Show World

I used to go to X-Dreams on a somewhat regular basis. I loved Monica and Seka. They were my favorites. The last girl I really liked was Cassandra. They are all gone. Maybe Monica is there every once in a while. I used to always pay for a double and every once in a while that friggin buzzer would go off before I was done. Bastards!!

BUT ... the last time i went to Edison I hit up Britteny at TOL. The girl was a home run andthe house fee was only $25. I got plenty of time and she did a great job. Now she is mostly at SW with the other girls. They are all advertising on BP. I guess it is the same set-up at SW ... house fee of $25??? DO they time you or is it on the girl to keep track of her time?

I was thinking about hitting this place up. I don't like being rushed and the price point of 25 to the house and 100 to the girl is just right. At X-dreams ... for a double it was 50 and 150 to the girl.

Steve, SW is 15 min for $25 -not 10min for $30 like XD and CB. And Yes the guy at the front desk times it. The cost for additional time is scaled back for the extra time. I think maybe 40 or 35. I have forgotten.

Britney is a home run. She works both TOL and SW. She posts her number on BP call or text and ask her hours and locations.

sw, ETC.

How did she know you would post her rates? Never tell the chicks you're from here unless you met them here or need to use it as a reference.
Fellow mongers, I have been to the Edison locations and gone for .8 to$1 for cbj. (guessing these are the "standard" rates being referred to here).
My questions is: Why are mongers willing to part with $1 for this AND so adamant about NOT tipping the girls in AMPs more than $.6 for the same?

Thoughts...

I believe its $40 for 30 if I remember correctly. I am curious if Britney and/or the other girls raise their rates with things being slow if you take the double now. A double for 100 would be great. I hate being rushed. Did you take longer than 15 at TOL with britney?

Last edited:
You know .... I don't know if they watch the clock there. I can't remember. I did not feel rushed. It could very wel have been 15 minutes. When I got to X-Dreams I would always get a double so I wouldn't be rushed and cause it takes me a little time to pop. It sure wasn't more than 30 that's for sure.

Britney never responds to my texts anymore and I don't see her advertising anymore. I went to SW a couple of weeks ago ... walked in ... saw what was on display and left. It's a weird setup.

Dalinda

Went her the other night and went into the back as usual. Saw Shy who looked awsome (of course). I looked around and saw a cute girl I hadn't tried before. Always looking for something new. (I should have picked Shy!)She was tall and thin and white and dark haired. She told me her name was Dalinda and I took a dance. Inside the room I gave her $120 or $140 (sorry I was drunk). When I pulled down my pants she put on the cover right away and jerked me to attention. She then tried to get me to do doggie. I said, what about a bj first and she did it for about 10 seconds and pulled me into her doggie. I finished but she was uninterested, not friendly, and she didn't smell fresh. I would not repeat.

Babe

I've been hitting edison more than usual and went in the morning which I never do. I saw a nice looking blonde MILF in the back and chatted a while. She's Babe in her 40's and has been there a while-only mornings. She was wearing a corset and thigh high boots but she wasn't dom at all, very sweet.
Got a dance, went to the room, gave her 120 and she took off the corset revealing very firm natural A+ or B- boobs. She gave a very good cbj with some dirty talk and went deep. I asked for cg then rcg then doggy before the big moment.
She is nice to talk to and very good for a MILF. I recommend.

I've been hitting edison more than usual and went in the morning which I never do. I saw a nice looking blonde MILF in the back and chatted a while. She's Babe in her 40's and has been there a while-only mornings. She was wearing a corset and thigh high boots but she wasn't dom at all, very sweet.
Got a dance, went to the room, gave her 120 and she took off the corset revealing very firm natural A+ or B- boobs. She gave a very good cbj with some dirty talk and went deep. I asked for cg then rcg then doggy before the big moment.
I guess they are lowering the price, or each girl has a different price. I could only get CBJ for $150, and you went the whole 9 yards for less. Couldn't see myself coughing up 150 anymore for a CBJ when I could get everything for just 10$ more elsewhere. I might have to return.

I agree that Babe is a good choice. I have not seen her in about a year since I rarely go there early but she is fun.

Adding in the 25-30 for 15 or 20 minutes boosts up the price. I'd rather give 200-250 for an hour with a good provider. But edison is really convient when you need your itch scratched right away. As long as you find the right girl. There are some real losers there.

I LOVE Babe. She is my go to gal. Very sweet, attentive and down right filthy. You can't go wrong with her. Hoping to see her this week.

Went to Show World and saw a beautiful, young, blonde named Crystal. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. Service: WoW!!! I read a lot of positive reports about this girl, so I decided to see her. She has a fantastic body with nice natural breasts I love that! Great ass too!! Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She has big smile, and she is very pretty!

Just saw Remy, beautiful mixed girl with the best body there. Clean, VERY friendly, and incredibly down to earth. Not to mention, sexy as fuck. Knew exactly what she was doing, and was definitely skilled.

Slim and her boobs has to be bigger than a C. Looked like double D's. And her body is all natural.

Prefer her over shy. I had a dance with shy and it was alright. Nothing amazing.

Last edited: