Stonehedge

Stopped by Stonehedge this afternoon and when I sat at the bar one of the dancers (I think her name was Eve-white, mid to late 30's, blonde hair, small tits) came over and sat next to me. She first noted that she had not seen me here before and after I told her that I don't go there very often but that I have had fun there previously with Linda and Kelly (who were both there at the time). She immediately grabbed for my crotch and started to rub it hard. I then immediately grabbed for her crotch and proceeded to rub her pussy hard through her g-string. After several minutes of this we went for a lap dance in the back room. As soon as I sat down she repositioned me on the couch (so others couldn't see what she was going to do) and she undid my pants and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. She did this for a bit then I made her straddle my face so I could have some DATY. I then told her to return to giving me a BBBJ and she said "just don't come in my mouth" which I gladly complied with. After I came (she had some paper towels handy) she gave me her # so I could arrange for an outside visit. It was 60 for the 2 songs and I tipped her 30 (she didn't ask for any $ at the onset and she seemed okay with the 30 tip). She works during the day from 12-7:30 from Tues-Fri.

I have also had daytime action (HJ) from Linda and Kelly. I don't go at night, but maybe Billy S can fill us in on the night action since he posted that he saw Seven tending bar there last week.

Stopped by Stonehedge this afternoon and when I sat at the bar one of the dancers (I think her name was Eve-white, mid to late 30's, blonde hair, small tits) came over and sat next to me. She first noted that she had not seen me here before and after I told her that I don't go there very often but that I have had fun there previously with Linda and Kelly (who were both there at the time). She immediately grabbed for my crotch and started to rub it hard. I then immediately grabbed for her crotch and proceeded to rub her pussy hard through her g-string. After several minutes of this we went for a lap dance in the back room. As soon as I sat down she repositioned me on the couch (so others couldn't see what she was going to do) and she undid my pants and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. She did this for a bit then I made her straddle my face so I could have some DATY. I then told her to return to giving me a BBBJ and she said "just don't come in my mouth" which I gladly complied with. After I came (she had some paper towels handy) she gave me her # so I could arrange for an outside visit. It was 60 for the 2 songs and I tipped her 30 (she didn't ask for any $ at the onset and she seemed okay with the 30 tip). She works during the day from 12-7:30 from Tues-Fri.
I haven't been to stonehedge in at least 10 years, and at my age I am uncomfortable doing strip clubs but...... I have to rethink my mongering business model. BTW if I go, I will be wearing a name tag so you guys will know who I am, I have a funny feeling many of you will be there too!

I haven't been to stonehedge in at least 10 years, and at my age I am uncomfortable doing strip clubs but...... I have to rethink my mongering business model. BTW if I go, I will be wearing a name tag so you guys will know who I am, I have a funny feeling many of you will be there too!
I am sure there will be familiar faces. And Eve will have to set up a "Take a Number" system for all of us lining up for our bj's.

i posted in "the scene in commack" section about a girl their that i saw on the outside--called herself brenda. she now works at the hedge on tues and thurs 2pm-8pm. she has long dirty blonde hair and has a few tats.

I went yesterday afternoon and had a 2 song dance with Eve. Similar experience to Teps. She got naked as soon as I hit the couch. Asked me to undo my pants, HJ moved to bbbj. She told me she likes it in the ass so I proceeded to insert some digits which had her moaning. She moved back to bbbj for a bit than aksed to to jerk off on her ass. Said she got off on that. So I did, cleaned up and left. She said she does outside work as well and we'd have a "wild sexy time" Damage 60 for 2 songs and 40 tip. Unfortunately I only had 20's or else I would have given 30 like Teps.

I went yesterday afternoon and had a 2 song dance with Eve. Similar experience to Teps. She got naked as soon as I hit the couch. Asked me to undo my pants, HJ moved to bbbj. She told me she likes it in the ass so I proceeded to insert some digits which had her moaning. She moved back to bbbj for a bit than aksed to to jerk off on her ass. Said she got off on that. So I did, cleaned up and left. She said she does outside work as well and we'd have a "wild sexy time" Damage 60 for 2 songs and 40 tip. Unfortunately I only had 20's or else I would have given 30 like Teps.

That sounds like a nice time . What does she look like?

So, I went to check out the Stonehenge. I was greeted by a friendly German dancer named Inga. Had a good time with her, but she's very chatty. She's available for outside play. Very good body, but up there in years. There were 4-6 other dancers. Kelly was one, I introduced myself to someone going by the name Jenny, she was alright looking, but missing many teeth. There were two other blondes. One had short messy hair and small breasts, the other was very attractive with larger breasts, not sure which one was Eva (if either one was), I would've been interested in the more attractive blonde (she had some tattoos) but didn't get around to chatting with her. Private dance with Inga was alright, only opted for one as there didn't seem to be desirable extras (i.e. bj, hj) available.

I went to Stonehedge about a week ago and I thought that the girls were really pretty. I met this one girl Hana there. Funny thing is that I got her # and called the next day and it was a wrong #. Why would she do that.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I went to Stonehedge about a week ago and I thought that the girls were really pretty. I met this one girl Hana there. Funny thing is that I got her # and called the next day and it was a wrong #. Why would she do that.
Typical stripper game and can be very common unless you are a regular and even than it is a roll of the dice..

So, I went to check out the Stonehenge. I was greeted by a friendly German dancer named Inga. Had a good time with her, but she's very chatty. She's available for outside play. Very good body, but up there in years. There were 4-6 other dancers. Kelly was one, I introduced myself to someone going by the name Jenny, she was alright looking, but missing many teeth. There were two other blondes. One had short messy hair and small breasts, the other was very attractive with larger breasts, not sure which one was Eva (if either one was), I would've been interested in the more attractive blonde (she had some tattoos) but didn't get around to chatting with her. Private dance with Inga was alright, only opted for one as there didn't seem to be desirable extras (i.e. bj, hj) available.
The one with the short messy hair is Eve who Teps and I had good dances with.