Show World

Picture ad in XTREME MAGAZINE

OMGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone happen to see the picture ad in this magazine with a pic of about 6 of the girls who work at Show World in Babylon. The only one who even had potential is the girl at the top of the pig pile. She's got a bunch of tats from what I can see. Hard to see her because some fat pig is covering her with her giant girth. Good luck to all of you who think these girls are worth your hard earned money but I think I will pass. Bad choice by Phil to have these girls do a photo ad.

Stopped by for the first time yesterday morning. The sun is shining and as I drive around to the back, three girls scantily clad are standing on the side of the building and they give me a hot look as I park in the back. Amazing how out in the open this place is.
there are like for or five white girls and one tsoc.
Ultimately I talk to Alize, pretty hot, and negotiate a hj for $50.
I get the room for 15 minutes and take all clothes off. I get to play with the kitty and tits and she gave me a great hj.
Definitely would go back.
What a

"how open they are"

maybe that's why there are always rumors that the place will be raided by LE. over on scl someone said le is casing the place--i'd be careful there.

any info on a dancer named Kat - she looked really good in that room they all sit around in. Anyone who took her inside for a private dance - what was the menu and how much?

Raid

Went there the first few days they were open and LE was parked outside as I walked out (did not partake). They asked whats the palce like, I responded as normal video store. And I have noticed alot of activity during the day down off Field so I stay away.
I have heard that Strawberry from the other place is there now any truth to the rumor??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SW New Web Site

Has anyone else seen SW's new web site? What a joke! It has about 20 pictures of the "showworld girls" but NONE of the girls actually work there. It's false advertising at its best. If you look close enough at the pictures you can even see the name of the website they're from on the lower left hand part of the picture. Also, the schedule is so outdated I'm not sure if any of the the girls on it actually still work there.

D!RKD!GGLER said:
Has anyone else seen SW's new web site? What a joke! It has about 20 pictures of the "showworld girls" but NONE of the girls actually work there. It's false advertising at its best. If you look close enough at the pictures you can even see the name of the website they're from on the lower left hand part of the picture. Also, the schedule is so outdated I'm not sure if any of the the girls on it actually still work there.

I saw the same thing with the "showworld girls" Very very funny if you ask me. I wish those girls worked there.

In terms of schedule-not sure.

"Showworld Girls"

Did you notice that even though the website used photos and names of girls who don't work there, they actually bothered to make fake profiles including Long Island hometowns.

Cheyanne

Saw Cheyanne the other day. Blonde, about 5'3'' and like 5'9'' in heels. Wearing a tiny little pink thong. Only got a 'happy ending' for a c-note. She is VERY pretty, but judging from the scars on her breasts she had some implants removed. Not worth the $$$. Told me 2 beans for billy joel, said no thanks. Again, just not worth the $$$... I guess sometimes you take one for the team.

<shrugs>

Knight,

I saw her 4 weeks ago ... Alot of fun for a HR, but that price is to much. She did not say more was available from her, but she said others offer alot more.

I would not see her again, but does anyone have any recommendations...
And what should we be paying there...

Decided to go to Edison ave to get HJ only. This was after getting F/S at CB from Jenna for $100 + 20. So here I am stupidly thinking I will get HJ for $75 and save some cash for another day. Went first to XD. 5 girls listed and one in the booth and one at the counter, I left. Went to CB. 3 girls, girl who came to window gave me the " dont solicate me at the window " I had said hmmmmmm maybe I will get a dance to her Question of " want a dance " ???
WTF............ So I quickly left CB, probably was a mistake.
Went to SW last, TOL isnt a option for me after a bad first time and only 1 girl on. Enter SW and 3 girls on the couch 1 woc and 2 spanish girls.
Probably should have left and saved it for another day.
So here comes my message.
If you enter a room and offer $50 tip and get the " MY average tip is $100 honey...... " Leave............. If you still have your $$

I stayed with her. Her Name was Amber. Maybe like I hit it off with Jenna at CB I didnt with her. BUT I refused to spend another nickel above $50 after her statement. Not even worth going over the details............
Maybe someone else will have a better time with her but I didnt and her pussy smelled, honest.

goldenboy said:
Can someone tell me how tall is Jenna ?
Hard to tell. My best estimate to you is that when on her knees, the top of her head comes midway between my belly button and my chest nipples (puts it at about 42 inches. You have to guess her height from that info.

Last edited: