Hi, I'm new here

Lol no I’m not a tattoo artist...happen to have roughly a dozen of them and happen to be in the field of education. Sorry I can’t help you guys with tats although I can prob point out a pretty talented artist.

Lol no I’m not a tattoo artist...happen to have roughly a dozen of them and happen to be in the field of education. Sorry I can’t help you guys with tats although I can prob point out a pretty talented artist.
(You may not be before a bunch of kids at class, but ...)

...thanks for clarifying, tattooed teacher!

I just liked the sound of it, especially when you say it fast. Rhythmic and soothing!

(Err ... don't mind me, I'm a nut ...)

V

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
All good Vad. My bad kinda disappeared holiday season has been nuttso for me. I have a review or 2 I wrote on ***...not sure if I’m allowed to share them or have to reword and all that good stuff. Can anyone share some insight in to this?
I'm deleting your post because it fails several of the requirements for getting out of moderation. I suggest you read the rules of the site. That said, the answer to your question is, if it's your review, you are welcome to post it here.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments-updated-9-19-2016.1468/

Hi all,
I go by Shoko and have yet to participate in the hobby but am interested in reading reviews of NYC area providers and hopefully participating in the discussions on the forum. Enjoy the new year! (No questions yet in my first post!)

S.A.

Hi Shoko,

Welcome!

Take your time, kick back, relax, enjoy your reading - you will find yourself doing the same when you meet the providers you choose.

Can't beat an informed choice, most of the time!

V

Hello all...

Just wanted to introduce myself here. Hoping to post some review soon since I got my big bonus DD. Will post review after each visit but first time read up this reviews.

Happy New Year!!

Hi Jay,

One-track monger mind here, saw "DD" and "review", and jumped to the wrong conclusion, lol! J/K!

Don't quite understand what you meant by "first time read up this reviews" - if you meant the section in UG - "read this first before posting a review", then surely you are a wise man to familiarize yourself with the rules and details before posting.

That said, I look forward to your reviews...

V

Hey all,

Long time in the game but new to the NYC playing field. Not as active as in past years as age, limited funds availability and time to play have all taken their toll.

Just found UG a few days back while looking for some opportunities in Queens - great website Slinky & moderators - thank you.

Looking through the various threads I see where there is a lot of value added to our hobbies by many members as well as a number of comments / observations by some that would have been better left unsaid.

Will be going occasionally to the AMPs for the therapeutic value and stress reduction. Perhaps the occasional incall. At this point its most important to keep all risk to a minimum.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences with all - members as well as lurkers and enjoy some good natured ball breaking with those who have a slightly twisted sense of humor.

Be well...

G