Hi, I'm new here

I'm not the usual greeter, but I'll fill in while he's in the bathroom. Wish I could say you picked a good week to join the hobby, but with all the news, that may not be the case. But, good luck. Hope you get some good info to help out.
Hi inmysight,

Welcome to UG and enjoy your time here.

Regular greeter here, with nowhere near the class or sass of the Wizard, one who makes me say 'WOAhh's often!

V

Call me M. for now, or just Notty. I'm new here, obviously. I'm a 9-5er by day and a photographer-film-maker on evenings and weekends. I might be doing a documentary on the effects of the new laws passed in the U.S. and the failure of the so-called Nordic Model in Europe. Anyone interested in taking part, feel free to let me know.

Hi Notty,

Welcome to UG!

Interesting post. How can one take part in your documentary?

V
Right now I'm in the research phase, so I'm doing that as well as looking into setting up interviews. Of course, interviewees' identities will be hidden upon request to protect privacy and against L.E.

Hello everyone lurker here who decided to make an account lol. I've been to MyAsianGFE (saw Natasha) back in October so i will post a review later on but i think they're closed since i can't seem to find their site anymore :(

Hello everyone lurker here who decided to make an account lol. I've been to MyAsianGFE (saw Natasha) back in October so i will post a review later on but i think they're closed since i can't seem to find their site anymore :(
Hi adamc,

Thanks for unlurking! Look forward to your participation and reviews.

V

Hello everyone. Great to be back. I used to post back in early 2000’s and then again around 2009-2012. Had a couple different names. I tried joining again over the last year but was never able to, do happy to finally join some of the conversations. Posted first review today and plan on being a generous contributor.

Hello everyone. Great to be back. I used to post back in early 2000’s and then again around 2009-2012. Had a couple different names. I tried joining again over the last year but was never able to, do happy to finally join some of the conversations. Posted first review today and plan on being a generous contributor.
Hi OSMonger,

Please do familiarize yourself with the rules. Especially the phone format. Look forward to your contribution!

V

Welcome JCurl!

Don't know what SH is, but please don't elaborate (hint: read the rules as to why not).

The "rules" tab is right under the "forums" tab on the upper left when you are looking at the home screen.

Enjoy the board and look forward to reading your contributions!

V

(PS: This is not a 'Good place' - it's the best!)

Welcome JCurl!

Don't know what SH is, but please don't elaborate (hint: read the rules as to why not).

The "rules" tab is right under the "forums" tab on the upper left when you are looking at the home screen.

Enjoy the board and look forward to reading your contributions!

V

(PS: This is not a 'Good place' - it's the best!)
Good ole VAD, the one man UG welcoming committee

I'm going to take a chance on the rules since SH no longer exists and it was where I started too when I was exclusive to AMPs five years ago.

Obviously, the mods can delete it if I am out of line but for your information VAD and others unaware, it was formally
"Spa Hunters" and had a very large quad state following.

Hey everyone, decided to join here after lurking for a while. I'm pretty recent around these parts and seeing these reviews really helped me out, especially as I was just starting out. I figured it would probably be best to return the favor so I wanted to post some reviews on my experiences.