Teasers

Ive heard that teasers and tunnel is closed. Most likely temporary as in the past.

describe Lola and did you go to the peep or dance in the back. Please describe her.

BTW while closed these girls are going to showup on backpage, show world or stone So be on the look out.

yeah

Ive heard that teasers and tunnel is closed. Most likely temporary as in the past.

describe Lola and did you go to the peep or dance in the back. Please describe her.

BTW while closed these girls are going to showup on backpage, show world or stone So be on the look out.
seen several ads for Gina under strip club listing from tol

Teasers has been open for a week. She may have meant tunnel which I heard is being remodeled. No more gay video booths? So all the girls left tunnel and are now at teasers or SW.

Ok, was supposed to stop this mongering thing for a while and did good for about a week and a half but never heard of this place before i saw this thread so figured i would check it out.

3 girls were there, 2 WOC and a skinny white girl. took the skinny white girl. 15 min, 30 bucks.
i recognized the girl from Stonehenge - Jenna was her name , not sure if same name at both places. said it was her first day there and I was her first "dance"

she asked what i wanted - asked how much for FS, she said $200. um no
she said a bj was $100 - um no
I said how about $60 (I dont think you are getting any less at these places).
she agreed
said she did not have a condom and asked if I had any diseases. i said i am clean but i really should have asked her that question. she said let me know when you are going to cum, i dont want it in my mouth. i agreed and was not going to offer anymore.

was actually a really good BJ and i let her know when i was going to cum since she was a pretty nice girl. decent looking but too skinny, been through the ringer I am sure. except for being skinny no signs of drugs, face was clear, no bruising, no slurred speech.

well that is my review. bj was as good as Jackie's on 110 - nice girl so use review as you like. now going to try and stretch next time to more than 10 days, gotta give up this hobby. met a girl that i hope to be getting some on the side from. separated right now from SO.

Last edited:
Yeah that's Jenna from stone. glad she turned up. missed her from stone. Slim, brunette and good to talk to. Among other things. What did the WOC look like. This place as I have said is hit or miss. But when you hit you hit big with a hot girl at good price and primed for take out. I'll be by soon.

Yeah that's Jenna from stone. glad she turned up. missed her from stone. Slim, brunette and good to talk to. Among other things. What did the WOC look like. This place as I have said is hit or miss. But when you hit you hit big with a hot girl at good price and primed for take out. I'll be by soon.

one was heavy so did not look at the face, one had an ugly face so did not look at the body lol.

I am just more attracted to white girls, I am a white guy so i guess natural. saw Jenna and it was easy choice. now that i think about it i probably could have gotten uncovered full service at a reasonable price since she did not have a condom but probably better off i didnt. never did uncovered with a provider and think i should keep it that way.
btw she got thinner from stone, bony actually. she needs a few lbs

Teasers couple a NO SHOW

saw this ad on Craigs list and I admit I was a fool and fell for it. I will copy and paste it here because I'm sure it will be down soon. I was the fool who sat at that disgusting Teasers for over 2 hours waiting for these people to show up. The dancers were all PIGS. I pitty the person who pays for a dance with them. Never again will I waste my time there. I'm sure the ad was probably placed by the indian guy who works behind the counter to try and drum up business.

PARK & RIDE FUN FOR HER - mw4mm - 5649 (495 exit 63, 61,52 )
We will be cruising park & rides.
Exit 63 8 PM. Then to exit 58 north side. Teasers most likely after that.
She is my slut that loved watching guys suck each other in rest areas. So now we tried doing the car lots and she is doing strangers and gets off on men playing dom to her. I get off seeing her used and sharing her. NO ROUGH STUFF,
She likes having cock deep & gagging, spanking and being fucked hard.
SAFE ONLY ! ! No rubbers no play.
OVER 21, RACE IS OPEN TO ALL. BLACK MEN WILL GET 1st use. If she wants you again she will hand you a magic marker. Write your phone number on her.
Email us ONLY if black and wanting private session with a slutty nymph.