Show World

..I used to come on here often a long time ago. I actually was looking up another club and just started getting into the reviews. Sometimes I like to read them..just to see what I do that clients dont like, then I can change it. Definitely nobodys fault that im here but my own.

Just came back from SW had a dance with shy.....man she never disappoints me. she is worth every penny and more.. if i had it id give it to her. and her body is so perfect. i always leave with a smile. There are days i took care of myself before too many times..i dont finish... she is a trooper and she doesnt have to be. she always gives 100 percent...and i look forward to my next visit with her...

pokler

Power Bottom
Tell us how sw works. You go into a booth , watch and jerk off?

How must is the booth ?
How much time
Can you stick your Dick thru a hole?

Stopped here today after cb and same thing. it was 30 i think then the girls each said like 60 minimum. There was a good 4 girls and 1 tv. Seems its 90 bucks for a dance around the whole area.

Called this week to see Brittany but they said she no longer works here. Does anyone have any info on how to connect with her? Or where she might be working next?
She was the best girl there.

Alright so I decided to do some thinking with the more powerful head a couple of nights ago (Friday I believe). There were three girls there last night and I don't know what came over me but I was in the mood for some chunky dunking. I ended up picking the by far biggest girl there. I believe her name was Angelique. Paid 25 to the nice guy at the desk and had a few minutes later in comes my hand picked BBW.

She starts by giving me one of the best cbjs I've had, giving the boys plenty of attention. Next was some titty fuckin and then doggy. I blew in the bag right when the lights started flashing.

While I was getting dressed I started to realize what exactly I had done and instantly regretted it. Her tits were huge, but they did not seem to possess any nipples, go figure. I ended up getting dressed as fast as I could and saying good bye to the guy at the desk and drove off home to take a shower.

Damage was 25 to the house and 90 to miss angelique. 115 total.

Tell us how sw works. You go into a booth , watch and jerk off?

How must is the booth ?
How much time
Can you stick your Dick thru a hole?
AS A NYC MONGER who use to enjoy the peepshow and live girl booths pre guiliani i think
he may think the girl sits across you wth a window that goes up..use to be a dollar for 2-3 mins and you d negotate a tip..
nothing like now,some girls wld come to your door for tip and jerk you off if the coin guys were kool.
this was 42 n 8th showworld,peepland,peepworld and a bunch others..some had live show where one cld group the chick
and some days you find 3 or 4 girls wth their arm way down the customer side of the booth milking the cactus........
i miss thos days

AS A NYC MONGER who use to enjoy the peepshow and live girl booths pre guiliani i think
he may think the girl sits across you wth a window that goes up..use to be a dollar for 2-3 mins and you d negotate a tip..
nothing like now,some girls wld come to your door for tip and jerk you off if the coin guys were kool.
this was 42 n 8th showworld,peepland,peepworld and a bunch others..some had live show where one cld group the chick
and some days you find 3 or 4 girls wth their arm way down the customer side of the booth milking the cactus........
i miss thos days
Yes, those were the days. Remember a place called "Blackjacks"? The place used to have booths were the partition would open, and a woman would stand there bare chested, only visible from just below the breasts to just below the chin. And for a buck you could touch her tits. This was in early 80's, when 42nd was the glorious mecca to sin, sleaze, and squalor

i remember further uptown near the block with musical store,guitars etc, think 47th between bway n 6th ave..
was a off the path xxx place and had a very sexxy milf type bend over and allow me a taste for $1.....
i was in heaven...