Show World

imho

Big T said:
WEll mr stud i wouldnt go to the extreme and call her fat. And a matter a fact i know for a fact she moved down to nc cause i kept in touch with her down there.She is a very sweet girl just trying to make money just like every body else. I think that her down fall was working with losers like charlie and phil. I think she can do alot better than that place.
She is back with those 2 again, check out show world website, all of this is just hear anyway

Anyone ever have a dance with one of the black girls (dont knwo her name) - very pretty, about 5'3, nice body, and short (nearly shaved) hair? Extras? Noticed her the last time I was in there, but she was occupied

billyS

Reign of Terror
Full Service at Show World

A while ago I was told by Cookyman that there was fun to be had here. You would never know it by reading this thread so now that I'm back I have to tell everyone that full service is available.
I went in one day to check for the girl Cook told me about but she wasn't there. What I like about this place is that you can mingle and bargin with the girls before you choose one. My first choice was a pretty Latina but she would not go further then a hand job. Then Alize cornered me. I was thrown by her tats at first but she does have beautiful blue eyes. She is an exotic mix of black, Puerto Rican and Eygtptian. She agreed to a bj for $50. The one thing though that I had to pull out take off the condom and shoot on her chest. Her cbj was great. The next time I saw her I negotiatd a 1/2 and 1/2 for $75.
It seemed more to me that she was horny and wanted to get fucked. She said it was going to be a straight fuck but once I was covered she knelt before me and sucked me hard. Then she mounted me and we did it cowgirl. I asked for mish and she was reluctant at first but then layed back on the couch. she really got into it and humped back hard. Again she aked I pull out and cum on her. Which I did. I sent a few guys over there and I'm told she upped her prices. So I'd say prices are PMV but serivce is the same.

welcome billys

billyS said:
A while ago I was told by Cookyman that there was fun to be had here. You would never know it by reading this thread so now that I'm back I have to tell everyone that full service is available.
I went in one day to check for the girl Cook told me about but she wasn't there. What I like about this place is that you can mingle and bargin with the girls before you choose one. My first choice was a pretty Latina but she would not go further then a hand job. Then Alize cornered me. I was thrown by her tats at first but she does have beautiful blue eyes. She is an exotic mix of black, Puerto Rican and Eygtptian. She agreed to a bj for $50. The one thing though that I had to pull out take off the condom and shoot on her chest. Her cbj was great. The next time I saw her I negotiatd a 1/2 and 1/2 for $75.
It seemed more to me that she was horny and wanted to get fucked. She said it was going to be a straight fuck but once I was covered she knelt before me and sucked me hard. Then she mounted me and we did it cowgirl. I asked for mish and she was reluctant at first but then layed back on the couch. she really got into it and humped back hard. Again she aked I pull out and cum on her. Which I did. I sent a few guys over there and I'm told she upped her prices. So I'd say prices are PMV but serivce is the same.
what sup, fellow monger. ShowWorld, went there couple of times, but never tired any girls. I has a couple from Fantasy's days. Heard good things about alize. I'll eventually try. Maybe you and I should go mongering together one day

billyS said:
I told you about this place a long while ago.
Welcome back man!!!!!!!
I think I saw Alize there a few weeks ago. Like you said she had beautiful eyes that just hooked me into a room with her.
BJ was OK Nothing great

What the F&^&^

Ok I know sometimes I have been thought to be LE by amp girls because I am always coming from work when I hobby. I dress business like and always wear pinpoint blue shirt & tie , short neat hair & glasses so I can see that. But damn!! I'm a pretty good looking guy always personable, decent shape , Very clean, might even say festidious(like that huh). I went to see Alize or gizelle whichever was available, based on this thread. She(Alize) absolutely refused to do more than HJ. Totally seemed to enjoy my presence made her laugh, chatted about 10 -15 min be4 & after. But I literally about begged in a joking manner to get her to BJ at least("comon I know your hungry, you haven't had dinner yet LOL") and she just very sweetly but simply refused. Kept saying maybe on her second date. She had to be a good girl!? WTF I told her I was not LE made the offer myself,, told her what I "heard" about her from a friend. ONly thing I can think is because I was dressed very nicely that she thinks she can milk me for a few visits by sweetening the pot each time. WRONG!!!!! I repeat only when I know I've been satisfied the first visit. Dumb Ass beeeyyotch. No big damage on the $$ spent just hate wasting my time & splooge, which are more valuable to me.
Wphheeww sorry guys had to vent. I eagerly await your input, advice , ridicule whatever~!?

Matter of fact I am going to purposely go back when I know she and someone alse are there who I am more sure will put out, and pick the other whore right in front of her. And then tip her real good. Sorry if I throw off the scale. Maybe I'll jsut tell Sweets or Gizelle why I am doing so after they perform.

Heard a story the other day from a friend that only HJ is available there now.
Don't know if its true but I'll try to get over there this week and try to find out.

Fun with Alize......She looks very good, beautiful eyes, slutty look, tats, pierced. She had a great attitude. Standard tip ($50) for HJ....popped quick, she would've let me go again, I had fun trying but couldn't. She was accommodating as far as roaming, indicated she would be up for Billy Joel if I wanted next time. Well worth it guys.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Juicy

I got my dick sucked tonight by this chick named "Juicy". I walked in about 7:00 and there were four girls just sitting around doing nothing. What I love about this place is that we (mongers) really have the upper hand here when it comes to negoiating. Unlike the other peeps(TOL, CB,XD) you can talk to the girls outside of the booths. At the other places you can only start negoiating once you have already folked over the $25 or $30 to get in the room. 99% of the time you are not going to want to waste the trip so you wind up paying $50 for a hj or $100 for a bj. Here I never go into the room unless I know I'm getting atleast my dick sucked. Anyway back to tonight, of the four girls I normally wold have taken Kiki the black one but Juicy just had this look with her glasses and full lips. I looked at those lips and knew I wanted them on my dick. I took her by the hand and sat her at the end of the couch. She is a cute slighty plump Latina. Very freindly and easy going. I made my offer with a politely implyed take or leave it tone. She made a counter offer but I held firm knowing I could either walk or try my hand with Kiki. She thought it over and agreed not before telling me that she usually gets a lot more. Once in the room she was al ot of fun. Her tits are big and squeezable (some stertch marks). a round belly but miost pussy. She had no problems with LFK and seemed to encourage it. I went for her snatch and she responded by opening her legs t give me better access. She had on these bead panties that she said was making her wet all day. She did a lap for me and let me slap my bare cock on her clit. Then we got down to business. At my request she left the glasses on and knelt in front of me. She did some licking and playing. At one point I thought she was using too much hand so I moved it and pushed her head down and she had no problem taking me deep. I had a great orgasm. We cleaned up and chatted. I would highly recomend her because she is such a great kid. There was no bitchness in her at all. An A++ aditude. She said FS is on the menu for the right price. Her cunt sems pretty tight when I was fingering her. I would definetly fuck her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
tricomonger said:
billy can you tell me how much and how much time did she give you in the booth?
I paid $25 for a 15 minute "lap dance"(room fee to the house). $2 for a *chocolate flavored condom and I had negoiated a $60 tip BEFORE entering the room. I have found that unlike ******** standard $50 hj the prices here vary depending on the girl, how slow it is, how you hit it off with her, ect. I walked in on a slow night and all four girls were sitting around doing nothing. Just rememeber you have the upper hand if you do your negoiating on the couch.

* Cookyman warned me to BYO condoms but I keep forgetting. Actually I wound up there as an afterthought anyway. Besides being $2 the condoms they sell there are very thick and small. If you are looking to last a long time this might be the way to go but I like the more sensative gloves.