Show World

Checked out this new place called Show World today. Anyone who remembers Fantasy should be familiar with this place because it is the same place, only it has moved to West Babylon. The girls are all old Fantasy girls. Even the videos are literally the same videos from Fantasy (most even had dust on them). They advertise a free peep show but none of the girls were back there. They have a couples theatre but it is exactly that - "Couples Only". Overall I wasn't impressed.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Are you referring to show world from 48th/8th? I noticed last week it's no longer there. Got my start into the "Adult entertainment" thing at the Big top lounge right next door at an age girls shouldn't be allowed to work there.

Dude wouldn't pay me a salary because I said I lost my ID so I worked off of tips only. I was young and naieve and the things those girls did on that stage to get extra tips sceeved me out that I think I stayed all of two days. Even now, years later it still skeeves me out, and back then I wouldn't even drop the g-string!
Guess they figured with the way they were cleaning times square up, it was time to find a different location.....if in fact this is the same place your talking about.

April

Originally posted by D!RKD!GGLER
Checked out this new place called Show World today. Anyone who remembers Fantasy should be familiar with this place because it is the same place, only it has moved to West Babylon. The girls are all old Fantasy girls. Even the videos are literally the same videos from Fantasy (most even had dust on them). They advertise a free peep show but none of the girls were back there. They have a couples theatre but it is exactly that - "Couples Only". Overall I wasn't impressed.

Re: Re: Show World

what a joke--phil said he was bringing in "new" "clean" girls----but same girls, same fantasy, same phil--don't be there when its raided--phils almost a 3 time loser, being raided 2x's in less than a year--third is coming

Re: Re: Re: Show World

Originally posted by joeuc8
what a joke--phil said he was bringing in "new" "clean" girls----but same girls, same fantasy, same phil--don't be there when its raided--phils almost a 3 time loser, being raided 2x's in less than a year--third is coming
Phil's favortie is Desire. Maybe she is back with him. I heard that another dance is back with him, but can't mention her name(too close to home). Where is the location? It would be funny if it is by CB and *******.

Funny!

I checked out their website today. Most of the pictures on their website are "borrowed" from XD's site. Not only in the girls schedule section but including the picture of the inside of the club!!!!!!!!! Take a close look and you'll see it. If you don't believe it, go to XD's site and compare the pictures.

Originally posted by April
Are you referring to show world from 48th/8th? I noticed last week it's no longer there. Got my start into the "Adult entertainment" thing at the Big top lounge right next door at an age girls shouldn't be allowed to work there.

Dude wouldn't pay me a salary because I said I lost my ID so I worked off of tips only. I was young and naieve and the things those girls did on that stage to get extra tips sceeved me out that I think I stayed all of two days. Even now, years later it still skeeves me out, and back then I wouldn't even drop the g-string!
Guess they figured with the way they were cleaning times square up, it was time to find a different location.....if in fact this is the same place your talking about.

April
Back when Ron Swenson use to own the place [I use to pump into him and Wendy O.Williams in some of the after hours haunts I use to frequent as a kid] it was at its peak. The new owners tried to stay in business by doing the 60/40 thing after the new city zoning ordinences were passed, but they just couldn't make rent working that way. The handwriting on the wall, when the lease was up they closed down.

Its a comedy club now. Ironic, when you consider that a lot of the stuff that went on in there was pretty funny back when it was "The Show World", jewel of the mid-town sleeze emporiums.

Last edited:
Sorry

Sorry, I made a mistake. The pictures are on the following parts of SW's website: "DVD's, Videos" and "Private Lap Dance Rooms" and "Finest Live Nude Entertainment." Same pictures. To thorn, this is not the same place in Manhattan. This is a new place out on Long Island.

Re: location

Originally posted by Latino Stud
is it at the same location in Deer Park where phil's had fantasy???
nevermind found it
96 field street smae # has fantasy open 10am-1am couldn't get through for dancer schedule , but usual phil's favorite are probably there:
Desire
lisa
and who ever

Re: Re: location

but usual phil's favorite are probably there:
Desire
lisa
and who ever
Desire didn't return after he was shut down the first time. I hope that she does show up at this new location. But I'm not holding my breath.

Did they move into Tunnel Of Love's location. If not, they could have problems because they are too close to TOL.

Also, I tried the old Fantasy's website. The same domainsponsor website that has appeared ever since Fantasy shut down shows up.

The tunnel of love is a fucking dump. The owners were the same ones that owned Vixens in the Town of Islip. then the 2 owners left the state and to the carolinas and left the people that were caught to hang. Ronnie(the big black dude in tol) also fuck(not literally) the other people as well.
I talked to the manager of show world, Charlie(remember him and his wife, ;-] He stated that Sage(Could it be that same sexy Italian woman from StongeHedge????), Brenda, and Gizelle. I heard that Desire is now at Crystal Cafe

Went to today during afternoon, had 3 dancers on and none were ugly but none were even good looking. Choose a spanish one can't remember her name. I take 10 for $25 and enter room she starts with the Have you been here before and i say yes. Give her 50 and she replies " 100 and you will get everything" I say at the other places 50 is fine for what i am looking for. She says 50 you will get a Lap Dance. I grab my 50 back and start to head out the door. She stops me and says for 50 she will give the usual service but 100 will be much more. I figure i am in for 25 might as well get it. It was ok after that nothing to rant about. HJ and out the door. Personally Toi look and was friendly but she was taken up before i could grab her. maybe someone can see some of these others and we can weed out the shitty ones. her name was Vanity just came to me. Giselle and Toi were other two. Giselle was REALLY fucking tall. Her other services was grinding on you no Billy Joel or Frankie.

Last edited:
Originally posted by beadman
Went to today during afternoon, had 3 dancers on and none were ugly but none were even good looking. Choose a spanish one can't remember her name. I take 10 for $25 and enter room she starts with the Have you been here before and i say yes. Give her 50 and she replies " 100 and you will get everything" I say at the other places 50 is fine for what i am looking for. She says 50 you will get a Lap Dance. I grab my 50 back and start to head out the door. She stops me and says for 50 she will give the usual service but 100 will be much more. I figure i am in for 25 might as well get it. It was ok after that nothing to rant about. HJ and out the door. Personally Toi look and was friendly but she was taken up before i could grab her. maybe someone can see some of these others and we can weed out the shitty ones. her name was Vanity just came to me. Giselle and Toi were other two. Giselle was REALLY fucking tall. Her other services was grinding on you no Billy Joel or Frankie.

Re: Re: Show World &HJ

HJs already---man ,Phil is a dope---give it a minute already--lay down some rules about extras for a bit--LE loves Phil and they'll luv his "new" clean" girls as someone quoted Phil as saying about his new crew. Always felt Pink got dumped this way since they started out with extras almost immediately but what the heck these are massage parlors.

Re: Re: Re: Show World &HJ

Originally posted by joeuc8
HJs already---man ,Phil is a dope---give it a minute already--lay down some rules about extras for a bit--LE loves Phil and they'll luv his "new" clean" girls as someone quoted Phil as saying about his new crew. Always felt Pink got dumped this way since they started out with extras almost immediately but what the heck these are massage parlors.
for christ sake, ALL PEEP SHOWS do hj AND Wendy from CB will do full service. Hell, I got a bj from the first time that I did meet her. Phil just doesn't do thing smart like pay off the right people like other places. C'mon folks like SCPD is soo pure

Re: went there myself

I didn't buy a lap dance...
There is a curtain with a HUGE window where you can see the dancers.
Was the lack of a lap dance due to to the lack of quality when you looked through the HUGE window?

Thanks for the website info.

Last edited:
Re: Re: went there myself

Originally posted by qb14
Was the lack of a lap dance due to to the lack of quality when you looked through the HUGE window?

Thanks for the website info.
I took a quick peep and saw only one dancer who came out to say hi

Took one for the team-Cheyanne

Last night I planned to look at Showworld and then go and try Tammy at ******* but I can't resist a pretty face. They had 2 girls sitting on the couch. One was a brunette (Katy) and the other was a blonde (Cheyanne). I can't resist blondes.
I tipped her the usual amount then asked if I should get comfy. She said to wait and she would let me know when. She has a nice body, about 5'4" 120 lbs with b cups (kinda weird tits, but not too bad). She gave me a nice dance then told me I could take off my pants. She then said I could touch myself while she watched. I asked if she could do it and she said she wasn't allowed. She gave me a tiny little napkin to clean up and said the law wouldnt allow paper towels or a wastebasket in the room. I personally wasnt aware of the paper towel and waste basket ban.
I spent $75 to jerk off. I don't know when I will learn.