Barbie House 929-577-6600

Lucy $300hour

I can’t remember the last time I came twice in a session, the timing is never right but this afternoon I was able to pop two off like clockwork. I have seen Lucy elsewhere before but it’s been a while and she seemed extra amped to see me. She hasn’t changed since I’ve seen her last and Is still the insane firecracker I have come to love. She started off our encounter by engulfing me immediately tip to base before I even knew that I was getting a blowjob. Never ceases to make my jaw drop when she drops down to my cock. I normally would have told her to take it easy and go for my balls a bit but the way she was working me at this moment I wanted to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I usually don’t come this quick from head but after 5 minutes of deepthroating I came so hard it felt like I was pissing out of my dick hahaha.

The key to my success was the extended TS before we went back to the room. She paid extra close attention to my balls and ass but Gave the upper half the rest it needed for round two. She seemed to hatefuck the shit out of me like she was angry I hadn’t come to see her in a while. The look on her face as she tried to break me in Half was nothing short of sexually sinister. She knows she’s a demon and fucked the hell out of me. I didn’t let her get the last laugh. I got up turned around and fucked her from behind until I had to come and had the pleasure of unleashing one more time CIM.

Anna - 45 Minutes 260

Ann is from Brazil apparently. She's pretty tall with a gigantic ass, smaller top, and a big personality overall. Her curves were so much, specifically her big round ass and curved hips, at first I felt a bit overwhelmed. But I ended up having a great time....

Her warm personality put me at ease, and soon her mouth took over and rook me to the finish line. Lusty DFK, primo BBBJ, attention to the balls, some dirty talking in Portuguese that I didn't understand by translation but zi liked the vibe. And to finish, had to be standing doggy. What a sight. First girl I was with who had a body this super-curvy. It was an experience I would recommend.

Anya & Hermes

$520/45 one pop each

Very enjoyable group action with bottom babe Hermes and new girl (new for me) Anya. I am a sucker for a good BBBJ and a double suck with a skilled sidekick is always in the cards for me. Both girls are slender and have similar body types, both have amazing looking milkers but Hermes is slightly toner than Anya, both pretty faces and can’t forget nice lips
Up and down. I would say half of the session was spent being ravished by both of their mouths either in the room or in the shower. Usually don’t come quickly from head but after getting both jerked and sucked at the same time I didn’t stand a chance. Anya was on the clock that particular moment and took a load with a slight flinch but ladylike grace. Thank god they aren’t stingy with cups, you ever bust one out in 15 minutes and hear someone say “only time baby,” baby I think not! I reloaded my cock in a heartbeat and took turns getting riden by both but ultimately gave my second nut to Hermes as those creamy thighs bounced up and down on my cock. If I only had 30 minutes left to live, you know how I would spend it

Lucy + Alex - double, 45 minutes, 2 pops, total donation 520

I only had a little time, but also I don't like rushing. MMS suggested the 45 minutes option which I liked. And then she suggested a double, I had to think about that for a few seconds. Then she introduced Alex and Lucy, so could know how they looked, and I was like yeah, let's do it.

The rest of the 45 minutes was intense and very good. Worth it. I was pretty horny when I arrived, so I could feel that I needed to come and would come quick under the right circumstances. That happened in the table shower. They were both washing me up, and Alex started rimming me. When I turned over on the table shower, they were both sucking my balls and licking all over. And then all of a sudden Lucy started to suck my cock and about 30 seconds later her mouth was full of my cum.

They finished washing me, dried me off together, walk back to room.

They gave me a bit of 4 hands massage to make sure I'm relaxed and get me ready for another. I could tell they fully expected, and wanted, to get me to come twice in the 45 minutes.

TBH the 2nd nut didn't come as easy as the 1st one did, but it ended up feeling amazing also. Both of the girls gassed my cock up with their tongues, made me rock hard again, and then I realized I really wanted to fuck Lucy from behind. She is kinda on the smaller side, but also has a nice round ass that was calling my name at that point. When I fucked Lucy, I could still feel Alex's hands and mouth on various parts of my body. Great girls both, great teamwork and energy.

Tasha $300 bbbj cim rim. I'm sure cfs is available at the same rate.

I have a thing for mms and mms knows I have a thing for a good blow job. She says the new girl Tasha is bragging about her oral skills and would I be interested. Um, yeah? Tasha comes in, and seems OK. No English at all, and not who I would have picked out of a lineup, but that's where any disappointment ends. Her nightie comes off to reveal a great body, not thick but sturdy, great tits either real c/d or very tastefully enhanced.

I usually try to get a girl off her routine, but something about the way she took my hand made me think, no I'm just going to roll with this and see what she's about. Off to the table shower, took her time but didn't waste it. She does kind of a pressure point thing which rely relaxed me. I usually decline the rim, but she had me so at ease I went with it. Face up more ts, she starts bbbj. Oh my. No bullshit, just working it, correct pressure, I'm a happy man. I signal let's get back to the room.

Passing the desk, I tell mms yes this is the real deal, I am going to cim now, would she like to watch? Raised middle finger and cocked eyebrow, god I love her, wish she still worked the room. Tasha points me to the bed, but here I finally assert myself and point to the mini sofa. She's on her knees really doing great work. She reads my body language expertly and guages rhythm and pressure and depth as I get closer. I don't think she can dt, but it was fairly messy anyway and she really worked for the goods.

Rounded out the hour with a very relaxing massage, more of that pressure point stuff that just hits my off button in a great way. Recommend and would repeat.

Alex
300/hr
Dfk, daty, dato, rj, bbbj, bls, dt, p2p, cfs, standing Mish, standing doggie, Mish, cim

Another solid pick. Sexy, curvy, natural body, big tits, shaved pussy, nice ass, beautiful face. Great service, passionate, very good kissing.

Got there early, and was her first customer. Made out and groped each other — dfk and fingered her while she stroked my cock. Went down on her before going to shower. Sweet and responsive.

Ts lots of fun, lots of bls and bbbj, I get up on all fours so she can eat my ass, rimming/hand job combo then flip around so I can make out some more and grab her body and rub her up and down against my body so her pussy is rubbing against my cock.

Back in the room, slow sensual pace like with a slutty girlfriend. Kissing & groping, oral then p2p, she wants me to fuck her, condom on and I fuck her slow then hard until cim. We’re past the hour mark. She offers to get me hot towels and comes back also with water and geisha style cleans me up and dresses me. Sweet.

Anya & Lucy

$260per girl /45 min total

Pse, bbj, Daty, dfk, cip (ymmv)

Another jam packed 45 min with adorable Anya and legendary Lucy. Lucy being the bad influence of the bunch, and Anya an initially shy side kick. Interesting dynamic with these ladies my limited phrases in mandarin came in handy. Anya’s English is non existent but we were able to communicate just fine. Had to plan this double more strategically as I wanted to indulge in Lucy’s extra option without “double dipping” into Anya. No time wasted, we all head to shower as I managed to break a sweat in the 70 degree heat walking over there today. Back in the room I started making out with Anya while Lucy went to work down below, but ultimately Anya got the idea and joined her parter in crime for a mutual suck before getting in a few covered minutes with Anya before my explosive finish into Lucy. I made the mistake of waiting until I had to come to make the switch. switching over to Lucy PSE ($100), the wet and wild conditions were not conductive of an extended lovemaking session. In a nutshell, her tight raw hallway essentially made me come after 10 min or so. Hey, I might have essentially jackhammered my PSE experience quicker than expected, but man oh man it’s sinful busting like that inside…not a habit I want to get used to but it felt amazing.

We used the remaining time to chill and the pair worked my back and legs pretty well.

BarbieDolls First Time Visit Part 1 of 2 - Tasha

CFS, LFK, BBJ, DATY, Nuru- 320 all in

I had heard that Jojo was back in Manhattan and was now working as a MMS at this spa. So I texted ahead asking her if she was ready to see an old friend. She was curious and had me come over. I myself had just returned after a 2 week work trip outside of the country and was itching for a session. When we reunited, Jojo was kind to give me a peck on the lips but unfortunately she was no longer working the rooms. She assured me that she had two girls that I would definitely like based on what she remembers about me so who was I to say no. She asked if I wanted a double but I would rather do 1 hr sessions with each so she presented me with Tasha.

Tasha was very warm and bubbly, a very nice curvy body, especially with her back arched - but more on that later. She took me to the shower and worked a nice table shower with a nice nuru rub down with her tits (they seemed like manmade Cs) and a very sensual BBJ preview. She also used her tits for a nice titjob in the shower before drying me off and heading back into the room.

I had her lay down and started to eat her out which she is VERY responsive too. She has a bit of a meaty pussy but its very clean, shaved completely, and tasty. She started to moan, slowly getting more and more audible. She was also getting wet and had me turn over so we could 69 in position. She did a fantastic job of swirling her tongue right below the head of JR and then taking him in in sections instead of diving right into a full deep throat but she was able to eventually get to that. Finally turned her over wanting to fuck her and so she wrapped up JR. I had her positioned in doggy because she has this divot in her back especially when she arches that becomes so pronounced that I just found irresistibly hot to look at. She was looking at herself in the mirror and she has this hot almost smoky look as she is so into it. To be honest if I didn't hear her speak Chinese, I may have thought she was Korean. I finished in the bag as I pumped her from behind. I was a bit out of breathe and needed to make sure that I paced myself since I had another girl for the next hour. Tasha left to grab a hot towel to clean me up and also returned with some tangerines courtesy of Jojo.

As we snacked, I opened up google translate and we talked about her life in China and how she was working here to send her family money to help them have a better future. She was new to America and clearly not yet fully comfortable with English. She was sweet and offered me a massage and I figured instead of going for a round 2 with Tasha, I better conserve my energy for the second girl Jojo had in store for me. Tasha on the other hand began to tease JR egging me on to go for round 2 but we had run out of time at that point. She gave me a sweet peck on the lips and headed out after I paid her. I sat in the room when Jojo gave a knock and walked in with ..... (continued in part 2)

BarbieDolls First Time Visit Part 2 of 2 - Anya

CFS, LFK, DFK, BBJ, DATY, Nuru - 320 all in

(Continued from part 1) ....... Jojo walked in with Anya. Immediately I couldn't help but compare her with Tasha who I had just seen, she was slimmer tho not as athletic, a bit shorter, smaller sized chest, a bit more gnd pretty. I'll be honest at first I was a bit taken a back, Anya seemed a bit more timid than Tasha and I was worried I probably should've gone for round 2 with Tasha. Now don't get me wrong she had a very nice face, beautiful and cute but I wouldn't categorize her as hot. That all changed when she smiled and leaned in to kiss me, I felt like there was something more. She took me over to the shower to clean me up again to her satisfaction and I elected this time to take a standing shower. There was a moment we locked eyes and I don't know there was something about it that had me mesmerized. She felt the same way because we ended up staying in the shower for a while just kissing like young high school sweethearts who couldn't get enough of each other. She knew exactly how much tongue to use, how to change the pace, take a slight bite of my lower lip, maintain eye contact and also to close her eyes. It was honestly perfect - things started to get too hot, so we started to dry up and head back to the room.

In the room, we laid down fresh towels and threw the ones from my session before onto the floor. I had her lie down and we were back at it kissing each other, I started to playfully work my way down, nibbling on her neck and then on her natural Bs, further down to her pussy. She does have a slight scar right above, most likely from a c-section, which to be honest I was surprised by since she has such a young looking face. Her kitty is shaved and not as meaty as Tasha's though it smelled nice and was tasty. Her clit was sensitive and she was responsive, as soon as she started to get wet - I had her wrap up JR and slowly guide me in. We stayed in missionary the entire time, kind of just staring at each other as I fucked her. She would moan every now and then but wouldn't break eye contact and kept pulling up to resume kissing. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. I started off slowly but began to speed up and as we were making out while fucking, I think I moved her in the right position and hit the right spot because she began to grip me tighter and moan louder so I kept that pace and it seemed like she came - didn't take me long to cum as well shortly after that.

We laid intertwined for a bit just looking at each other and sharing some more soft kisses before she got up to clean JR off and go grab a hot towel. Anya had come back smiling into the room and I realized we hadn't really spoken, just had this raw sexual attraction that led us this far. I took out my phone and using google translate we started talking more. She has a child back home in China that she's doing all this for. She started asking me about my family and life here. She's really interested in learning English and getting better at communicating so for those of you who want to see her - she'll definitely appreciate any effort put towards that.

From talking more, we started to compliment each other's eyes and once again we had those moments of just being locked in and making out. Round 2 was under way, she moved down this time to give me a BBJ, sensual and soft, she definitely gave attention to the boys down below the shaft with ball licking and sucking. She wasn't sloppy but made sure to get them nice and wet. She didn't really deep throat much but that may have been playing off of the sensual vibe that I really was into. I had her flip around and wrap me up before entering her in doggy. There I moved between slow and fast paced as she had her head turned and was determined to have u continue making out. This continued for a solid 5 minutes before I finally exploded in the bag and had her spooned while we both caught our breathe. She took off the condom and wiped JR before we both headed to the shower for a quick clean up.

As Anya was helping be dress, we still would sneak in some kisses that would turn into DFK and put a pause on things, Jojo did end up knocked as I was a bit over time and I had to apologize to the, both. On the way out I thanked Jojo for remembering me and recommending two great girls. She told me to try Suki (who was away) next time and I may have to take her up on that.

Anya
$300/1 hr
dfk, dfk, dfk, bls, bj, rj, daty, dato, p2p, cfs, cim, dfk, dfk, dfk

Very much enjoyed my time with this one. Comes off a little shy, but she's been around, and once wound up, she really gets going, totally into get herself off.

She's new to Barbie, but she may have been at BGS and Pink Angels and maybe somewhere else in Flushing under a different name/names.

Cute, young looking, natural C tits, beautiful tits and ass, cute ass, 5'4" maybe, long hair, sexy, sweet, pretty face.

Standard greeting, she’s wearing a black bikini, soon naked, lots of french kissing, very sweet. Standard table shower, lots of attention to my cock and ass, great ball licking/cock sucking, dt, ass licking, p2p, very unrushed.

In room we continue making out, then to oral. Go down on her, sweet pussy, get her to O, she kicks it up a gear, the vibe goes from high school fooling around to total slut fuck doll, she puts on the condom and rides me hard in CG, making sweet sexy sex noises and a beautiful sexy fuck face. I take over and fuck her just as hard, first in standing mish, moving her around the bed until she comes.

I shut up her post-sex whimpering with my cock and CIM. She melts back into high school girl friend in my arms.

I like this one.