Show World

Re: Took one for the team-Cheyanne

Originally posted by aceman
Last night I planned to look at Showworld and then go and try Tammy at ******* but I can't resist a pretty face. They had 2 girls sitting on the couch. One was a brunette (Katy) and the other was a blonde (Cheyanne). I can't resist blondes.
I tipped her the usual amount then asked if I should get comfy. She said to wait and she would let me know when. She has a nice body, about 5'4" 120 lbs with b cups (kinda weird tits, but not too bad). She gave me a nice dance then told me I could take off my pants. She then said I could touch myself while she watched. I asked if she could do it and she said she wasn't allowed. She gave me a tiny little napkin to clean up and said the law wouldnt allow paper towels or a wastebasket in the room. I personally wasnt aware of the paper towel and waste basket ban.
I spent $75 to jerk off. I don't know when I will learn.
Go see sage, sexy, bust, italian woman. Tell her I sent u

More funny stuff

I always find it funny when there is a supposed rivalry between two places or between the customers of two places. Sometimes I just laugh when someone accuses the owner of one place of this or that or they accuse someone on a site like this of being a "plant." I find the paranoia hilarious. Well, here's a little REAL rivalry that I thought was funny and thought you guys would as well. Today I wanted to go to Show World's website so I typed www.showworldli.com into my computer. Unfortunately I made a mistake because the actual website address is www.showworldli.net. But what was funny is that when I typed in the wrong address I didn't recieve a message about the website not being found or something like that. Instead I was automatically directed to CB's new website. It became evident CB felt it necessary to aquire the rights to show world's wrong website address and redirect all traffic to that site to CB's site. Try it yourself. I especially found it funny because despite numerous pleas CB hasn't even updated it's website in months. I guess CB doesn't like competition. I'm not anti-CB, actually just the opposite. I just thought it was funny.

peep shows

well, if you think about it, u have 4 peep shows ALL in a couple of blocks from each other. more competition might be better for us.

Lack Of Customer Service

I was interested in going to Show World the other day but I wanted to see who was working first. Now, I know the schedule on their website is already out of date. So I call up the phone number, press #2 for girls schedule and that's out of date too. So I call back, press #0 for the front desk and there's no answer (after 2 rings it goes straight to some automated message or voic*****). So I try this a few more times throughout the day but everytime with the same results. So I finally trek out there and take a chance that someone I like will be working. Here's the kick in he head: When I get there, the guy working behind the counter (not the usual guy during the week but rather some guy with long hair) is talking to one of the girls and almost bragging to her how he he set up the phone so he doesn't have to hear it ring. He further explains that he's not answering the phone because it's a pain in the ass to keep getting calls regarding who's working and answering what time they are coming in, etc. NOW THERE'S SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I think I'm done with this place.

Re: Lack Of Customer Service

Originally posted by D!RKD!GGLER
I was interested in going to Show World the other day but I wanted to see who was working first. Now, I know the schedule on their website is already out of date. So I call up the phone number, press #2 for girls schedule and that's out of date too. So I call back, press #0 for the front desk and there's no answer (after 2 rings it goes straight to some automated message or voic*****). So I try this a few more times throughout the day but everytime with the same results. So I finally trek out there and take a chance that someone I like will be working. Here's the kick in he head: When I get there, the guy working behind the counter (not the usual guy during the week but rather some guy with long hair) is talking to one of the girls and almost bragging to her how he he set up the phone so he doesn't have to hear it ring. He further explains that he's not answering the phone because it's a pain in the ass to keep getting calls regarding who's working and answering what time they are coming in, etc. NOW THERE'S SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I think I'm done with this place.
hey all places are like this, Teasers, Cb, etc. The few things that I like about SW is the freaking giant mirror to see all the dancers behind the curtain

Re: Re: Re: Show World

Originally posted by TanLover
I checked this place out about a week ago and got
lapdance with Gizelle. All I can say is Billy Joel was in tune
that night and Rockin'!
ok, how much was the admission, could I use u as a reference/

Not impressed.

Been to this place once before and reviewed it here.

Went today to see if they would give us UG's the same $10 lap dance as CB does. Figured if they want business and good word spread they should look at for the people. Dude at the counter said no can do.

In the meantime I was curious about Giselle and spoke to her about her services. Standard tip for lap dance. Double for a tug and 20 more for her to sing so by my figures house fee $25

Standard tip 50 + house = 75 for lap dance wtf ???????/
Double tip 100 + house = 125 for a tug. WTF ???????
Plus $20 $120+house = 145 for a BJ hmmmmm

So $145 for head for 10 mins. anyone think this is cheap ?
not me.

Last edited:
Re: Not impressed.

Originally posted by beadman
Been to this place once before and reviewed it here.

Went today to see if they would give us UG's the same $10 lap dance as CB does. Figured if they want business and good word spread they should look at for the people. Dude at the counter said no can do.

In the meantime I was curious about Giselle and spoke to her about her services. Standard tip for lap dance. Double for a tug and 20 more for her to sing so by my figures house fee $25

Standard tip 50 + house = 75 for lap dance wtf ???????/
Double tip 100 + house = 125 for a tug. WTF ???????
Plus $20 $120+house = 145 for a BJ hmmmmm

So $145 for head for 10 mins. anyone think this is cheap ?
not me.
I have heard from a good source that all the "dancers" will only do what they "normally" do with their regulars. So if you are a newbie with Pleasure she will charge more than normal, based it is the same as the others in the area