Stonehedge

Don't know if anyone is interested but there is an ex stripper from this club, "Maria", advertising ...

NOTE FROM MODERATOR: balance of this post deleted by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Don't know if anyone is interested but there is an ex stripper from this club, "Maria", advertising ...R
This is not the right way of doing things. If you want to make a post about her, start a separate thread with a legitimate review on her. You can mention in that thread she used to dance at this club, but this is little more than an ad for her.

Last edited:
Anytime I go anywhere my car and parking is a concern for me. Even when I did not have expensive cars I am just the type of guy that has that on my mind. Stonehedge in particular has a very dark parking lot. Anytime I went there I parked in the gas station next door. I always envision worse case scenario in the hedge parking lot. Fight breaks out, shooting breaks out god forbid some guy lands on my car. Or it becomes a crime scene at which point I CANNOT get my car out! At the same time, I feel that parking lot is kept in the dark for certain reasons which can deff be a plus.

What a shame this site has become nothing more than a toy for the moderator to show off the size of his ego. Unfortunately for him his ego is wayyyyy bigger than his dick.
I joined because I liked the idea of people sharing opinions on quality of service, and more importantly problems with providers, but I have no intention of using this site at all.

Slinky Bender

It's funny this douchebag talks about ego. He makes a post which breaks the rules. He is POLITELY told the correct way of doing things. He then basically says he could give a shit about the rules so he gets banned. He then comes back to tell us he isnt coming back and what an asshole I am for banning him. Who has the ego?

PS he tries to front that he " joined because I liked the idea of people sharing opinions on quality of service, and more importantly problems with providers" but meanwhile, what got deleted was simply a pointer to her newest ad. I will bet money that the reason he is really so pissed off is that he promised to get her business and now he wont get his freebie.

Slinky Bender

Do you know A? Do you know B? Do you know C? Oh? How about any other info? Gimme, gimme, gimme.

You are 100% out of questions on this site. And go ahead and make some stupid comment back to me because I am just dying to ban you and looking for any excuse to do so. Please give me one.

Do you know A? Do you know B? Do you know C? Oh? How about any other info? Gimme, gimme, gimme.

You are 100% out of questions on this site. And go ahead and make some stupid comment back to me because I am just dying to ban you and looking for any excuse to do so. Please give me one.
my stupid comment is I didn't know that you couldn't ask questions to find the girls I "had" before and enjoyed Thanks for your words of wisDUM its appreciated