Teasers

Yes I am one of the guys with the biggest desire for Seven. So i stopped by today and my dreams have been answered. There she was looking a sexy hot as always. Got a 15 min dance for 30 mins. Greated with big hugs and kisses on the cheek..of course. Went in the back and we started with a BBBJ and then went to CFS.Man I was in heaven. From CG, doggie and RCG we were tearing up this small room. I know she wanted to take me for a spin as much as myself. Sweet tight young ass and nice boobs, small but good and of course a pretty face. Wish the rooms had more mirrors, but just the same. When we finished right before the lights blink, she helps with the clean up and off I go. It was strange to hook up this way but I will take what I can get. Hope to get take out and some more teaser time as well.

Thanks for the intel. Hey Smokey, did you go for adance with her?
No i didn't take her for a spin. I was with her years ago when she was one of the original A-List girls at the old X-Dreams and she was fun but (nothing personal) just not my type. I like em a little more curvy and definitely bustier but I am glad that you saw my post and were able to hook up with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Price never came up. So I tipped her 160 when we were done. Will be back.
I saw her today at her new office. It is not totally set up yet so she doesn't want the address blown up yet. As she said 'You only get one first impression' so she is waiting until she gets some more furniture before she opens officially.

Interesting she said she was done at Teasers, she said that was to get the seed money for this place. I might have misunderstood her, maybe she said she was leaving since VASCO saw her there last week.

She had another girl working there, Fox. Fox is a chubby little Puerto Ricain girl with nice tits, but some acne on her face. She told me she is going to start working at Stonehedge also.

I saw her today at her new office. It is not totally set up yet so she doesn't want the address blown up yet. As she said 'You only get one first impression' so she is waiting until she gets some more furniture before she opens officially.

Interesting she said she was done at Teasers, she said that was to get the seed money for this place. I might have misunderstood her, maybe she said she was leaving since VASCO saw her there last week.

She had another girl working there, Fox. Fox is a chubby little Puerto Ricain girl with nice tits, but some acne on her face. She told me she is going to start working at Stonehedge also.
SO billy did anything happen in the office?

billyS

Reign of Terror
SO billy did anything happen in the office?

Once she officially opens I'm sure there will be reviews.

I was really commenting more on the fact that she said she was done at Teasers so that if anyone was planning on going over there to specially see her they might want to call first.

I'm glad you were able to finally tap that ass after all the shots of Jameson you bought her.

Once she officially opens I'm sure there will be reviews.

I was really commenting more on the fact that she said she was done at Teasers so that if anyone was planning on going over there to specially see her they might want to call first.

Thanks Billy
I was going to try to visit her at Teasers but when I called Thurs. the guy said that she called in and wouldn't be there
Any idea if she's going to advertise so I can get her office contact info ?

does any one know if im refering to the right isis i believe her real name is monique she worked nights at the stone over the summer ..i think she might also work at show world idk does any1 possibly have an age .. i was under the impression she was easy 4 the right price

Called a few times, continue to hear a Mercedes( not Stone's) and scarlete, Theresa( not 7) and a girl called Puka- i think? Not sure if your familair with any of these. Want to stop by soon also looking for new stuff..Give me a week and I will give some feed back..

Called a few times, continue to hear a Mercedes( not Stone's) and scarlete, Theresa( not 7) and a girl called Puka- i think? Not sure if your familair with any of these. Want to stop by soon also looking for new stuff..Give me a week and I will give some feed back..
went stop in soon once I get a checl that I have been waiting for. I havn'y been here since early summer last year

i saw a really hot looking white girl walking up bay shore road a few blocks from where teasers is. Maybe late 20's hot body, fake boobs, tight jeans and a small shirt. she was texting, and i wondered immediately if she was coming from working there.

@ Flats.....never know, but can't really ask. My buddy and I was at a Medford 7-11 early morning and saw this cute red head that was acting weird. Can't really ask those type of questions now can I

couples in theater

went there a few weeks ago wanting to get a dance, when noticed a couple go in theater area. I know they go in but never lucky enough to be there at the right time. Couldnt stay, suddenly got a call from my so and had to split. like she can read my mind when im about to enjoy myself. Questions is is there a particular day or night when couples venture here. thanks

Cream former stonehedge girl is there. Nolonger tall thin girl we used to like.
Sometimes u get lucky like paradise is there from time to time and a girl Pooka is cute. But most times the quality is worse than tunnel

I pass by and call now and then. its the bottom of the barrel but I have met some real hot dancers here over the last few months. They don't last here long but if you find these diamond in the rough you will go far as long as it lasts. The costs are lowest on the strip. But the gay -married guys stalk this place like feeding time at the zoo. So watch your back.

Have had no problem getting take out here compared to XD and Cherri. I have been seeing that Marla of TOL advertises under another name- Angela as well as cream is back.

The location is close to the Dear Park Tanger outlets but is worth the trip if you strike gold.