Hi, I'm new here

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hey all,

Long time in the game but new to the NYC playing field. Not as active as in past years as age, limited funds availability and time to play have all taken their toll.

Just found UG a few days back while looking for some opportunities in Queens - great website Slinky & moderators - thank you.

Looking through the various threads I see where there is a lot of value added to our hobbies by many members as well as a number of comments / observations by some that would have been better left unsaid.

Will be going occasionally to the AMPs for the therapeutic value and stress reduction. Perhaps the occasional incall. At this point its most important to keep all risk to a minimum.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences with all - members as well as lurkers and enjoy some good natured ball breaking with those who have a slightly twisted sense of humor.

Be well...

G
Welcome for sure!! I must say, the best way to minimize risk is to utilize this website. Between doing a little searching and just point blank asking for help and direction, this is the absolute best place to begin! (Best place to begin, get comfortable and settle, and conclude)

S/N - Vad1 - I beat you to be the first to welcome someone!! Better step your game up!! :p

Hi Gene!

Ah, to be welcomed by one of the most beautiful persons on this site! Lucky you!!

What she said, welcome and have fun!

S/N - the Belle - slept in a bit this lazy, rainy Sunday, you snooze you lose. I still feel that I have won because I lost out to beauty!

V

Hi everyone. Bolo here. Hobbyed infrequently in Philadelphia a long time ago and now back in the game in NYC. Been to a couple top amps here already with the help of this forum, so thank you for the great information. A great stress reliever.

Hi guys,

New guy here from NJ/NY looking to get into the mongering lifestyle. In a marriage with boring sex (some of you understand this life) and I need to add some spice to my life. Looking forward to having you guys point me in the right direction!

Hi guys,

New guy here from NJ/NY looking to get into the mongering lifestyle. In a marriage with boring sex (some of you understand this life) and I need to add some spice to my life. Looking forward to having you guys point me in the right direction!
I'm not the usual greeter, but I'll fill in while he's in the bathroom. Wish I could say you picked a good week to join the hobby, but with all the news, that may not be the case. But, good luck. Hope you get some good info to help out.