Barbie House 929-577-6600

Happy weekend New York !!
Fast house in midtown Manhattan!!
We’re great opening on tomorrow at 10am!!
Venes bubble n cherry will working !!
Follow us :
X(Twitter): @ BarbieDolls6600 or
X(Twitter): @BarbieDollsNY
Or text/call 9295776600 for make appointment!!!

Good morning New York!!
Fast house in midtown Manhattan Barbiehouse is opening
Venes bubble n Latino Letty working !!
Follow us :

BUBBLE (her name :))
17 great minutes, total damage 160. DFK BBBJ CIM

Small girl, round butt, man made Cs, pretty face.

I checked out the new spot and tried the short stay option which is 160. I liked that it was gfe level service but less costly.

Brief wet kiss and greetings, no time was wasted, within a minute she was care of my balls and licking my cock. Nice wet deep BBBJ, good eye contact.

I lay down on the bed and enjoyed more and more bbbj, rimming, and ball sucking. Finished CIM.

This adds a nice option in Midtown.

AMBER - Latina - Short visit 160

Young friendly busty Latina. Very friendly. Definitely NOT shy! Within seconds she had her tongue down my throat , in a good way.

Just a few mins later, her soft lips on my cock going up and down, so soft so nice.

Put that condom on to fuck and went at it for the next 10 mins or so. She has a lot of energy and so did I this time anyways. She's a bit of a screamer. To me that was a plus.

AMBER - Latina - Short visit 160

Young friendly busty Latina. Very friendly. Definitely NOT shy! Within seconds she had her tongue down my throat , in a good way.

Just a few mins later, her soft lips on my cock going up and down, so soft so nice.

Put that condom on to fuck and went at it for the next 10 mins or so. She has a lot of energy and so did I this time anyways. She's a bit of a screamer. To me that was a plus.
Thanks for your feedback We offer multiple options !!
Follow us :

Happy Friday New York!!
Fast house in midtown Manhattan Barbiehouse is opened 10am-2am 7 days!!
2 new girls joined us today!! Busty girl Kitty n spinner girl Dora!!
Follow us :

Half hour with Kitty - RIM, BBBJTCIM - 240

I was pleasantly surprised meeting Kitty. Originally I was planning to do the quick visit 160 deal but she was taller, leaner and better looking than I was expecting for some reason. I switched to the half hour. I was a little zoned out today and didn't feel like rushing or rushing anyone.

Kitty she is about 5'3", hot MILF, tight body, pretty face. Very sexy in her black two-piece lingerie. I ran my hands over her body and stare for a while at her tattoo. She has this one tattoo above her butt on her lower back, two words in elaborate lettering....I stared for like 30 seconds but somehow couldn't quite understand what it said. Not important, the important thing was she interrupted my staring by starting a long wet and sloppy blow job that had my eyes rolling back in my head. Great introduction, then we went for a quick shower and returned to the room. The table shower looked brand new but prefer playing in the room today.

She doesn't speak any English, so there were one or two moments where I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but she got her point across using gestures and actions. When we got back to the room she set the table up with a towel and I didn't lie down right away....so she kinda mimed / demonstrated on the bed that she wanted me to lie on my stomach so that she could rim me. Adorable, I got her point and complied. I watched her rimming me in the mirror.

As much as I liked getting rimmed and watching it happen live in the mirror, soon I wanted to get my cock back into her mouth to continue what she had started earlier. She is really good at sucking. She just latched on to my cock, eyes on me, confidently swayed and slurped and brought me to eruption with a few minutes left in the half hour appointment. I was expecting her to start dressing me, I wouldn't mind, but she insisted on giving me a massage for the last few minutes.

Then when she was helping me get dressed, she asked me to come back to fuck her next time. I took another look at her body, it's like a Yoga MILF body, tall lean busty. When I have more time and energy I will definitely be back to fuck her, after revisiting the rimming and the BBBJ.

Venes 300hr

Saw Venes a couple days ago. This place is brand new and the pulled out all the stops. The room I got had a little sitting area with a nice couch. Venes was great, she happened to be the only one available at the time I arrived, I wasn't disappointed at all. I recognized her from elsewhere. So I knew I was in for a good time. Went into the TS which was a fairly standard fair, but she was very good about the cat bath. I'm one to actually enjoy a nice relaxing TS so I appreciated it when I asked her to go slow she did and she really let me enjoy the relaxation. They also have an extra TS room so while another customer arrived we didn't need to rush to free up the room.

Back over to the room and we went right into 69, doggy and mish. I popped in the bag and was damn near ready to take a nap I was so relaxed. After a few minutes Venes was already asking if I had round 2 in me, I had give it shot and she treated my to a very enthusiastic BBJ, but it just wasn't going to happen so I just called it and asked for another shower. Did a nice rinse back in the TS room and headed home. I already have another appointment scheduled for later today, will post about it once I have some more free time.

Venes
320/hr GFE

I like when I'm in the city the and luckily business has been taking me there more often. The Twitter feed from a newer midtown place Barbie Dolls had a spinner Venes with good feedback, so I set something up for 320/hr.

The spa setup there was actually above average because it was very new and clean, but I don't care so much about that stuff anyway. When I actually met Venes, I saw what I was hoping for, a cute spinner around 30 with nice legs, slim waste, pretty smile and nice tits. Instead of leaning in for a a DFK, she gave me a gentle embrace and nuzzled her face into the my neck. I appreciated that genuine affection feel and the DFK just happened from there like back in HS.

We cleaned off all the goods in the shower and she sucked me off in profession fashion after a nice cat bath.I felt a tooth but when she spun around a little it was smooth deep sailing from there with some butterfly RIM thrown in to heighten my excitement. That angle let me finger her clit too! After I sucked her number 2 erasers for a while we headed back for the sheets. I'll allow for a longer TS experience another time.

With a nice connection happening here, DATY couldn't be far behind. Speaking of behind, she arched her back in DS position with her hands on the wall and I lightly tasted her sweet ass and pussy, starting slow and picking up the pace till she turned and asked me to fuck her. The way she said it was music to my ears but I ate her out first for another 10 minutes anyway. Lol

Finally entered her in DS, we had to work a little to get our rhythm going but when we got there her pushback was firm and it made that great slapping sound that we all love She was nice and snug.

Dropping her flat for prone bone was nice and intense but I was feeling like a flip for Mish and DFK. Enjoyed that so much I intended on staying right there till the end , but she tapped my hip to geth me on my back where she rode me CG like an energetic philly till her deep grind had me fill the bag to the top. Not enough time for round 2 so we made out and I gave her a massage to finish off my time. With the tough job they have, I find the girls appreciate getting pampered a little.

I was hoping to get a look at some of the other talent but they were busy. I did catch a glimpse of someone heading to the shower and she looked promising but no real recon for you. Mms was chill so I'll go back.

DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, DS, Lazy, Mish, CG

Great Quick Visit w "Bobo," hot Chinese babe, at a very fair rate. I donated 160, then spent the next 15 mins in a very good state of being.

I don't think Bobo is the girl in the picture although it could maybe give you a general idea of type. Basically she has a medium-build type of body, not too tall not too small. In her early 30s. Has very pretty eyes. A few tatoos. Very nice man-made rack. A very outgoing personality.

To me for the modest damage this was fucking bliss. To be more specific it was a bit of DFK bliss, some BBBJ bliss, and some face-fucking bliss :), and then 5 minutes of true fucking bliss. A great time in a short time without much dime. In Manhattan, where inflation is out of control, this felt like a price rollback to me.

Happy Wednesday New York!!
Fast house in midtown Manhattan Barbiehouse is opened 10am-2am 7 days!!
New all nurture Julia started today and the model type cherry back today too!!
Follow us :

Hi - do you do lineups here.. can we see them before deciding on a provider?
I few years back I used to go to a fast house, then on to a legit massage place (the fast house got all the horny-ness outa me so I wouldn't pester the legit girl and could just focus on enjoying the massage.) Maybe 50 fast house visits (perhaps 5 different fast houses).

Without exception the girls were there for my selection. If I didn't care for the couple of girls not busy (and giving me all smiles to select them) I could wait for the ones that were busy to finish and then make my choice.

Bobo, Half hour 240.

Based on my visit with her today I would say that Bobo is a special type. I guess I would call it the SW/Actor type. In my opinion most popular AMP girls are one part sex worker and one part actress. But not all of them are very good at both. Personally my least favorite are the ones who are good at the acting but not very good at the work!

Bobo is definitely good at both! Of course she was good at the sexual service stuff (table stakes) but she was also very good at the acting and had a persona what she has obviously been developing for a while. For me I love that kind of thing because I am there, just for an hour or less, this time for a half hour only, to pretend that I have a nympho super-giving girlfriend. So in with that in mind, she was a near perfect fit for me.

The way she played it and performed it it felt like I was meeting a stripper at a club who also happened to offer all the extras I could imagine or want.

Suck my cock? Yes very well. Lick balls and everything in the neighborhood? Like it was her pleasure. And of course she begged me to fuck her for just a little while before the clock ran out on our time together. I would do an hour next time!