Carousel

lightweight: Guess it was a review of an uneventful visit! LOL Did hang out with a few nice ladies.
Seemed like there was more girls in the lap dance room and not too many up front.
Had a dance with Crystal! And I plan on coming back soon.
And no smoking is allowed Hollander which is great with me

Forgot to update this thread last week but i met a new hottie down there that is awesome. Nicole I think her name was......... Thin cute bubble but smallish up top but fun and engaging. Also can actually hold a conversation.

We had a blast at both the bar and the Champagne room.

She seemed to like riding me LOL........ She is definitly playful back there

Forgot to update this thread last week but i met a new hottie down there that is awesome. Nicole I think her name was......... Thin cute bubble but smallish up top but fun and engaging. Also can actually hold a conversation.

We had a blast at both the bar and the Champagne room.

She seemed to like riding me LOL........ She is definitly playful
back there
What night were you there Bone? I wonder if this was the girl I wanted to see but she was always busy with other customers.

Saturday there were more girls than usual, a few new ones and the regulars. Had a few drinks/dances, stayed
longer than usual. 4life: seems like there is always a girl you cant get rid of while you are waiting
for the one you want to see!

lightweight: Guess it was a review of an uneventful visit! LOL Did hang out with a few nice ladies.
Seemed like there was more girls in the lap dance room and not too many up front.
Had a dance with Crystal! And I plan on coming back soon.
And no smoking is allowed Hollander which is great with me
Word thry grapevine on crystal is takeout may be available

Went last night and it was pretty busy they got some new cute talent which was welcome. Spent some time with Mia Bella. Not much mileage with her but she is hot and fun. Also there was Tiffany and two hot WOC

Engineer - I plan on stopping here tomorrow any idea who is working? Its been a little quiet here but its
better than Mirage, Le Café and Crystal have been lately.