Stonehedge

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember I had one of my events and the next day on another board someone posted "it was an amazing party. Slinky even got Brenda Love to show up". And some hater responded "Slinky is full of shit. There is no way Slinky got Brenda Love to show up. " and the original poster says "I didn't say Slinky said she showed up. I was there. I went to the VIP with Brenda Love. It was great."

Fun & funny memories. Getting rug burn on the knees while doing doggy with Ashely/Brenda Love in the back room while at the bar, not 25 feet away swapping lies and telling stories is wolf, biohazzard, teps, whereitat, lightweight and treborny. 2009 & 2010 were great years at the hedge.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know what became of Ashley/Brenda Love? My memory is unclear but I think I remember that she got married and quit Stone but showed up briefly at some other clubs. I assume that she is out of the business and has been for a few years.

Fun & funny memories. Getting rug burn on the knees while doing doggy with Ashely/Brenda Love in the back room while at the bar, not 25 feet away swapping lies and telling stories is wolf, biohazzard, teps, whereitat, lightweight and treborny. 2009 & 2010 were great years at the hedge.
Had Some crazy times there! had a lot of laughs !

This was the first club I ever went to back when I was a teen a long time ago.
Then years later , rediscovered the place when I worked in the area and it
filled some gaps in my day when I worked in the area . When I began going
years later remember older girl by name of Linda, and Angela seemed to always
be there, she was always very sweet. Know there were other girls back then,
some other regulars whose names I don't remember. Over the years they would
come and go, but made a few connections. Miss the place, and as times have
changed, do not really go to these clubs for now.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know what became of Ashley/Brenda Love? My memory is unclear but I think I remember that she got married and quit Stone but showed up briefly at some other clubs. I assume that she is out of the business and has been for a few years.
Lost her cell # but I would find her sometimes at East end of RM Field 5.

Torn down....moment of silence!
Same fate as the Raven's Nest (circa 1960's- 1990's - now OTB) in Farmingdale.
Looks like when a local gov't wants a place closed it goes all the way.
Also gone around same time was a miniature golf course next door. Was very convenient depending upon what type of hole you were interested in - when done with one type you could just walk next door to play with another type.