Hi, I'm new here

Geeetings Fellow Mongers!

I am new to the site but not to the scene. On another review site I am sure the majority of everyone is on or knows about. Making a visit to NYC tomorrow and looking forward to my first post/review here.

Geeetings Fellow Mongers!

I am new to the site but not to the scene. On another review site I am sure the majority of everyone is on or knows about. Making a visit to NYC tomorrow and looking forward to my first post/review here.
Hi marriedctbull,

Welcome to UG and enjoy your time here!

Look forward to your contribution ...

V

Hi my name is FakeNews47 (and if you're wondering I'm not a republican I just find that name ironic),

I have been to a several independent providers and AMPs in the NY and CT areas with varying experiences and traumas.
I look forward to sharing, learning, and contributing to UG!

Hi my name is FakeNews47 (and if you're wondering I'm not a republican I just find that name ironic),

I have been to a several independent providers and AMPs in the NY and CT areas with varying experiences and traumas.
I look forward to sharing, learning, and contributing to UG!
Hi fakenews47, (at least, it isn't 24/7, lol)

Welcome to UG and enjoy your time here.

Look forward to your contribution, especially the "traumas"! Do familiarize yourself with the rules here, helpfully located right on top of the welcome screen.

V

Cheers back, Harry, and welcome to UG! I will refrain from immature comments about spells, magic wands, etc ..

Please take a moment and review the rules. Enjoy your time here!

V

Hi Raging,

Thanks for deciding to join us. 'Unlurking' is the way to go!

Enjoy your time here and look forward to your contribution.

Check out the 'Rules' section, when you have a moment ...

V