Hi, I'm new here

Hi JJ!

Welcome!

Guidance? Assistance? From electronics to stocks to food and wine, can't beat UG for that!

Oh uh, not talking about those minor things, I guess! Then feel free to browse through the rest of the board!

V

Hi all! I'm new here this time around and out of the game, mostly just seeing what's happened in the last (mumbledy-mumble) years.

I gotta tell ya, it's weird seeing the old stuff from way back when; it really feels like reading about characters in an inconsistently-written novel (I include myself in that, BTW). I recognize a few of your handles, and I'm both surprised and not surprised by who's still around.

I can't really contribute to the board, since it hasn't been relevant for me (and vice versa) for a long time. I'm still in the same relationship all these years later, and it's still good. I'm curious about what happened in some of the ongoing stories from the turn of the century, and was trying to remember some of the ones I was a part of, so here I am. Again.

I swear, one of these days I'm gonna write a book. But I was hoping maybe one of you guys would and I could read it instead of putting in the effort!

TTFN...

Hi all! I'm new here this time around and out of the game, mostly just seeing what's happened in the last (mumbledy-mumble) years.

I gotta tell ya, it's weird seeing the old stuff from way back when; it really feels like reading about characters in an inconsistently-written novel (I include myself in that, BTW). I recognize a few of your handles, and I'm both surprised and not surprised by who's still around.

I can't really contribute to the board, since it hasn't been relevant for me (and vice versa) for a long time. I'm still in the same relationship all these years later, and it's still good. I'm curious about what happened in some of the ongoing stories from the turn of the century, and was trying to remember some of the ones I was a part of, so here I am. Again.

I swear, one of these days I'm gonna write a book. But I was hoping maybe one of you guys would and I could read it instead of putting in the effort!

TTFN...
Hombre???

Hi and welcome (back)!

I took a break and came back too. Can relate somewhat to what you are saying.

Days of BillF, BMM, Casper, justlooking, ... even Vermeer! Wherever those guys are, I hope they'd pop in to say hi sometimes ...

... like you've done.

It's great that you are in a long term relationship. Good for you!

V

Hombre???

Hi and welcome (back)!
I’m not so much "back" as popping in briefly. Like I said, the board and I aren’t relevant to each other these days.

It was super weird seeing the 15-year-old stuff around JAG’s demise! I was curious about some of the active storylines from around that time, and way underestimated the effort required to find and dig through it all.

I kind of wish I’d saved some of my old JAG material; I wouldn’t mind reading back through it.

I want every last detail of your first encounter. How she plays with your junk , how she tongues your ass , how you pump a load in her. Every moan for joy every slurp. I'll be waiting ..
You have a way with words, that got me excited...i just need to get verified/ white listed ( hard for a newbie) then i am going to PP, i promise i will let you know all the details.