Carousel

If it is the same Foxy that i have known for the past few years I think she does still work there. I saw her about a month back.

She is kind of outgoing sort of loud and fun............ if thats the same one I am thinking of.

If you invest enough time and dinero that one you may be able to hit outside of the Sel
Okay sweet I may have to take a visit. Last time I saw her was before I found out about UG. So I'd need to freshing up before a review.

Happy hour at the sel was as always a good time, My fav bartender and new fav dancer GIGI!!!! LOL. The best part was the barkeep says ........... " I knew you were gonna be all over that one!"

I hate being predictable.

So besides being hot, alot of fun and easy to talk to. She is a true professional ( she has been dancing for a while ) and enjoys getting her lapdance-ees up for fun. Toul is completely accurate in his description. Yes you can play and get hands-y with her, treat her well and she will do the same for you. Although I did get her number as well, I think i will take my time pushing this to take out.

She is pretty cool and i enjoyed hanging with her. My next true love of a stripper LMAO.

As far as Foxy is concerned............ she wasnt there,

Happy hour at the sel was as always a good time, My fav bartender and new fav dancer GIGI!!!! LOL. The best part was the barkeep says ........... " I knew you were gonna be all over that one!"

So besides being hot, alot of fun and easy to talk to. She is a true professional ( she has been dancing for a while ) and enjoys getting her lapdance-ees up for fun. Toul is completely accurate in his description. Yes you can play and get hands-y with her, treat her well and she will do the same for you. Although I did get her number as well, I think i will take my time pushing this to take out.

She is pretty cool and i enjoyed hanging with her. My next true love of a stripper LMAO.

Thanks bone, I think I'm going to take a trip over and do some scouting.

What time were you there yesterday, I saw he on my way to the airport around 2:30 pm.

Her ass very much stands out. Its the perfect little thing. Like if you see her in street clothes youd say "shes a stripper?" But then you see the ass in stripper clothes and say "oh i get it now." Not that shes ugly but doesnt really stand out until you see the ass.

Got a text from GiGi last night, she is no longer working at Carousel, not sure how long ago she left as I have been on the road the last few weeks. Wants to meet for dinner, could be interesting, so I may give it a go next time I'm in town.