasant to watch) were smokers. Ages ranged from low 40's to mid 60's.

Not only is it expensive habit, reducing the amount of $ available for mongering, but it reduces the number of years you can monger.

(Genius gets off his soap box)

Since Tender Trap/ Blue Rhino was closed, I tried out this place for the first time. Spent time and a dance with a nice black female named Angie. Says she's new there. Dancers outnumbered customers two to one. There was a really fine looking female with glasses, small breasts, brown hair. Would love to see her and spend time with her, didn't catch her name, but if she's a regular I would go back just to see her.

Since Tender Trap/ Blue Rhino was closed, I tried out this place for the first time. Spent time and a dance with a nice black female named Angie. Says she's new there. Dancers outnumbered customers two to one. There was a really fine looking female with glasses, small breasts, brown hair. Would love to see her and spend time with her, didn't catch her name, but if she's a regular I would go back just to see her.
Peterson. I think the girl with glasses you are referring to is named Eve.... She is awesome.... And gives a nice dance if you go down that road. I hang with her all the time when I go there

Thank you for the info. Does she have a regular schedule with certain days? She definitely has sex appeal.
Seems she works more towards middle and end of week not Monday or Tuesday..... But who knows.... We text back and forth occasionally but that's not exactly reliable. Kind of like my luck in getting her to hang outside of the club

This would be a great place if it wasn't for the people smoking. Every time I try coming here I
end up leaving and not coming back for six weeks. If I didn't know one of the ladies that works
here I wouldn't come in at all!

Stopped in last week and apparently they had done away with allowing smoking. They are also going to be setting up an outdoor smoking area on side of building that faces side street as per 1 of the dancers.