Barbie House 929-577-6600

Helen, SS 160.Very satisfied and cannot wait to return.

Last girl I saw here was good. This girl, Helen, was truly great. A step or two above last time. Super cute face and super nice way of approaching me.

Incredible BBBJ, truly awesome. At first I just thought she was kinda teasing me but then when I realized she was licking and sucking my cock I did start to pay attention. When I paid more attention I realized, she is at some next level. When she put my dick into her mouth she was not doing it for a quick in and out....she was putting my dick into her mouth and then just waiting to see....do I want to take my dick out?

Great freedom, I really appreciated it. If Helen is still here I will keep coming back again and again!

Helen
240/HH GFE

Today I luckily had some clients in the city . Originally I was unsure if I had the time for an "excursion" and then I almost immediately consulted Twitter and proceeded to contact Barbie Dolls Dolls nearby. I have to stop kidding myself by saying that I might monger . I know I have the money, so as long as I can find the time I'm going! Lol.

Mms was very accommodating, and she offered me Helen and said another girl would be out in a moment if I wanted to compare . Time was a little tight, so taking one look at Helen made the decision very easy. Nice face, long brown hair, petite body, cute ass, and a nice sized chest. I decided on the HH for 240 and she grabbed my hand as I closed the door.

I was already showered so we wasted no time. Right from the start, this is an assertive girl who likes to lead the way. I was on her turf so I followed along intently. Here's a few standout points:

I really liked her kissing style. She mixed up light and playful with deep and wet like a girl who enjoys the face to face. I particularly enjoyed that she didn't neglect my neck and ears. Definitely my kind of affection.

Her excellent BBBJ was highlighted by extra attention to my balls, sack, and taint. She appeared to genuinely enjoy driving me wild. When she flipped onto the her back, Helen literally grabbed my head in her hands and fed me her shaved kitty herself, guiding my tongue to her hot spots. Tasty delight for sure.

Time was ticking so we started fucking. I stayed in different Mish positions with her because I was particularly interested in some more kisses and sucking on her beauties. I think they are man made, but they look and feel very real to me. Her kitty was pretty tight, especially when manipulating her legs around during a real hard pounding. She was digging the fast and furious, so I kept at it and blasted in the bag and bounced at just over the 30 minute mark. I'll return for the hour next time with Helen or one of the other hot ladies there. Nice place

Fun visit last week that turned into a threesome! Nice new setup because I think they've just moved in. Mamasam was very handsy which was fun. I got Bobo and she convinced me to go for a threesome. Can't remember the second girls name but the next hour was a complete blur of everything! Both went down on me, I reciprocated with one and went back and forth fucking both of them. They gave me quite the workout, damage was 3$ for the hour each so definitely a splurge. But these girls are sexy and eager so go check it out. Will be back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Fun visit last week that turned into a threesome! Nice new setup because I think they've just moved in. Mamasam was very handsy which was fun. I got Bobo and she convinced me to go for a threesome. Can't remember the second girls name but the next hour was a complete blur of everything! Both went down on me, I reciprocated with one and went back and forth fucking both of them. They gave me quite the workout, damage was 3$ for the hour each so definitely a splurge. But these girls are sexy and eager so go check it out. Will be back.
Thanks for the review and contribution but....

What the fuck does 3$ mean

Don't use code, the only reason your post wasn't deleted in the que was because this place advertising here.

Was it $300? For both of total?
Did you leave a tip?

And the name of the second girl would really legitimatize the review.

Bubble
240/HH/GFE

First review on this site! Took a few years break from mongering and now I'm back. Discovered this site had some of the better reviews/info so I'm looking forward to dropping more of my own reviews here too.

Wanted to come in today for a short visit just to scope this place out, but ended up getting upsold by Jojo to the HH who was an extremely welcoming host that also gave me a short massage while waiting to see the girls since I wanted to see more than one before deciding. The rooms are very nice and the entrance is way less sketch than other places I had been before, overall a big fan of the space.

We started off with some light massage before being asked to pay, got a little BBBJ once that happened before toweling up to head to the TS. TS experience was pretty standard - parts that I liked most with Bubble was that she wasn't taking things too seriously and giggled a lot which I liked and found more natural, and she's also a good kisser. I liked her rubbing the bottom of my feel with her boobs when they were covered in lotion, and I got a little rimming in too. She wanted to 69 but I wasn't in the mood so we headed back to the room.

In the room, went back to BBBJ and then I asked her for a deeper rimming which she happily obliged, putting me on my back and getting in there. Once that got me rock hard, got the cover on and went to pound town in mish until I blew it in the bag, ending around 30mins. Got the hot towel wipedown and the girls happily sent me away on the way out. Overall, great experience, will definitely be back to try more of the girls here.

Bobo: Fun girl very GFE, short but good session HH 240 (DFK, BBBJ, Rim, CFS)

From memory I would say she's about 5'2", very nicely done man-made C or D., very nice tatoos. I don't usually love tattoos but I honestly feel that her tattoos fit her.

The main thing was her attitude and full of energy style. I found it seductive and fun. Lots of flirting and making sure that I saw and enjoyed her body. And then the blow job, it was also very good.

And then, fucking her, I was surprised in a good way! Tight pussy more tight then I expected. Loved fucking her, if anything it was the highlight. Next time would come see her again and if possible for a full hour.

Helen
$320hr.

A friend recommended I get verified here and it was quick. New spot, brand new everything. I saw a few doors but I didn’t see anything in the left wing.
Picked helen (she’s not the babe on X, not bad looking but also not 10/10) definitely a pleaser and dedicated to her craft, great pair of Rita and a firm ass, Cute spinner with a devilish side and endless sexual appetite.

Helen walked in ready to roll. We started a bit slow but as Helen unleashed a dfk storm, i knew i made the right choice. We progressed to a passionate, incredible sexual energy, dfk, and some mutual touching turned into 69.
Loved the way she tasted and the way she looked.
During a short break to rehydrate, Helen was playing with herself she’s loud.
After some synced cfs up against the wall in standing doggy we both finished with CIM but.

Managed expectations, I highly recommend her if you’re into a cute girl, little off the rails but talented.
donated to our girl $320 plus a little something for the effort.

Lilyan
160 SS

Decided to come back here for a short session since the last one with Bubble went well, especially since the 160 rate is attractive for a guy like me who is mostly good for one pop. I get in and get the selection of two girls, I forget the other but went with the new girl since she seemed more petite and I figured why not TOFTT since I hadn't seen any reviews.

First of all, things weren't off to the most amazing start with the BBBJ since it was a little teethy and honestly it seemed like she was really not into it as opposed to Bubble who made it seem like it was her favorite activity. I couldn't really get her to DT so I didn't bother with any facefucking. There was little attention paid in terms of BLS and no rimming, which I expect from a place like this where it's been consistent in the reviews even for short sessions. Considering it was a short session, decided to hit the bed about 10 minutes in and get to pounding in mish (cover on). She won't let me put her legs up, or resists it, cause it seems like it hurts. Look, I'm not even a big guy, probably a very average 6", so this was surprising and not very encouraging.

After I finished in the bag, she seemed very keen on dressing me and making sure I was comfortable. I think she was nice and kind, but overall she didn't show the kind of enthusiasm or service skills I've seen previously here or at other AMPs. Maybe she'll get better as time goes on or maybe I'm just a one off, but I'll probably stick to others if I come back.

Lilyan, QV 160. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CIM. For a QV, I would usually not expect this much GFE menu. Would I do the hour @320? As of now I would not.

Lilyan was a cute girl but also lso super new. She also speaks almost no English. Usually I do not care bc I can do sign language pretty well, but with Lilyan I also had trouble making my ideas clear in sign language or at times in body language. So I guess my point is, this girl in on the greener side of green!

However, even though she is green, I did enjoy her company. I don't think she understood anything I said, but am convinced that she wanted to make me happy. And ultimately she did....I was doing the quick visit 160 (20 mins) and she spent about 10 of those quick minutes sucking my rod and balls and back and forth again. As far as I can tell she can't DT, but enjoy her enthusiasm. I think it probably comes with the territory. Seemed to me like a new girl, definitely motivated, wanted to do as much as she could for me, but not yet a pro.

Bubble
320/hr

I had a chance to stop by Barbie Dolls before catching a Thanksgiving holiday flight later this afternoon, and mms offered me a super fun, perky lady in a slinky outfit named Bubble. Cute face, long hair, small frame, big rack and she immediately grabbed me by the hand and we fell onto the bed. We were only in the room a few seconds before she had her tits in my face and we were making out. She collected the 320/hr donation and came back within a minute to head to the shower room.

She started by soaping me up and pressing me against the wall, and then grinding her ass on my cock until I was super hard. She started a little RIM action but I wasn't craving that today. She turned around and rubbed her pussy lips up and down on my cock, basically fucking me against the wall without insertion, which was hot as hell. It was tempting but I didn't even ask about pse.

It wasn't long and I felt like I was going to lose it so she dropped to her knees and took me deep in her mouth where I blew pretty quickly. I was kind of upset with myself because I don't like to pop this early, but I had enough time for a second shot so it's all good. We rinsed off and headed back to the room.

I needed some time to recharge, and what better way than to worship her body from head toe. Everything on the menu, including her shaved pussy was fresh and tasty. When she turned her focus on me again, all of a sudden my cock was in her mouth again. She must've sucked on me for a few minutes before I got hard again, but this girl was not giving up and as soon as I was hard, she grabbed a cover out of nowhere and flipped it on, and jumped on top of me for cowgirl. She rode me so hard, I was afraid my dick was going to pop out and break in half, but was able to hold her down long enough to flip her into Mish where we paced nicely and I busted another nut deep in the rubber while DFK very aggressively. Whew!

I would see this firecracker again, but maybe not before I sample some other beauties on their roster. Barbie Dolls has good potential.

Enjoy everybody!

Bubble- QV- $160- (DFK/LFK, BBBJ, CFS, CIM)

I must have been right after Rubusto1 on Wednesday.

I was heading back to the Island for the weekend after finishing up work in the city. I checked the train times and I figured I could squeeze a quick one in before the long weekend. After checking the stellar reviews here I call the MMS and book an appointment with Bubble.

When I get there MMS recognizes me from some other AMP probably and gives me a big hug and brings me to the room. Now this room is huge, with a sitting area with a couch and coffee table. I wait in this room for about 10 mins while I guess one of you horn dogs finishes up.

After about 10 mins in comes Bubble. The description from the previous reviews are spot on. Really pretty face, maybe late twenties or early thirties, nice MM rack probably C cups, and super petite. She was wearing this tight dress showcasing her amazing cleavage. She comes right in and starts DFK right away, as I start massaging those beautiful tits. She asks me how long and I say QV this time. She gives me a sad face but takes the donation and comes back. When she comes back, she starts with a nice BBBJ. For a such a small girl she could really gives amazing head, and was DT my cock. I then pick her up literally and start DATY, that pussy tasted fresh and amazing. This goes on for a few minutes and then the rubber goes on. I bang her in missionary for awhile and I tell her CIM, and she says yes. I finish up in her mouth and she swallows everything. The entire session was maybe 15 mins or so.

This is really the best bang for your buck in the city. Highly recommend. Will definitely be back for an hour next time. Treat this one nice fellas.

Long time lurker first time poster.
went to this spot twice in a row, originally wanted to see Bubble on the first day but she was busy. MMS is funny and enthusiastic. Place is very nice and comfortable, two shower rooms 3 other girls were available and they did a line up, I was a little nervous so I went with the last one, did not get her name (did not match anyone on the site) but short, nice B cups not as big as ass I like but pretty face. Went for hh which was $240.

started with quick shower which was nice, she rinsed but would have loved to see her get soapy too. Still was very clean and gave preview bbj before going back to the room. Back in room she gave pretty good bbj for a while, I’m not the biggest so there was some DT and nice suction. Switch to CG, lifted a little so I could pound her and she took it well. Then switched to doggy, it was alright and then had her bbj again. Time was up but I was very close so they let me have a few extra mins until finishing in bag mish style. MMS then gave me hot towel and light massage and I was on my way.

came back next day for bubble, was introduced to a tiny spinner that for some reason threw me off, I asked her name and it seemed like she had to remember to say bubble. I asked to see other girls and went with the Thai one as she was very sweet. Thicker and taller maybe 5’5 but spoke better English than the rest. Nice tan skin, B-C cups and great bigger ass. I believe it was Lilyan, who is not on site but in line up over text when you ask who is available. I went for the hour this time.

we went for table shower which was warm and relaxing and she made very good conversation. Such a difference when their English is good. She could tell I was a nice guy, and told me stories of all the different types of men she sees and liked me. She got soapy and started b2b rub while still talking to me. Eventually she asked if I wanted rim, never had before so I said yes. She did good but not really my thing and she could tell. Flipped over for more b2b rub and bbj preview. Dried off and went to room. I sat on massage table and she gave me sensual bbj with lots of tongue action. I wanted to face fuck her but she seemed so nice I really felt like I did not want to just whore her out. Cover came on, she lubed it and started cg. I should have asked her to play with herself a little or let me because she dried up a few times. Took her to couch and let her grind on me rcg and then held her ass up so I could pound. Took cover off for more bbg, then dg on the floor/rug. Dg very nice as her ass is fat and she could take it. Went back to table for more dg and then mish. Mish is good view as her kitty is plump. Was on something so it took me a while to finish, she tried her best to finish me bbj but I ended up stroking myself while she balls until I came. She sucked and then got hot towel, we made more convo and I was on my way. Overall very nice girl if you treat her right. Might see her again. She is going back to Thailand for a few weeks in December then coming back.

All in all very comfortable space and nice girls, might become my go to but need to explore more midtown options.

Long time lurker first time poster.
went to this spot twice in a row, originally wanted to see Bubble on the first day but she was busy. MMS is funny and enthusiastic. Place is very nice and comfortable, two shower rooms 3 other girls were available and they did a line up, I was a little nervous so I went with the last one, did not get her name (did not match anyone on the site) but short, nice B cups not as big as ass I like but pretty face. Went for hh which was $240.

started with quick shower which was nice, she rinsed but would have loved to see her get soapy too. Still was very clean and gave preview bbj before going back to the room. Back in room she gave pretty good bbj for a while, I’m not the biggest so there was some DT and nice suction. Switch to CG, lifted a little so I could pound her and she took it well. Then switched to doggy, it was alright and then had her bbj again. Time was up but I was very close so they let me have a few extra mins until finishing in bag mish style. MMS then gave me hot towel and light massage and I was on my way.

came back next day for bubble, was introduced to a tiny spinner that for some reason threw me off, I asked her name and it seemed like she had to remember to say bubble. I asked to see other girls and went with the Thai one as she was very sweet. Thicker and taller maybe 5’5 but spoke better English than the rest. Nice tan skin, B-C cups and great bigger ass. I believe it was Lilyan, who is not on site but in line up over text when you ask who is available. I went for the hour this time.

we went for table shower which was warm and relaxing and she made very good conversation. Such a difference when their English is good. She could tell I was a nice guy, and told me stories of all the different types of men she sees and liked me. She got soapy and started b2b rub while still talking to me. Eventually she asked if I wanted rim, never had before so I said yes. She did good but not really my thing and she could tell. Flipped over for more b2b rub and bbj preview. Dried off and went to room. I sat on massage table and she gave me sensual bbj with lots of tongue action. I wanted to face fuck her but she seemed so nice I really felt like I did not want to just whore her out. Cover came on, she lubed it and started cg. I should have asked her to play with herself a little or let me because she dried up a few times. Took her to couch and let her grind on me rcg and then held her ass up so I could pound. Took cover off for more bbg, then dg on the floor/rug. Dg very nice as her ass is fat and she could take it. Went back to table for more dg and then mish. Mish is good view as her kitty is plump. Was on something so it took me a while to finish, she tried her best to finish me bbj but I ended up stroking myself while she balls until I came. She sucked and then got hot towel, we made more convo and I was on my way. Overall very nice girl if you treat her right. Might see her again. She is going back to Thailand for a few weeks in December then coming back.

All in all very comfortable space and nice girls, might become my go to but need to explore more midtown options.
Correction* Thai girl I saw was layla.

Moka, young Japanese, HH 260

This young Japanese girl was a lot of fun to fuck! I usually go Chinese....(usually best service for me). But the affect of youth is a nice change of pace! Legit young lady....the skin tone and muscle tone is all fresh and tight and smooth....something of a turn on today.

Half hour with her is 260, a little more than the standard rate here but I for me seemed in line with other midtown places for the younger GFE Japanese imports.

Taller, very slim and very friendly. Nice kisser, great blow job. Good table shower (but kept it quick). BBBJ was very good and she also rimmed without asking, so that was a nice surprise actually! I got the cover and fucked her, it felt amazing and she looked genuinely into it which was a nice bonus too. CG, RCG, K9 all felt comfortable with her.

FYI: No English. But still friendly and fun.

Lilyan - HH 240

Interesting session with a girl who definitely seems newer on the scene than most in this area of the city. On the plus side, Lilyan's apparent newness gave the session a "real world" feeling that in a way seemed to heighten my reaction to the service that was provided. But the (offsetting) downside was that she is still learning some of the tricks of this trade, or so I think anyways.

Pretty face Slim 5'2", attractive body, nice breasts, nice ass, and back. Shaved. Very little knowledge of English.

I did like many things about Lilyan. I liked her face, I liked her sincere and sweet personality. No question that she wanted very much to make me as happy as she could. Kissed and made out like a sweet and slightly shy girlfriend. As the interaction evolved, i would say that she excelled at the slow sensual aspect of the blow job, but is still a bit new to the sucking part. At some points the BBBJ felt a little bit like a civvie GFE might give, not very deep, a bit faster than I like. But, I did get very turned on by her eye contact and body position. I felt that she has potential.

Covered up and fucked her in mish. She has a very tight pussy. Pros and cons to that too. I sensed that I couldn't (or shouldn't?) pound too deeply, but the feeling of her pussy was like a glove, highly stimulating.

Would I repeat? Yes, when the time is right, but I'll probably wait at least a month to allow her to learn/mature like fine wine :)

Bobo at BarbieGirls -- One Hour, 2 pops - 300 total

Tried the new place, BarbieGirls and saw Bobo who was force of nature with me. She had a very pretty face and an aggressive and very GFE service style. 5'2", not skinny not thick, a few tattoos, D-cups.

Solid and good kisser, enthusiastic and long BBBJ that included great work on the balls, licking and sucking them while she kept her eyes on mine.

Super-good main event for the first of two pops. Popped in K9 watching ourselves in the mirror.

Massage for the downtime, then achieved that second round via more aggressive BBBJ with deep throat leading to BBBJTCIM.

This spot is a nice addition to Midtown scene.

Helen
Damage: $240-30mins (options: DFK,BBJ,CIM) Tip: N/A

Face:7
Tits: 6
Body: 7
Ass: 7
Attitude: 10

This is a new spot that has a very convenient, discreet location in Midtown.
Very stylish and comfortable rooms with sofa, tables etc.
I had a 30min session with Helen, now while i'm aware of the heavy filtering on the photos, Helen did not resemble the girl advertised.
She was cute, decent body but made up with attitude. Her eagerness to please was very much welcomed.
We started with a quick shower, then on to the room. Some dfk, bbj, cover on and we rocked it, ended with cim just a few over the 30min mark.
Overall this was an enjoyable experience, worth a try in my opinion. Communication to get an appt was quick and easy via text.