Show World

is monique ....isis from stonehedge.?...i ve seen in other posts she uses a glove for hd ....but she does do fs
Sorry i did not respond before. You have them all confused. Look under Stonehedge and see the difference. Sum it up, Night time Isis does HJ with gloves and nothing else.

Have not been here in a while, anyone know of the current talent?

Yeah...

Sorry i did not respond before. You have them all confused. Look under Stonehedge and see the difference. Sum it up, Night time Isis does HJ with gloves and nothing else.

Have not been here in a while, anyone know of the current talent?
....Shy as well as a few others. The good thing is here that it's 15min for $25. I like the xtra time and bonus2 is the $5 less. Most girls do the standard from what I can tell. I'm sorry but other than Shy, I'm bad with the names and haven't been since Nov/Dec

Shy

Stopped by this evening and Shy was there. A knockout body and attitude. Had not seen her in a while but she was great as always. She is usually there evenings Th, Fri and Sat.

Hi periodic lurker. First let me say I have read the rules in an attempt to follow them. I have been here once or twice and will now be postin regularly. About 6 months ago I asked to se valentina as she is hot. Problem was she tried to upsell and I requested my money back.

Well after I left Cherri went to Showworld figuring its was time to see Shy and get my groove on. Parking lot was full and lots of older looking couples goign in and out of the swingers club.Not my cup of tea. So I went to the back where the girls hang out in the main room and it was loaded some really nice, hot looking girls. Was a little drunk so I only remember a few but the few I saw aside for SHy were hot and gives you more and for once better choices than Cherri, tunnel and stone. I did not see Shy hanging on the coouche on the opposite side of the room. Say a tall white latin girl who I will b back for as well as a nice small WOC who I did dance with. Also in the chairs were two other nice looking WOC. In total their had to be 6-7 girls but I lost count.
So the cute WOC whose name I cant rember but it was one of those Tamika, Tamara or something like that. Sorry. I sit down next to her, and get comfortable. Warm personality cute face and big juicy lips. Fellas, she is 5 ft tall with heals maybe 5ft 3. But as they say good things come in small packages. She has smooth carmel completion and a smoking hot body. Nice perky C's thin waist and a great ass for her size. WE vibes, did the usual stripper chit chat and decide to go tothe back. Myt plan was to get a hummer from somehting new but this one had vasco pumping so I went for the gusto.

We go to the back for 15min should have done 30. She strips down and takes my pants off and starts a great CBJ. She DT's and slurps just the way I like it and good hand stoking the boys and me. After a few mins, we hit the couch CG, Mis, and of course with that ass, doggie. Fellas she was well worth the trip. She has a nice ass anyway you look at it. Was comfortable swhiching potions to whaat ever I wanted. She is shot so it tought to keep bending down toget the right postions. Defintiyl better on a bed. She smelled nice and clean but uses glitter lotion so my cloths went tot he cleaner that next day.Busted just when the lights flickered. Gave me some paper and kissed and chit chated for a min.

In summary, face a 9, body a 8 because she is short, otherwise a 9. Attitude 10+ and damage was 2$ for CBJ,FS.

Will be back again on a friday looking for more hotties. Hope to get this ones number to takeout. Showworld is back on my list again.

the amazing Shyy

Had a dance with my ATF Shy at Showworld this evening. Started with some caressing, moved to a hands free CBJ, some doggie, and then I finished with a CBJ.

She works Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings, starting at 8pm. No more Sunday evenings. She's looking into working days also, so stay tuned.

And she might be getting implants to go up to a D cup ... I don't think she needs them, she's perfect as is!

I agree that she does not need implants. Her breasts are perfect as they are, but the last time that I saw her she told me that she wanted implants. She is definitely an ATF.

She's looking to get them in a couple of months. We need to lobby against that. LOL

Why ruin perfection?

I agree that she does not need implants. Her breasts are perfect as they are, but the last time that I saw her she told me that she wanted implants. She is definitely an ATF.

kendra

Was feeling daring and horny last saturday and decided to drive by for something new. Have had great luck lately at the peeps. Went in the back and saw a tall WOC in a aqua blue outfit, long natural hair, dark pretty eyes and face. Thicker from the waste down but not fat and thin up top, not much boobs, but it was working for me. Told me her name is Kendra and was there for a few months. We talked a few and decided to go for a dance. I cant tell you how she proceeded to give be a real sloppy, lots of spit and stroking CBJ. This went on for the entire time, she continued to DT and gag the whole time. She seemed shy at first but man that lioness came out once we were in the room. She started the cbj with me standing in the mirror and her on her knees, then to the couch with her sitting and me standing, then with me sitting and her on the couch. She allowed full roaming and penatration. She had me in pop within the time limit and I was one lucky dude. Cant wait to go back, but forgot the days she works other than saturday.

Overall body is a 7, face an 8 and her skills are 10, attitude was 10. Man I have had some good experiences lately. Prices was $1 for cbj.Thats my standard for most of these places. A far cry from Taylor who is such a waste of time and money.