Teasers

Almost all those CL ads are bullshit. Its just Teasers trying to drum up some daytime business or gay guys hoping frustrated straight guys won't care whos on the other side of the hole.

If you really want to catch a couple at Teasers, after 10pm on Friday or Saturday are the only real possibilities. Over the years I've stopped in late at night and caught guys bringing their wives by for gangbangs. Most of them advertise on SLS (swinger web site) if they are going.

Totally agree King, I have fallen for those ads a couple times and NEVER again. I feel sorry for the poor schleps who had to throw down 12 bucks for nothing but schlong. Plus the place is a dump, it has really gone down hill. All the dried cum on the video screen is enough to make me want to vomit. and any woman who would even step foot in that place I want nothing to do with.

possible new girl

Hi. I'm thinking of working at one of the better edison places. Im 30's and very pretty. Busty white girl body. Not tight but not flabby either. Can someone email or pm me about how much these girls make? Hate wasting my time. I have a job and only want to do this on weekends/ evenings.