Stonehedge

Public Service Announcement

I'm not a patron of this place but I came across some info on another board that may be of interest for those of you that are. A monger stated that most of the girls and bartenders are going to Crazy Diamonds, wherever that is, and that phone numbers are being given for take out and negotiations for the back room are easy and cheap.

I'm not a patron of this place but I came across some info on another board that may be of interest for those of you that are. A monger stated that most of the girls and bartenders are going to Crazy Diamonds, wherever that is, and that phone numbers are being given for take out and negotiations for the back room are easy and cheap.
Crazy diamond used to be tender trap. Its usually dead in there, so maybe this will pick it up a bit. Since the overhaul inside and the renaming it has gone downhill.

stone hedge

Crazy diamond used to be tender trap. Its usually dead in there, so maybe this will pick it up a bit. Since the overhaul inside and the renaming it has gone downhill.
was there today at 6pm surprised only 5 girls, you would have thought it would be packed..in the 30 min i was there i was only one getting a dance, had to close all those yrs with a bang lol..crazy diamond is in huntington and 2 girls told me they were going there

Was there yesterday a little after 3pm. Stayed about 45 minutes. Many of the dancers may have already left for Tender Trap. The 6 or so dancers at Stone talked bout going to the Trap but had not as yet interviewed for a job there. There was consistent, but not constant, use of the lap dance room. Might stop back Sunday afternoon for final goodbye. Really miss Ashley from several years ago.

Was there yesterday a little after 3pm. Stayed about 45 minutes. Many of the dancers may have already left for Tender Trap. The 6 or so dancers at Stone talked bout going to the Trap but had not as yet interviewed for a job there. There was consistent, but not constant, use of the lap dance room. Might stop back Sunday afternoon for final goodbye. Really miss Ashley from several years ago.
Ash aka Brenda Love sure wouldn't miss a drop.

Did not stop in as often, but am sad to see it close down. Through the years saw many
come and go, a few had good rapport with , even if it was just breaking the day up by seeing familiar face, shooting the breeze. Long time back, but think this is first place I went to as well. Of all the places on sunrise hwy., liked SH the most because of it having casual ,
tavern feel. Maybe it was inevitable with two out of business , but why is it closing?
The others closed because of issues of being too close to residential area, did not think this
was issue. Anyone know? Seems like nothing is forever, worked in the area and this place
used to come in there many times between work activities. It was probably too convenient.
The owner is a good guy.

..... but why is it closing?......
In my experience the top 2 reasons for a going business to close with little notice , legit or otherwise, is the lease is up and landlord doesn't want to renew (pressure from the town maybe), or the business isn't paying it's taxes and got caught.

The lease was up and the landlord would not renew it. The landlord owns a lot of land in the town and wanted to do some other projects and the town told him he had to get rid of the Stonehedge first.

Stopped by again this afternoon a little after 2:30. Moderately crowded and getting more crowded. Not sure where the bartenders will be going. I overheard Angela saying she would take a month off.

Just got back a little while ago. Saw many old friends, former employees and a mix of dancers.

I am going to miss this place, it was a local dive with a side show.

Best of luck to all former employees, hope your next stop treats you as well as the Hedge and Howard did. Howard, go fishing often

Yes, a sad end to a great place. Feel so bad for Angela and some of the others. I stayed away today. Partly because I've got a nasty cold, but also because I thought there could some local news coverage. It would not have looked good for a shot of my vehicle to appear on the chan. 12 news every 30 minutes. One of the girls told me she was interviewed by Newsday a few days ago.

In my experience the top 2 reasons for a going business to close with little notice , legit or otherwise, is the lease is up and landlord doesn't want to renew (pressure from the town maybe), or the business isn't paying it's taxes and got caught.
The lease was up and the landlord would not renew it. The landlord owns a lot of land in the town and wanted to do some other projects and the town told him he had to get rid of the Stonehedge first.
Surprise, surprise

It's history now, but stopped in their for one last time week ago.
Place was packed. Talked with dancer knew who used to work across street.
She was pretty upset over place closing, had been there for awhile. Times have changed, and this was last place still went to. Wish them luck. 37 years is a nice run.